Finding your suitable readers for 3/8 liquid cooling tube bykski is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 3/8 liquid cooling tube bykski including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
730 reviews analysed
1. XSPC Easy Cut & Bend Toolkit for XSPC PETG Tubing
- Heavy Duty Hose Cutter – The heavy duty cutter can cut through PETG tubing as effortlessly as you would cut flexible PVC tubing. Easily cut PETG rigid tubing without the need for a saw.
- PETG Easy Bending Tool – This tool allows you to easily bend PETG tubing at an angle between 0 and 180 degrees. Just heat the tubing with the bending rubber inserted, insert the tube into the tool and bend it to the required radius. This simple tool takes the guess work and difficulty out of bending rigid tube. (Suitable for 12-14mm outer diameter tubing)
- Bending Rubber – Solid rubber extrusion for bending PETG tubing. Insert into the tube before bending, to stop the PETG tube kinking, or deforming. (Bending rubber diameter is 10mm)
- PETG Chamfer Tool – Quickly chamfer the edges of PETG tubing by using this handy tool. Just insert the tubing and turn anticlockwise.
- PETG Edging Sandpaper – Ideal for sanding the edges of PETG tubing, after using a chamfer tool.
XSPC PETG Tool Kit to bend and cut PETG tubing.Includes Heavy Duty Hose Cutter, PETG Easy Bending Tool, Bending Rubber, PETG Chamfer Tool, and PETG Edging Sandpaper.For use with XSPC branded PETG tubing.May not be compatible with other branded PETG products.
2. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
3. PrimoChill 14mm Rigid PETG Tube – 6 x 30in. – Clear
PrimoChill is once again helping performance enthusiasts, case modders, and those in search of the “Next Best” thing in watercooling. PrimoChill Rigid PETG Tube is one step further in the evolution of computer watercooling enabling the user to make the tightest bends and straightest runs without the need of excessive compression fittings and 90 degree angle rotaries. The less your build requires the more time and money you save searching for the right fitting.
Measure – Cut – Bend – Install – DONE!
- Inner Diameter: 10mm
- Outer Diameter: 14mm
- Wall Thickness : 4mm
Warnings/Cautions:With the use of different components, materials, fluids, and flow rates, results may vary with the appearance of your tubing. Rigid Acrylic Tube is designed to work with a large variety of cooling components, however the use of alcohols, Ethylene Glycol and as well as any other harmful chemicals is strictly prohibited and will void your warranty. PrimoChill is not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
4. EKWB EK-AF G1/4" T-Splitter Fitting, 3x Female Ports, Black
EK-AF T-Splitter is a simple cube-shaped adapter fitting with 3 (three) G1/4″ BSP Female threads. This product is useful for splitting or combining the liquid flow in your loop.
Made from black coated, hand polished brass.
Threading: 3 x G 1/4″ (All Female)
Thread length: 7.0mm
Dimensions: 24x24x21mm (WxDxH)
ROHS 2.0 compliant!
This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
5. EKWB EK-Quantum Torque STC-10/16 Compression Fitting for Soft Tubing, 10/16mm (3/8" ID, 5/8" OD), Black Nickel, 4-Pack
- EK-Torque STC 10/16 Black Nickel fittings are EK’s new minimalistic 10/16mm (ID/OD) soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with various flexible soft tubing types such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene and silicone
- They can be complemented by interchangeable aesthetic color rings, and are an ideal choice for anyone and a perfect match with EK-Quantum series products (aesthetic rings are sold separately)
- The locking ring prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring
- The base fitting surface is smooth and has no adequate gripping surface, but the inside of the barb is socketed with a 9mm hex Allen key pattern
- The outer diameter of a fitting: 23mm
EK-Torque STC 10/16 Black Nickel fittings are EK’s new minimalistic 10/16mm (ID/OD) soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with various flexible soft tubing types such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube. With a non-intrusive, yet striking look, and with NO added branding at all. They can be complemented by interchangeable aesthetic color rings, and are an ideal choice for anyone and a perfect match with EK-Quantum series products.
The locking ring prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring. The grooves on the outside allow for easier hand tightening. The compression ring has cutouts in EK Quantum signature shape allowing for the colored aesthetic ring to be shown. The colored rings are available in many colors and are screwed onto the fitting before the compression locking ring. The aesthetic rings are sold separately.
The fitting barb and the compression rings are covered with a unique, high-quality black nickel finish. Both are made of CNC machined brass and the seal is made quality rubber O-rings.
The base fitting surface is smooth and has no adequate gripping surface, but the inside of the barb is socketed with a 9mm hex Allen key pattern. It’s highly recommended to use an Allen Key 9mm (purchased separately) to prevent skin damage to the fingertips while installing the fitting.
– Finish: Satin Black
– Thread: G1/4″ BSPP; 4.5mm male thread length
– Supported tube: 10/16mm (ID/OD)
– The outer diameter of a fitting: 23mm
– Installed height: 19mm
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The aesthetic rings are sold separately.
