747 reviews analysed
1. Heating Element Kit (2 Elements – 4500W, 240V and 3500W, 208V)
Non-incoloy element coils are copper on the inside with a nickel plating on the outside. The threaded bases on all of these elements are made of zinc-plated carbon steel.
2. Bradford White Water Heater Parts Product 265-48642-00 (Original Version) (Original Version)
Bradford White,265-48642-00,LowerElement 4500w 240v
3. Camco 02342/02343 4500W 240V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
4500W/240V Screw-In Element 02343
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all screw-in replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density water heater elements are the most common and the same type of element provided with most new water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
4. Camco 02583 4500W 240V Screw-In Foldback Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
02583 Wattage: 4500 Features: -Screw-In Element.-Element comes with one gasket.-Carded.-8″ Minimum tank diameter.-150+ Watts per square inch. Specifications: -1500W Voltage: 120.-2000W Voltage: 240. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.63″W x 1.75″ D.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Most LWD elements are a fold-back style and provide no loss of efficiency yet reduce lime deposit buildup. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
5. Camco 07023 Apcom Style Plumber’s Pack Water Heater Repair Kit
Contains all the parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heater. Includes 2 each high watt density elements #0234,2 4500W 240V, 1 Apcom style lower thermostat with protector #07722, 1 Apcom style upper thermostat with protector #07862.
From the Manufacturer
The Camco HWD Plumber-Feet Pack Water Heater Repair Kit contains all parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heating system.
6. Reliance Water Heater 100109136 Electric Water Heater Plumber Repair Pack, Includes 1 Each Upper Thermostat.
7. Blue Lightning 79099 Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Nipple Fitting, 44-Inch
Blue Lightning magnesium flexible anode rod, nipple fitting, 44-inch ( four sections) our new innovative 79099 of anode rod fits into any tight spot you may find yourself faced with. This anode rod is also made from magnesium rather than aluminum to ensure that you avoid any potential unhealthy side effects from aluminum by-products. Magnesium can actually improve your health by aiding in blood and heart disorders. It is also useful in lowering anxiety, relieving menstrual cramps, counter acting adhd, strengthening bones, and a long list of other advantages. Unless you want to replace your entire water heater you are going to have to replace your anode rod at one point or another. Blue Lightning anode rods provide you with the best solution to your needs by providing a reliable product that ensures optimal water quality.
8. Bradford White 265-51046-00 Upper & Lower Water Heater Thermostat Kit
Upper & lower tstat
9. Camco5" Residential Screw-In Water Heater Element Wrench – Fits All Standard Screw In Elements (09883)
- 5″ long Zinc plated water heater element wrench
- Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2″ hex on residential screw-in water heater elements
- Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease
- Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can’t
- For use with residential water heaters
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bradford White Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!