909 reviews analysed
1. FIRSTINFO 2nd Generation Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil/Fluid Changer Vacuum Extractor Pump w/Hose Storage + 3.5 x 4.5 mm Engine Oil Hose + Dust Cover
- Multi-Use– Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive fluid of motorcycles and vehicles.
- Two-Way Mode for Oil Change– The pneumatic way for quickly oil change. Manual operation without using air compressor
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing.
- Tubes to Fit Most Vehicles — With 4 kinds (B.C.D.E) nylon tubes can be extracted any non-corrosive fluid
- And use hose B to connect with C,D, or E to extend the hose length to 2M. And “E” 3.5 x 4.5mm Nylon hose for the new style vehicles.
- With Safety Design– Provided with fixing valve and safety cup for automatically cutting off extracting. And three air outlets with check valve design — quick and easy to release the air.
- Replacing Hose Available– The hose can be purchased individually. With the storage hose to collect oil hoses easily.
2. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
3. Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System
- Easy to use
- powered by vacuum pressure – no electricity needed
- Quickly extracts old oil through the dipstick tube into the 8 quart container
- Wide 12 inch diameter stance provides a stable base – eliminating any potential spills
- Portable – easy to operate in confined spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
The Topsider’s reliability and convenience has long been trusted by boaters for easy, no mess oil changes, and other marine and automotive maintenance applications. No electricity required, the Topsider multi-purpose vacuum pump-out system uses a vacuum to pull oil out of your crankcase. A 12 inches diameter stance provides a stable base, eliminating potential tip-overs and spills, simply slide the withdrawal hose down your dipstick hole, open the valve and wait for 8 to 10 minutes. All of your old oil will be drawn into the Topsider’s 8 Quart container. Very easy to use, suction probe and instructions included.
4. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
5. Robinair Premium High Viscosity Low Moisture Vacuum Pump Oil, Quart (2 Pack)
- Maintains maximum viscosity at high running temperatures which improve cold weather starts
- Oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands
- Resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time
- Lower moisture content than other oils which improves oil’s purity
- Oil type: Petroleum
Robinair’s oil is engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts. Laboratory tests prove that Robinair oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands, which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time. Robinair oil has a lower moisture content than other oils, thanks to our special packaging and handling procedures. Moisture degrades the oil’s purity, thinning it and reducing the pump’s ability to reach a deep vacuum.
6. Lumax LX-1314 Gold/Silver Manual/Pneumatic 2-in-1 Fluid Extractor (, 2.6G 10L Capacity)
- Ideal for Extracting or Changing Engine Oils or Lubricants in ATV’s, Boats, Farm Equipment, Industrial Gear Boxes, Motor Vehicles, Motor Bikes, RV’s, etc.
- Excellent for use with Oil, Coolant and Hydraulic Systems Durable, Oil and Chemical-Resistant Polypropylene Construction
- Non-Spark. Non-Power Fluid Extractor
- Automatic Overflow Prevention
7. kweiny Pneumatic Fluid Extractor for Replacement of Automotive Brake Fluid and Clutch Fluid and Power Steering Fluid
- Used for fluid extraction, such as brake oil, clutch oil, power steering oil, engine oil, gear oil, coolant, water, etc.
- Suitable for car, motorcycle, truck, engineering vehicle and other machinery that need to be extracted liquid
- Working requirements: compressed air 20psi≤P≤120psi, the height of the pulling liquid increases with the increase of air pressure. Air inlet: 1/4″ quick coupler male plug
- One can do all the work for brake system bleeding effectively. Make the work more clean, no dirty oil stained on floor
- The working principle and operation steps are detailed in the instructions on the package.
1 x Valve kit;
1 x Plastic container;
1 x Silicone gel hose;
1 x Air spread valve;
2 x Hook;
2 x Joint;
Hose length: 6.5ft
Plastic container: 500ml
Air pressure: 20psi≤P≤120psi
Air inlet: 1/4″ quick coupler male plug
The volume of the bottle is 500ml. If you want to extract more than 500ml of liquid. You should release the liquid before the bottle is filled, Then repeat the extraction step, To avoid sewage splashing out or valve being blocked.
8. EWK 2L Air Brake Fluid Bleeder Vacuum Pump with 1L Auto-Refill Flush Filling Bottle
- ONE PERSON JOB – Simplify bleeding process for one person to do the job. With the vacuum brake bleeder, you can complete the bleeding job by yourself while a traditional way needs two.
- EASY OPERATION – No more hand pumping or treading pedal to bleed brake oil. The pneumatic brake bleeder provides the easiest way to do the job, saving both effort and time.
- PREVENTS AIR ENTERING – Filling bottle keeps the master cylinder reservoir topped off. Comes with a refill bottle that can be fixed to the reservoir, preventing the fluid going under the minimum limit and air going into you system.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Works with most vehicles with standard and ABS brake systems. Bleeds hydraulic brakes and clutches on cars, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks etc.
- NO SPILLING – Extracts stably and well collects the old fluid with no splashing. Brake fluid is hard to clean and can damage your paint, the air brake bleeder with rubber adapter well sealing the bleeder screw ensures no spilling out.
9. Robinair 13203.0 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart
10. FIRSTINFO 6L Two Way Air/Pneumatic ATF Refill System Dispenser Oil and Liquid Extractor Automatic Transmission Fluid Pump Set with 14-Piece ATF Filler Adapters
- 6 L of Capacity — Use to dispense and extract the ATF fluid of vehicles. Provide with pneumatic operation. With volume guide for controlling fluid more easily.
- Safety Design–This non-sparking transmission fluid pump provided with the safety valve, pre-setting 43 psi (3 Bar), the exceed pressure will be released automatically.
- Multiple Use–The two way designed ATF fluid extractor pump can also extract and dispense fluids. With A Screw valve to allow easily change the action of extracting or dispensing.
- Wide Adapters Application– Comes with new 14 pcs one touch transportation adapters refill system. Refilling the Ford, Altis, Benz, Skoda, VW, Audi, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, and so on.
- Convenient Design Tool– 2M PU hose with one touch controller gun enables the steady operation and easily to do the dispensing jobs. Without splashing.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Compressor Vacuum Oil Extractor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!