762 reviews analysed
1. Dustless Technologies D1606 Dustless HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum
- CERTIFIED HEPA: Individually tested, certified and serialized HEPA filter.
- EPA RRP OSHA COMPLIANT: Complies with EPA RRP and OSHA laws and regulations concerning hazardous material pickup.
- SAFE FOR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Certified safe for asbestos, silica, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium pickup and containment.
- COMPLETE CONTAINMENT: Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air.
- WET AND DRY VACUUMING: Safely go back and forth from wet to dry pickup, including water, without switching filters.
The Dustless HEPA Vac is the perfect tool for professional remediation jobs. The HEPA Vac is a fully certified HEPA vacuum with a certified and tested HEPA filter, rated at 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns of filtration. This vacuum meets EPA RRP and OSHA regulations of silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and dust containment. A dual filtration system, including the HEPA filter and filter cover, can be optimized by using Dustless Wunderbag pre-filters. This can extend the life of the HEPA filter 10 times longer. The vacuum can go from dry to wet and back without having to switch filters. An interior baffle wall will protect the filters from getting wet and prevent overfilling. The filter cover is machine washable. This vacuum is capable of capturing tiny dust particles and will never blow dust into the air. Excellent choice for professional contractors and remediators who need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines. HEPA Beater Bar Floor Tool sold seperately. Includes (1) D1606 HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, (1) HEPA filter, (1) HEPA filter cover, (2) Wunderbag pre-filter bags, (1) 12 foot hose, (1) crevice tool, (1) floor tool, and (2) extension wands. For questions or replacement parts, please contact us at http://www.dustlesstools.com/blog/contact-us/.
2. Vacmaster 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with 2 Stage Motor, VK811PH
The Vacmaster Industrial 8 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is a certified HEPA system and has an ultra quiet 2-stage industrial motor. It features 4 levels of filtration inlcuding a HEPA cartridge filter, microfiber pre-filter, high-efficiency fine dust filter bag with closure flap, and an exhaust filter–all for HEPA compliance. To qualify as a HEPA system, a unit must capture and retain 99.97% of all contaminants down to 0.3 micron in particle size. In independent tests, the Vacmaster Industrial VK811PH showed an efficiency of 99.996% in the 0.3 micron particle size range, meeting and exceeding the HEPA efficiency requirements set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and required under the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Program. This commercial vac also comes with a lighted plug, crushproof industrial hose, and foam filter sleeve for picking-up liquid materials–all at an affordable price.
3. Wunderbag Universal High Capacity Pre-Filters for Wet Dry Vacuums, 2 Pack
4. Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
- Switch between dry and wet pickup instantly without compromising filters
- Vacuum can be run almost continuously by using Wunderbags as a prefilter, Wunderbag works in wet and/or dry applications
- Filters can be cleaned by agitating a rod on the outside of the vacuum
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Upgraded rubber wheels, Reinforced lid/barrel
The patented Wet+Dry DustlessVac is the only vacuum that allows you to go from wet to dry without switching filters. A baffle inside the barrel keeps the water away from the filters, and a check ball prevents overfilling, making the Wet+Dry DustlessVac unlike any other vacuum on the market today. The patented filtration system of the Wet+Dry DustlessVac allows you to clean the filters without opening the barrel for a more dust-free work environment. An excellent choice for contractors and DIY homeowners who do not need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines but want effective and economical dust control, this vacuum provides “almost HEPA” performance. The disposable and tear-resistant WunderBag micro pre-filter captures particles down to .5 microns, amazingly close to HEPA filters that capture down to .3 microns. Best for capturing fine dust from drywall sanding, grinding/cutting of concrete, brick, stone or fiberglass, the Wet+Dry DustlessVac provides powerful suction and intense durability to stand up to whatever the jobsite throws at you.
5. Dustless Technologies 13201 HEPA Filter
- Designed for Dustless Technologies HEPA wet/dry vacuum models 16006, 16008, 16500, and D1606.
- Exceeds EPA RRP standards, OSHS and NIOSH guidelines protecting your health and meets jobsite inspections requirements.
- Certified to IEST-RP-CC001.5, insuring a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
- Large surface area and steel frame support high air flow rate for superior dust collection.
- Protects against harmful airborne particles like silica and hexavalent chromium.
6. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- Xover Floor Tool – All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY – 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
<P>The Super CoachVac commercial vacuum backpack is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges. This powerful, high-filtration unit is ideal for vacuuming high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness including universities, campuses, schools and meeting halls. Built for any cleaning challenge, the Super CoachVac is the perfect tool, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact vacuum backpack.</P><P>The 10-quart Super CoachVac backpack vac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial backpack vacuum features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.</P>
<P>The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.</P>
<P>This Super CoachVac backpack vacuum cleaner is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.</P><P>The Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.</P><P>For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.</P>
7. ProTeam Backpack Vacuum 105896 Megavac 10 Quart Commercial Vacuum Backpack with Blower Tool & Hard Surface Horse Hair Brush Tool Kit
- 2-in-1 – converts to a blower in two easy steps without additional parts or Accessories
- Ergonomic – utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips
- Durability – built tough and built to last, comes with an unmatched Warranty
- Filtration – advanced filtration system captures and contains microscopic dust preventing them from being reintroduced back into the environment
- Versatle design allows for quick conversion into a high powered blower while the huge filter capacity contains large amounts of debris.
- Blower and a Backpack vacuum
- Ideal for Office Buildings, Outdoor entryways/Sidewalks, Office Campuses, Universities, K-12 Schools, Hotels, Industrial Facilities, Large Meeting Facilities, Theaters, Construxction sites.
The megavac powers through the toughest industrial and construction clean up jobs. Featuring a powerful motor and a 10-quart filter Capacity, this backpack vacuum provides superior efficiency and uninterrupted performance. This unit comes complete with blower tool and hard surface horse hair brush tool kit.
8. Ridgid 50368 RV2400HF HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, 14 gal, Red
9. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super QuarterVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- VERSATILE – Designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges in a smaller frame fit for any space or worker size
- 3X FASTER THAN AN UPRIGHT – Save time and money with a ProTeam commercial backpack vacuum
- 43 percent more efficient at removing soil than a standard upright
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Improve indoor air quality with Four Level Advanced Filtration and HEPA media filter
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- PORTABLE – Lugging an upright vacuum up and down stairs is a thing of the past
- ProTeam backpack vacuums are proven to eliminate the muscle fatigue associated with upright vacuums
- Ideal for meeting halls, community centers, churches, theatres, and event spaces with a long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam Super QuarterVac backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any cleaning professional, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact backpack. Among the best vacuum cleaner backpacks in its class, this high-filtration vacuum is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). It’s ideal for meeting halls, community centers and event spaces.
The 6-quart Super QuarterVac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 67 dBA, this portable backpack vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. The Super QuarterVac commercial vacuum backpack features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch 2-piece wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
10. RIDGID 50368 RV2400HF Wet Dry Vacuum, 14-Gallon Shop Vacuum with Certified HEPA Filtration, 2-Stage 11.5A Motor, Casters, Pro Hose, Drain, Blower Port
- Powerful 11.5-amp 2-stage motor with Scroll Noise Reduction delivers more suction and quieter operation for professional on-the-job performance
- Certified HEPA 3-level filtration captures larger debris, particles down to 0.5 microns, and particles down to 0.3 microns for effective results
- The storage bag keeps attachments accessible and the wrap-cord handle secures the 25-foot power cord, while rugged casters provide improved mobility
- The ultra-flexible, 1-7/8-inch x 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, and fits 2-1/2-inch accessories
- The drain port ensures quick and complete liquid disposal, and the blower port lets you clear away leaves, dirt and debris for versatile performance
This RIDGID RV2400HF Wet Dry Vacuum with Certified HEPA filtration delivers heavy-duty performance for tough cleanups. The 2-stage, 11.5-amp motor with patented Scroll Noise Reduction technology creates powerful high-lift suction and efficient airflow for quieter operation and superior performance.
The shop vacuum offers 3 stages of filtration from collecting larger debris, capturing small particles, to capturing 99.7% of microscopic particles. The HEPA filter meets the EPA’s definition under the RRP rule for lead paint renovations.
The 1-7/8-inch by 10-foot locking hose won’t pull loose while in use, ensuring consistent and optimized air flow. It can also lock into the blower port for removing leaves and debris from walkways, decks or job sites.
A large drain on the polypropylene drum lets you easily empty liquids, and the patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows easy filter installation and removal without the need for fasteners or tools. The wet dry vacuum cleaner comes complete with HEPA filter, filter bag (model VF3502), two 2-1/2-inch wands, a utility nozzle, a floor brush, a wet nozzle, a crevice tool, a dusting brush, a turbo nozzle and a diffuser.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dustless Hepa Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!