We spent many hours on research to finding campbell hausfeld 3/4 hp diaphram, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best campbell hausfeld 3/4 hp diaphram, you should not miss this article. campbell hausfeld 3/4 hp diaphram coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 campbell hausfeld 3/4 hp diaphram by our suggestions
561 reviews analysed
1. Hiblow HP 80 Rebuild Complete Kit
2. Mighty Portable Inflator, 12V, 150 PSI Air Compressor, Pump with Safety Light & Accessories (Campbell Hausfeld AF010400)
- INFLATOR features a powerful motor (150 max PSI) that quickly inflates tires (less than 4 minutes for R15 tire) and sporting equipment of all sizes making it the ideal tool for your vehicle (12 volt)
- The threaded air hose valve ensures a leak-proof connection during inflation, for consistent and reliable results. Easy to read gauge ensures accurate inflation
- Built-in LED light provides added security for nighttime inflation & roadside emergencies. 10 foot cord length and 31 inch hose length offers freedom of movement during inflation for comfortable use
- Convenient carrying handle and lightweight design (4.189 pounds) makes this unit handy to store in a car trunk or glove compartment
- AF010400 includes a sports needle, inflation nozzle and presta adapter to tackle Recreational inflation as well. Finish your projects and easier with Campbell Hausfeld
The Mighty Campbell Hausfeld 12 Volt, 150 PSI Inflator (AF010400) is small enough to be portable, yet powerful enough to meet all your inflation needs from sports equipment to RV/truck tires and everything in between. A 31 in. hose with a threaded leak-proof valve and a 10 ft. power cord makes it easy to reach every tire on your vehicle. In a roadside emergency or in your own driveway, this inflator has an accurate, easy-to-read gauge, and a bright LED light for night-time visibility. With the power to inflate a standard R15 tire in under 4 minutes, the powerful motor delivers results in an efficient manner. The AF010400 includes a sports needle, inflation nozzle and Presta adapter to tackle recreational inflation as well. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. T
3. Blue Diamond ET 80 Septic or Pond Linear Diaphragm Air Pump
Blue Diamond ET80 Septic air pump aerator is most commonly used is 500 gpd aerobic septic systems. Enviro linear air blowers/aerators are designed for use in residential aerobic treatment units/ATU’s. Other applications include pond aeration, hydroponic grow systems, compost brewers and packaging machines. Performance 30 to 250 l/min flow Green drive technology – energy efficient motors low power consumption Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life Flow rate up to 80 l/hr Due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance Robust and company construction – weatherproof Easy to service with competitively priced spares kit Suited to intermittent and continuous duty applications Whisper quiet operation as low as 35dB Used by original equipment manufacturers of NSF certified residential sewage treatment systems UL, TUV and CE approved Blue diamond ET80 aerobic septic air pump.
4. California Air Tools 8010 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.0 hp Steel Tank Air Compressor, 8 gal, Silver
- Ultra Quiet only 60 Decibels. Low Amp Draw – 8.5 Amps. Time to fill tank from empty to full – 165 Seconds
- Oil-Free Pump for Less Maintenance & Costs
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Air Filter
- Powerful 1.0 HP (Rated / Running) 2.0 HP (Peak) Motor
- 3.00 CFM at 40 PSI – 2.20 CFM at 90 PSI
- Maximum Pressure – 120 PSI
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 8010 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound. The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The CAT-8010 Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains. The large 8.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (54 lbs) and the wheel kit makes it very easy to transport. This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
5. PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Six-gallon pancake-style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low-amp 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
PORTER-CABLE Pancake Compressor is constructed with a pancake style tank for optimal stability, water drain valve, rubber feet and a 150 PSI. The higher pressure design provides longer air tool performance and features a 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI allowing for a quick recovery time. Includes an oil free pump for no maintenance, low AMP 120V motor easily starting in cold weather or with extension cord, upgraded shroud with hand and console cover protecting vital components. Made for easy transporting and contains cord wrap with a 6 gallon capacity. Product includes a one year limited warranty on compressor components. Amps: 10 Amps
Highly portable and exceptionally easy to use, the Porter-Cable C2002 150-PSI, Six-Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Compressor packs a big punch in a small package. Perfect for everything from filling tires to firing nailers, this compressor features an induction motor that provides long life and optimum performance. For convenience, this efficient unit runs off of normal household circuits and offers mess-free, oil-free operation.
