We spent many hours on research to finding fostex hp-a3, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best fostex hp-a3, you should not miss this article. fostex hp-a3 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 fostex hp-a3 by our suggestions
726 reviews analysed
1. Fostex USA Fostex Desktop Headphone Amplifier with DAC Balanced Output (HP-A4BL)
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output
- 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors
- highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio
- high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones
- digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
The Fostex HP-A4BL High-Resolution DAC / Balanced Headphone Amp is a high resolution DAC and balanced headphone amplifier well suited for professional audio engineers, mastering engineers, and audiophiles. The HP-A4BL supports PCM audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz and DSD audio up to 11.2 MHz. The front-panel offers a balanced 4-pin XLR headphone output, an unbalanced 1/4″ stereo headphone output, while the rear-panel features stereo RCA outputs, optical S/PDIF I/O, and a USB 2.0 connector. The HP-A4BL has 2 gain staging levels, allowing you to boost the output of the amp by 10 dB without needing to touch the volume knob. The selectable filter allows you to cut-off lower frequencies if desired. Includes power supply, USB cable, and 4 rubber feet. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
2. FX-Audio DAC-X6 Mini HiFi 2.0 Digital Audio Decoder DAC Input USB/Coaxial/Optical Output RCA/Headphone Amplifier 24Bit/96KHz DC12V (Black)
- Volume control: Unique high and low sound adjustment, can be adjusted according to your preferences,Soft voice and optimize the route.
- A variety of input and output modes: Amplifier can be PC-USB, optical fiber, coaxial three inputs, can be connected to TV set-top box, DVD, DCD
- output mode has RAC, 6.35mm headphone port 2, can be connected to power amplifier, tube vacuum amp, active speaker.
- Chipset: The mini amplifier chip uses OPA2134PA+6120A2+CS4398+SA9023+OP275G to provide strong guarantee for tone input and output.
- Efficient protection and long life: The audio decoder uses OPA2134 and NE5532P two special op amps specially designed for audio. The op amp can be freely replaced and upgraded. At the same time, two relay protectors may protect the headphones and speakers.
- Quality Assurance: We are committed to providing customers with satisfactory products and services. We have 2 years of quality assurance. If you have any problems during the purchase and use, please contact us.
3. Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with various professional uses
- Semi-open for flat and clear sound
- Low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Comes with 3m 1/4-inch plug detachable cable for best serviceability and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use
The Fostex RPmk3 series headphones are successors to the reputed RPmk2 series that have been used as reliable monitor headphones in many professional recording studios for more than 30 years. The driver unit incorporating the key Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) Technology diaphragm has been refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring. The housing, ear pads and head pad have also been redesigned to derive the maximum performance of the RP driver. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi track recording, and speaker products.
4. FX Audio DAC-X6 24BIT/192 Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital Audio Amplifier DAC Decoder (BK Black)
The standard input interface:Computer USB/coaxial,optical fiber(with toggle switch switch)
The standard output interface:6.35mm headset standard RCA interface circuit output
Line level output:RMS 2V
Output power:90mw /600Ω、180mw/300Ω、450mw/100Ω、610mw /62Ω、910mw/32Ω、1000mw/16Ω
Adapter USES voltage:100-240ACV
Power supply/adapter output voltage:Dc12V more than 1A
Machine size: 146 mm x 98 mm x35mm
5. Fosi Audio DAC Converter 24-bit/192kHz Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital-to-Analog Adapter Decoder & Headphone Amplifier & Mini Stereo Pre-Amplifier Q5 (Black)
- Mac/PC plug-n-play, no special software is needed, RCA and 6.35mm headphones outputs
- USB and optical coaxial S/PDIF inputs, can choose the input mode. With the volume control knob that can adjust the headphones as well as the RCA output
- Note: Dolby signal input is not supported！
- Hi-Fi headphone amp chips TPA6120 OPA2134 with UPC1237 headphones protect circuit for any 16-250Ohm headphones
- Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192Hkz HD with low jitter, built-in Cirrus CM6642 + CS8416 + CS4398 DAC chips, desktop or portable DAC, stereo headphone amp, and preamp
- Support the phone player with OTG audio input function, if need, the OTG pallets which have three kinds of corresponding ports(type-c/android/apple) should be purchased.
