934 reviews analysed
1. Burnshield 4" X 4" Burn Dressing, Sterile (Pack of 6)
- HOW IT WORKS – Burnshield takes advantage of the soothing and antimicrobial properties of all natural tea-tree oil and combines it with a perfectly viscous hydrogel to cool the wound and protect from infection.
- TREAT ANY BURN – Burnshield burn dressing can be used to treat all burns immediately, whether received from open flames, scalding from hot water, steam, gas, chemicals or electrical appliances.
- IMMEDIATE BURN RELIEF – When applied after a burn, Burnshield absorbs and dissipates heat, provides relief, minimizes shock and skin damage, halts the burn process, and physically protects against further contamination.
- EASY TO APPLY – Non-adhesive and easy to remove without further trauma to the patient, allowing for quick medical diagnosis.
- STRONG AND DURABLE – The perfect tensile strength of the dressings withstands abuse, pulling, and shaping but allows the user to rip and reshape the dressing as desired to perfectly conform to tricky wounds.
2. Improved Medihoney Gel Wound and & Burn Dressing from Derma Sciences, 0.5 oz,
MEDIHONEY® Active Leptospermum Honey dressings: MEDIHONEY® is the global leading medical-grade honey-based product for the management of wounds and burns. These unique dressings contain Active Leptospermum Honey, a unique honey from New Zealand that has beneficial plant-derived properties. The dressings can be used in all phases of wound healing and could be considered a key dressing in any wound bed preparation protocol. MEDIHONEY® dressings have been shown in several large randomized controlled studies to be effective on hard-to-heal wounds. The line consists of various patented dressings that can manage a wide variety of wound types in a wide variety of settings.
3. Amerigel Wound Dressing Tube, 1 Ounce
4. Spenco 2nd Skin Dressing Kit Bandages for Blister Protection, Sports, 8-Count
Helps prevent and manage blisters with 39 square inches of 2nd skin moist pad (non-sterile) to help protect against pressure, friction and blisters. suitable for larger areas beyond hands and feet. they cool and soothe on contact and won’t stick to the skin. adhesive knit helps prevent blisters and holds 2nd skin moist pads in place. latex free.
5. Care Science Hydrogel Sterile Burn Pads & Wound Dressing for Burn Relief, 4 ct | Instant Cooling Relief for Minor Burns
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF FOR MINOR BURNS
- ABSORBS FLUID TO PREVENT INFECTION
- BREATHABLE, HYDRATING MATERIAL WON’T STICK TO WOUNDS
- USE: For use on dry to minimally draining wounds for hydration and to promote moist wound healing
- 3-STEP WOUND CARE. Step 1: Gently clean the burn or wound area. Step 2: Gently apply the moist side of the pad over the burn or wound while removing the second half of the plastic release liner. Step 3: Secure pad with cohesive wrap or medical tape (not included)
Care Science Hydrogel Burn Pads’ advanced hydrogel material absorbs fluid to help prevent infection and provides instant cooling relief. For use on dry to minimally draining wounds for hydration and to promote moist wound healing.
6. 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing – 4" x 4 3/4" – Pack of 10
3M tegaderm transparent dressing is an excellent dressing for minor burns and wounds. It keeps contamination out while allowing for moisture vapor transfer. Excellent covering for road-rash and similar injuries. Conforms well to irregular skin areas. This dressing is also ideal for IV sites and to Observe vaccination sites
7. Spenco 2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, Large (3 x 4 Inches), 3-Count
Moist burn pads are made from pure sterile water to cool and soothe on contact. a moist comfortable barrier that helps heal while protecting the burn. cut to fit or combine for larger burns. won’t stick to the wound, and latex free.
8. Curad Sterile Non-Adherent Pads (Pack of 100) for gentle wound dressing and absorption without sticking
9. Medpride Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing Pads| 10-Pack, 4” by 4” Sterile Adhesive Patches| Individually Packed, Highly Absorbent, Water-Resistant & Comfortable| Stays On for Multiple Days
10. Medpride Sterile Non-Adherent Pads| 50-Pack, 3” x 8”| Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing| Highly Absorbent & Non-Stick, Painless Removal-Switch| Individually Wrapped for Extra Protection
- NON-STICK WOUND DRESSING PADS: The Medpride sterile cotton pads make for a comfortable and painless removal and switching. Use in combination with gauze if necessary, for enhanced wound dressing results.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Our 50-pack sterile pads come individually wrapped to ensure and protect their sterilization for as long as possible. The protective envelope can be easily opened by peeling from the designated spot, for greater ease of use.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE & ABSORBENT: Absorbency for mildly exuding wounds-stage II, and III. Size is 3” x 8” and in each pack you get 50 dressing pads. Perfect for cystic acne, blemishes, burns, ulcers with mild-exudate, smaller post-op wounds, blisters, cuts, dermatitis, cracked skin & more.
- DIFFERENT SIZES FOR YOUR NEEDS: The Medpride ouch-less medical dressing pads come in sizes: 2” x 3”, 3” x 4” and 3” x 8” so that you find exactly what you need for your type of wound/ exudate.
- BEST VALUE PACK: Each box carries 50 cotton, sterile wound dressing pads making it one of the best deals on Amazon. Grab your pack today, store it in your First-Aid box and enjoy peace of mind as you are always prepared.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bunn Dressing for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!