The Best 700R Transmission Cooling Lines
Nowadays, there are so many products of 700r transmission cooling lines in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 700r transmission cooling lines in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 700r transmission cooling lines which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
803 reviews analysed
1. Stainless Steel Transmission Cooler Hose Kits Gm Chevy Chevrolet 350 400 700r
Our transmission cooler hose kits allow you to easily build custom fit hoses for your hot rod, car or truck. The hose is made of stainless steel outer braid with aircraft quality TEFLON* inner liner for high temperature and abrasion resistance. The 231101 and 231104 kits each come with 11 feet of hose, enough to reach up to the radiator and back. Just cut to fit the transmission and install the 2 field attachable fittings. All ends are -6 female AN and require cooler or adaptors with -6 male AN fittings
2. ACDelco 20828695 GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Cooler Hose Kit with Bracket, Gasket, and Bolt
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Cooler Hose Assemblies transfer engine oil between the engine and the engine oil cooler, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. These original equipment assemblies have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
3. Four Seasons 53015 Transmission Oil Cooler Hose, 54-Inch
Tube made of black chemigum (nitrile); Reinforced with 2-spiral synthetic; Covered in black Hypalon; Every coil tested for proper ohms; All mounting hardware included
4. ACDelco 15781494 GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler Line
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Hose is a GM-recommended replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: automatic transmission/transaxle, and/or manual drivetrain and axles. This original equipment hose will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
5. Derale 13017 Transmission/Engine Oil Hose
Derale’s high temperature, high pressure OE-spec transmission or engine oil hose has an inside diameter of 3/8 inch and comes in pre-cut length of 25 feet.
6. EVIL ENERGY 16FT 6 AN 5/16 Nylon Stainless Steel Braided PTFE E85 Tube Transmission Gas Oil Fuel Line Fittings Kit Universal(8.13mm ID)
- The 6an stainless steel braided PTFE fuel line kit includes: 10pcs 6an PTFE hose ends (4pcs straight, 2pcs 45 degree, 2pcs 90 degree, 2pcs 180 degree) and 3/8 PTFE braided fuel line (Length:16ft/5M).
- The 6AN PTFE fuel line mostly used in fuel system, transmission system, brake system and cooler system. Can be worked with petrol, diesel, oil, hydraulic fluid, pump gas, alcohol, E85, coolant, fuel, and etc. PTFE fuel line holds up a lot stronger to heat and extreme circumstances than the nylon braided fuel line.
- The 6an PTFE hose working temperature range: -76℉ to 446℉ (-60℃ to 230℃). It is compatible with nearly every substance or agent used. Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 3000 psi. Bursting Pressure (psi): 10000psi.
- The 6an PTFE hose fitting is reused, just replaced a new olive/ferrule when reusing fittings with ptfe hose. PTFE tube is constructed with a seamless extruded PTFE resin inner tube.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) hose relatively hard, it can’t be bend and folding in half. Its surface is wax like which provides minimum resistance to flow. Sticky, viscous materials will not cling to it. A PTFE tube has less volumetric expansion than a rubber tube and is non age sensitive for an unlimited shelf life. Reference the installation instruction included. Professional installation is highly recommended.
7. ACDelco 25999418 GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler Inlet and Outlet Line
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Hose Assembly is a GM-recommended replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: automatic transmission/transaxle, and/or manual drivetrain and axles. This original equipment assembly will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
8. Dorman 624-153 Transmission Oil Cooler Line
Dorman’s Auto Transmission Oil Cooler Hose Assembly takes you a long way in protecting your transmission. Dorman’s leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission fluid loss. Its robust construction readily defends against possible damage from road debris and corrosion.
9. ACDelco 19125677 GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler Line Fitting
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler End Fitting is a GM-recommended replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: automatic transmission/transaxle, and/or manual drivetrain and axles. This original equipment fitting will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
10. 4LIFETIMELINES Brake Line Kit – Professional Grade Galvanized Steel Tube 3/16 Brake Line – 25Ft Transmission Line Tubing Coil with 16 Fittings – Zinc Coated, Rustproof, Corrosion Proof
- FITTINGS INCLUDED: The 4LIFETIMELINES brake line kit was designed for professional use and comes with 16 fittings: Steel Tube Nut 3/16 (3/8-24 I) x 10, Fitting 3/16 (7/16-24) x 2, Steel Tube Nut 3/16 (9/16-18 I) x 2, Fitting 3/16 (1/2-20) x 2.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABLE: This transmission line tubing coil is made with professional grade double-wall galvanized steel tube and zinc coated corrosion-proofing technology, guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
- ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY: Unlike similar products on the market, this 3/16” brake line meets all SAE and ISO specifications, being highly flexible and allowing for easy bending and shaping without kinking.
- COMPATIBILITY: The 4LTL professional grade brake line meets SAE J527 international and US standards and requirements, being compatible to use in hydraulic braking systems, fuel, systems, and transmission systems.
- EXTRA FEATURES & DIMENSIONS: This transmission line tubing coil measures 25ft in length, for a convenient routing and installation. With 0.028” wall thickness, 3/16” OD and universal size, this brake line is a smart and economic replacement!
25 ft 3/16 in Brake Line – Universal Size – Galvanized Steel Coil (Includes Fittings)
- 0.028″ Wall thickness, 3/16″ OD
- Galvanized, zinc-coated, copper-brazed, double-walled, steel tubing coils provide an easy to work with and long lasting brake line replacement option for professionals and do-it-yourselfers.
- The zinc-coating on top of the galvanized steel provides corrosion protection and has been used standard by many OEM’s. Copper-brazing and double-wall construction make the tubing easy to bend and install.
- Meets all SAE and ISO specifications.
- The tubing meets SAE J527 and all international and U.S. requirements for use in hydraulic braking systems, fuel, systems, and transmission systems.
- Tubing is manufactured by wrapping copper-coated steel around itself twice for a seamless construction that provides strength and structural integrity to withstand extreme pressure.
- The copper-brazing and double-wall allow the tubing to be formed and bent, without kinking, for easy routing and installation.
Galvanized steel tubing is resistant to corrosion, it is DOT approved for use in hydraulic brake systems, it bends without kinking, and is available in lengths of 25′ for 3/16” and ¼” diameters.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 700R Transmission Cooling Lines for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!