Nowadays, there are so many products of built in microwave oven 30 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for built in microwave oven 30 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings built in microwave oven 30 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
911 reviews analysed
1. Frigidaire FGMO226NUF Gallery Series 25 Inch Built In Microwave Oven with 1200 Cooking Watts, 2.2 cu. ft. Capacity, in Stainless Steel
The Gallery Series 25″ Built-in Microwave by Frigidaire comes with 2.2 cu. ft. capacity. The microwave features sensor cooking options, one-touch options and effortless reheat.
2. GE JNM3163DJBB Over-the-Range Microwave 1.6
- Convenience cooking controls Operating made quick and easy
- Auto and time defrost Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- 1.6 cu. ft. capacity 950 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Turntable On/Off Controls turntable operation
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system Removes smoke, steam and odors
1.6 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave
3. Panasonic 30" Trim Kit for 2.2 cuft Panasonic Stainless Microwave Ovens, NN-TK932SS
- 30″ Wall installation for all Panasonic 2.2 cuft Stainless Steel Microwaves
- 30″ (W) x 18 9/16″ (H) outside dimensions
- 24 5/8″ (W) x 13 11/16″ (H) inside dimensionsCabinet cut-off must be 28 1/2″ (W) x 17 3/8″ (H) x 21″ D min.
- Compatible models include NN-SE982S, NN-SD997S and NN-SD962S
- Installation required and all parts are included for easy installation
Optional Panasonic 30″ Cabinet Trim Kit for 2.2 cuft Stainless Steel Microwaves. Trim Kit measures 30″ (W) by 18 9/16″ (H) and fits most 2.2 cuft microwaves. Cabinet “cut-out” dimensions are: 28 1/2″ (W) x 17 3/8″ (H) x 21″ min (D), Installation required and includes all necessary parts.
4. Panasonic 30" Trim Kit for 1.6 cuft Panasonic Stainless Microwave Ovens, NN-TK732SS
- 30″ Wall Installation for all 1.6 Panasonic Stainless Steel Microwaves
- 30″W x 16 1/2″H Outside Dimensions and 22 5/8″W x 11 5/8″H Inside Dimensions
- Cabinet Cut-out is 28 1/2″W x 15 5/16″H x 21″D
- Models include NN-SD762S, NN-SD797S, NN-SE782S and all Panasonic 1.6 stainless steel models
- Installation required, all parts included for easy installation
Panasonic optional 30″ Cabinet Trim Kit for Stainless Steel 1.6 cuft Microwave. The trim kit measures 30″ W by 16 1/2″ H and fits most 2.2 cuft microwaves.. Cabinet “cut-out” dimensions are: 28 1/2″ (W) x 15 5/16″ (H) x 21″ min (D), Installation
5. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.2 Cu. Ft, 1200W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200-Watt high power, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking
- advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9-15/16-inch x 13-15/16-inch x 14-3/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1480W
With its sleek, stainless-steel door and base and stainless silver body, the powerful Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home, apartment or condo kitchen. This exceptional 1200-Watt, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 13.4-inch turntable evenly heats and cooks breakfast foods, after-school snacks, dinners, appetizers and more, making it ideal for singles, busy professionals and on-the-go families. This innovative microwave oven includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time. With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 14 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes. This Panasonic microwave oven externally measures 12-1/4-inch x 20-11/16-inch x 15-13/16-inch (H x W x D).
6. GE PEM31DFWW Microwave Oven
7. Sharp SMD2470AS Microwave Drawer Oven, 24-Inch 1.2 Cu. Feet, Stainless Steel
The Microwave Drawerfrom Sharp will be the best addition to your kitchen Themicrowave features12 cu ft Capacity Sensor Cook Automatic Defrost Clock 1000 Watts and Interior Light
8. GE Profile PEM31DFBB 24" 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity counter top Microwave Oven in Black
9. GE JVM3162RJSS 30" 120 Volts 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave with Convertible Venting and 1000 Watts in Stainlesss Steel
GE JVM3162RJSS 30" 120 Volts 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave with Convertible Venting and 1000 Watts in Stainlesss Steel
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Built In Microwave Oven 30 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!