The Best Eureka Jetboil
954 reviews analysed
1. Jetboil Luna Satellite Side Burner for Jetboil or Eureka! Camping Stoves
- The Luna attaches to the Jetlink fuel output port of Genesis, Spire, and Spire LX stoves to create a larger outdoor cooking range.
- Jetboil’s innovative JetLink port provides fuel to the Luna burner from other stoves without requiring additional fuel sources and regulators.
- Quickly heat water for coffee, food prep, or purification with the Luna’s fast-heating system, which boils water in just over two minutes.
- The system’s stable, low-profile design packs conveniently inside Jetboil Zip, Flash, MicroMo, and SUMO cooking cups.
- Includes convenient pushbutton igniter
- hose measures 10 inches
- weighs 6.8 ounces. One-year limited warranty.
- For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
Complement your Jetboil or Eureka! multi-burner camp stove with the Jetboil Luna side burner, which can rapidly boil water for drinks or food. The Luna attaches to the Jetlink fuel output port of Genesis, HalfGen, Spire, and Spire LX stoves to create a larger outdoor cooking range. Jetboil’s innovative port provides fuel to the Luna burner from other stoves without requiring additional fuel sources and regulators. Quickly heat water for coffee, food prep, or purification with the Luna’s fast-heating system, which boils water in just over two minutes. The system’s stable, low-profile design packs conveniently inside Jetboil Zip, Flash, MicroMo, and SUMO cooking cups. Includes convenient pushbutton igniter; hose measures 10 inches; weighs 6.8 ounces. One-year limited warranty. For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
2. Eureka! Ignite Portable Two-Burner Camping Stove
- A pair of 10, 000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output.
- The stove cooks for up to 90 minutes per canister at maximum flame, with a push-button ignition providing a fast and easy start.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, The Ignite Plus is designed for years of reliable use.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- The stove measures 23″ L x 12. 8″ W x 4″ H (closed)
- 25″ L x 13. 5″ W x 14″ H (open) and weighs 12 pounds.
- Includes camp stove and stainless-steel drip tray (propane canister sold separately).
- Opening in the bottom of the stove functions as a handle for convenient carrying.
- Two dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
New for 2019, the Eureka! Ignite and Ignite Plus portable camping stoves help you cook up a small feast in the outdoors. A pair of 10,000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output. The stove cooks for up to 90 minutes per canister at maximum flame, with a push-button ignition providing a fast and easy start. With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, The Ignite and Ignite Plus are designed for years of reliable use. Use the JetLink compatibility to connect other Eureka! stoves’ fuel sources to the Ignite or Ignite Plus for camp kitchen flexibility. Includes camping stove and stainless-steel drip tray. Propane canister sold separately.
3. Eureka! 20-Pound Propane Tank Hose
- Use the hose to connect your Jetboil or Eureka! multi-burner stove to a 20-pound propane tank for large-scale cooking.
- The tank hose allows multiple stoves to run off a common fuel source, so you don’t have to bring extra tanks or regulators.
- Securely attach the hose to the stove in seconds with the handy quick-connect feature.
- Measures 5 feet long.
For occasions when a small propane tank isn’t enough to fuel a camp kitchen, turn to the Jetboil 20-pound propane tank hose. Use the hose to connect your Jetboil or Eureka! multi-burner stove to a 20-pound propane tank for large-scale cooking. The tank hose allows multiple stoves to run off a common fuel source, so you don’t have to bring extra tanks or regulators. Securely attach the hose to the stove in seconds with the handy quick-connect feature. Measures 5 feet long.
4. Jetboil Genesis 2 Burner Stove
- While everyone else in camp is gnawing on rock-hard nut-and-seed bars and snacking on cans of pickled herring, whip up something fresh and delicious with your Jetboil Genesis Stove.
- New to the Jetboil lineup, the Genesis isn’t an all-or-nothing stove designed to flash-boil water, but a user-friendly cooker that makes whipping up an actual meal quick, easy, and efficient.
- Jetboil integrated an advanced simmer control, so you can bring the heat down and cook your food without scorching it, and added easy-to-clean drip trays so it won’t be a big deal if you have a boil over when you’re cooking up a side of rice to go with yo
- If two burners aren’t quite enough to cook everything you want, a third satellite burner (sold separately) can be attached via the JetLink port.
- The Genesis wouldn’t be a Jetboil if it wasn’t compact, so Jetboil hooked it up with a collapsible design that nests inside the available five-liter pot for easy carrying and packing.
5. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
6. GSI Outdoors, Selkirk Camp Stove
- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans. Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling. Removable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15″” diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8 and 10 pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability.
They say you can “go big or go home” and we bet you can guess where our vote lies. After starting small with our incredibly-compact, amazingly-efficient backpacking stoves, we thought that it was high time we made something to satisfy those families and groups of friends whose time we love sharing in the outdoors. Built around twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual controls for everything from simmering to speedy boiling and room for any two of the Bugaboo Camper pans (2 L pot, 3 L pot, 9″ frypan) side-by-side, we’ve made a stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk Camp Stove was made to last too with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
7. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
8. Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
9. Outbound Propane Stove | Portable Gas Stove Single Burner | Perfect Bottletop Camp Stove for Backpacking, Camping, Fishing, and Outdoor Cooking
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER: The adjustable control valve gives you precise temperature control offering up to 10,000 BTUs. Heats up quickly and efficiently with even heat distribution
- CHROME PLATED STEEL: Our propane stove is made from durable chrome plated steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, making it ideal for campsite cooking
- STABLE AND STURDY: The large base offers stability for easy stirring and cooking. Fits up to a 10” pot or pan and easily performs in both sub-freezing temperatures or high altitudes
- PORTABLE AND COLLAPSIBLE: The 3-piece design easily connects to most propane tanks and is perfect for backpacking. Includes the carry bag for extremely easy storing and travel
- RISK FREE WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty – feel secure and confident in your purchase
10. Coleman Fold N Go Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Portable 2-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits 2 pans (up to 10 inches each) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs over an hour with both burners on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Matchless InstaStart ignition lights stove with the push of a button
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Jetboil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!