6. Bykski 10mm ID x 14mm OD Rigid PETG Tube – 4X 750mm – Clear
Using metric size fittings? The Bykski PETG tubing is crystal clear and easy to work with. Sold as a 4 pack , each stick is 750mm long giving you plenty to outfit your entire system!
Secondary pictures shows 3 metric sizes for reference.
With the use of different components, materials, fluids, and flow rates, results may vary with the appearance of your tubing. Rigid PETG Tube is designed to work with a large variety of cooling components, however the use of alcohols, Ethylene Glycol and as well as any other harmful chemicals is strictly prohibited and will void your warranty. Tyler Direct is not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
7. BXQINLENX 600L/H 19W DC12V CPU Cooling Heat Exchanger Water Pump Tank 255 ml CO2 Cooler
LENX 600L/H 19W DC12V CPU Cooling Heat Exchanger Water Pump Tank 255 ml CO2 Cooler
Rated voltage: DC 12V
Rated current: ——–
Max flow rate: 600L/H (158.5GPH)
Max static head: 5m (16.4FT)
Diameter of inlet: G 1/4″
Diameter of outlet: G 1/4″
Lifespan: More than 50,000hrs
Power supply: DC electric source
Ceramic shaft + ceramic bushing
The Water Tank Size:length 210 MM, diameter 50MM.
1. Working at rated voltage (DC12V).
2. This pump is centrifugal pump, it can’t vent the air automatically, so it must be operated by submersible installation. (If outside water installation, you should make sure it is installed below the liquid surface)
3. When blocking, long-running is not allowed.
4. Preventing any hard particles entering the pumps.
5. Ceramic bearing, graphite sleeve, very quiet, when using anhydrous idling is forbidden
1 X Water pump
1 X Water Tank
2 X G 1/4″ TO 5/16″
1 X Water Block
1 X G 1/4″ TO G 1/4″
2 X Stents
6 X Screws
8. DIYhz Water Cooling Computer Radiator, 120 Pipe Aluminum Heat Exchanger Liquid Cooling Radiator Heat Sink 240mm for CPU PC Laser Water Cool System DC12V Black
- ★ Product Name: Water Cooling Radiator
- Outer Size: 275 x 120 x 30mm / 10.83” x 4.72” x 1.18”(L*W*H), Weight: 323g.
- ★ Fan Installation Size: 120 x 120 x 2(This product does not have a fan)
- Fitting Thread: G1/4 Inch
- Tube Quantity: 12
- Rated Voltage: DC12V.
- ★ Efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation.
- ★ Made of pure aluminum fins with good heat dissipation, Using the black oxidation paint to increase the thermal efficiency.
- ★ Applicable to computer CPU, industrial variable frequency drives, VGA water cooling ,laser head cooling, and air conditioning evaporator.
DIYhz Water Cooling Computer Radiator
– Color: Black
– Tube Quantity: 12
– Weight: 323g
– Material: Aluminum
– Mouth: 9.5 (D) mm
– Fitting Thread: G1/4 Inch
– Fin Density: 18 lines per inch
– Model Number: 120mm x 120mm x 2
– Fit ID Tube Inner Diameter: 8 -12mm / 0.3” – 0.5”
– Fit ID Tube Outer Diameter: 9.5 mm / 0.37”
– Outer Size: 275 x 120 x 30mm / 10.83” x 4.72” x 1.18”(L*W*H)
– Longer Screw Size: 31 x 3 mm / 1.2” x 0.12”(L*D)
– Shorter Screw Size: 7 x 3 mm / 0.3” x 0.12”(L*D)
– Material: Metal
– Pure aluminum fins
– Parts brazing seal as a whole
– Joint: disposable stainless steel-band
– The sealing process: vacuum aluminum brazing
– Item Type: Computer Radiator Water Cooling Cooler
– Can be installed 120mm x 2 fan, mounting hole size: 109.5（D）×109.5（W）mm
★ Optimized for high performance at low cost, No weak welds nor leakage.
★ Suitable for computer CPU cooling, industrial frequency conversion driver, laser head cooling, air conditioning evaporator and industrial control cabinet cooling.
1 x Water Cooling Radiator (This product does not have a fan)
1 x 1m Silicone tube
8 x Short screw
8 x Long screw
9. Alphacool 18549 Eiswasser Crystal Red premixed coolant 1000ml Water Cooling Water additives
With Alphacool Eiswasser, water cooling pioneer Alphacool is checking off every modder and enthusiast’s wish list: brilliant colours, cool effects in plexi coolers, tubing and reservoirs, as well as a long lifespan and material compatibility. The Alphacool Eiswasser Crystal Series has been tested in every possible application both in Alphacool’s lab and by external testers and modders, and was proven to be high-quality and long-lasting. If you’re looking to add some illumination to your PC, the Alphacool Eiswasser Crystal UV is for you. It has excellent UV-reactivity with UV-LEDs or cathodes. Alphacool Eiswasser gives your water cooling system an extra visual highlight with great cooling performance and a long lifespan. Due to the intensity of the colours, clothing and other materials that come into contact with the colour may be stained. Please take care not to spill during use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 38 Liquid Cooling Tube Bykski for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!