With its oil-free pump and portable size, the compressor is ideal in and around the house.
Compact, Portable, and Powerful
At just 34 pounds, the C2002 is lightweight and portable enough for jobsite, workshop, or around-the-house use. This means it’s a great choice for a range of jobs–everything from installing trim to inflating air mattresses.
The C2002 is also powerful and efficient, thanks to its low-amp, 120-volt motor. The motor starts easily in cold weather, comes with an extension cord, and features replaceable brushes. And with 150 PSI max pressure, this motor will give you long runtime and optimum productivity.
Complete with built-in automatic thermal overload protection, the C2002 runs at 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI and 3.7 SCFM at 40 PSI for faster recharge of its six-gallon tank. At the same time, a high-flow air regulator allows more work at a higher pressure, giving you the flexibility to take on a variety of jobs.
User-Friendly Design; Maintenance-Free Reliability
Perhaps the C2002’s most important feature is its oil-free pump, which ensures you won’t have to worry about oil spills or maintenance issues. The pump also extends the life of the tool and makes for clean, efficient operation.
Additionally, the C2002’s six-gallon pancake-style tank ensures stability and includes a water drain valve and rubber feet that won’t scratch or mar wood surfaces. The compressor also features an upgraded shroud, handle, and console cover for optimum protection and portability. For further convenience, two regulated factory-installed air couplers support two users at once.
What’s in the Box
C2002 pancake compressor and manual.
6. Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP* motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8″” air hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- Compressor Oil (181122-A)
- 1/4″” Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)
- Folding handle: Low profile for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels: Job-site portability
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Built-in storage compartment
- Conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap: Stores 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright
- 13.8 Amps and 1800 watts
‘Make your next project easier with the Makita portable electric oil-lubricated air compressor. This hot dog tank compressor has free airflow of 6.5 at 90 PSI, a voltage rating of 115VAC, and 3.0 horsepower. Equipped with 13.8 full load amps, you can expect high-powered performance. Components are oil lubricated for smooth operation. The portable electric oil-lubricated air compressor has a maximum pressure of 140 psi. A 5.2 gal. tank is included at a great value.’
Makita’s 3.0 HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC5200 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability, and includes rugged wheels and folding handle for easy transport.
3.0 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The 5.2 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI and delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) and 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil-lubricated pump runs cooler, and the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll-cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump and motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Ease-of-use and convenience features include tool hangers, a built-in storage compartment for air fittings and accessories, and an air hose wrap to store 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright. Other features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, and a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC5200 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita MAC5200 3.0 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
7. Wayne RPP50 Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Piggy Back Tether Float Switch
Wayne’s RPP50 1/2 hp sewage pump, pumps up to 6200 gallons per hour with 5 feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing and a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic or manual operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2 inch solids, and is perfect and ideal for below grade installations.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne RPP50 1/2-Horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 6200-Gallon per hour with 5-Feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-Inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.
8. California Air Tools 10020C Ultra Quiet Oil-Free and Powerful Air Compressor, 2 hp
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The Powerful “New” 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The “New” SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The CAT-10020C Air Compressor has an Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump). The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps. The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for an easier start up in cold temperatures. The large 10 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage. Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!.
9. California Air Tools CAT-1P1060S Light & Quiet Portable Air Compressor, Silver (2-(Pack))
10. Hiblow HP 60 Septic Tank Air Pump
The Hiblow HP-60 is a compatible replacement for the Gast SPP-60, Thomas 5060, and many other 60 LPM air pumps
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Campbell Hausfeld 34 Hp Diaphram for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!