6. Fostex High Resolution USB/DAC Desktop Volume Controller, 24-Bit, 96kHz (PC-100USB-HR-2)
The Fostex PC100USB-HR-2 is a desktop type of volume controller with built-in USB/DAC that complies with 24bit 96kHz high-resolution audio playback. It is the ideal tool for controlling the audio level of your PC when using a powered speaker system such as Fostex speakers PM0.1, PM0.3(d), and more. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
7. Fostex HP-A4 24-Bit Digital to Analog Converter/Headphone Amplifier
The Fostex HP-A4 is a new, improved version of the acclaimed HP-A3. It supports PCM audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz and DSD audio up to 5.6MHz for superior playback functionality. Dedicated USB driver software is necessary to install on PC for Windows. Mac OS (10.6.1 or later) works with its own USB driver. HP-A4 operates on USB bus power and features a front-panel 1/4-inch stereo headphone output, rear-panel stereo RCA outputs, and optical S/PDIF I/O. The HP-A4 has 2 gain staging levels, allowing you to boost the output of the amp by 10 dB without needing to touch the volume knob. HP-A4 offers quick and easy hi-resolution playback in combination with Fostex Audio Player software. Additional features include Hi/Lo gain selection (10 dB) for wider range of headphones, asynchronous transfer mode, and digital filter with selectable roll-off and cut-off characteristics. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
8. Linsoul XDUOO XQ-50 PRO Bluetooth 5.0 USB DAC Decoder CS8406 ES9018K2M with Coaxial Optical Output
- Bluetooth 5.0 DAC. XQ-50 pro can perfectly work with your outdated speakers that has no Bluetooth. It will rejuvenate the old device with new energy. Adopting the Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth receiver chip, it supports a variety of formats like AAC/SBC/aptX /aptX_LL /aptX_HD/LDAC. A perfect companion to enable wired speakers into a wireless one
- High-strength Aluminum Alloy Housing. Made from high-strength aluminum alloy material, the shell is durable and anti-scratch. Designed with the external removable high-gain Bluetooth antenna, you will enjoy a stable and lossless signal transmission
- CS8406&ES9018K2M Chip. Adopts high-performance CS8406 digital audio conversion chip to convert Bluetooth signal to high-quality Optical / Coaxial signal output. As for decoding chip, it comes with high-performance ES9018K2M decoding chip to provide analog signals with high S/N and low THD
- A DAC Work With Computer. This product can be connected to the computer as a USB sound adapter to convert the audio into high quality Coaxial / Optical / Analog signal output. Just plug and play, easy to use, no more hassling of connecting
- 13-inch OLED Display. To ensure a clearer and visual display, we adopts the 13 inch OLED screen for this model. It will show the Bluetooth connection status, coding format, sampling rate, song name and other information. You can know the status easily anytime
USB Interface: Type C
Power Input: DC 5V / 1A
Display: OLED, 128 * 64 pixels
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Bluetooth Chip: CSR8675
Bluetooth Audio Supported Formats: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX_LL, aptX_HD, LDAC
Transmission Distance:About 10 Meters
THD + N:
Optical Output: 0.00087%
Coaxial Output: 0.00087%
AUX OUT: 0.07%
Optical Output: 0.5Vp-p
Coaxial Output: 0.5Vp-p
AUX OUT: 2.5V
-Product Size: 10.5 * 7.6 * 3.4cm
-Product Weight: 165g
What’s in the Package?
-TYPE-C Cable * 1
-Bluetooth Antenna * 1
-User Manual * 1
-Warranty Card * 1
9. Monolith M1060 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones – Black/Wood with 106mm Driver, Open Back Design, Comfort Ear Pads for Studio/Professional
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets.
- When current is delivered, the membrane produces sound that has lower distortion, better bass, and pinpoint imaging that is usually not found in your typical headphone driver. The size of the driver in the Monolith M1060 is 106mm.
- Open Back Design: Instead of an “inside your head” isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience.
- It’s as if you’re in the middle of a live performance, instead of being closed off from the world.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
The Monolith M1060 planar headphones are the perfect way to experience your music collection. Featuring a 106mm planar driver technology that produces a detailed aural landscape and resolves all the sonic detail from the best recordings. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound make the Monolith M1060 a true audiophile listening experience.
Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets. When current is delivered, the membrane produces sound that has lower distortion, better bass, and pinpoint imaging that is usually not found in your typical headphone driver. The size of the driver in the Monolith M1060 is 106mm.
Open Back Design: Instead of an “”inside your head”” isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience. It’s as if you’re in the middle of a live performance, instead of being closed off from the world.
Comfort: The Monolith M1060 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
10. Fostex USA Fostex Balanced Cable for TH-900mk2 and TH-610 Premium Headphones, 4-Pin XLR (ET-H30N7BL)
The Fostex ET-H30N7BL is a 9.8-foot/3-meter balanced replacement cable, specially designed for TH-900mk2 and TH-610 Premium Stereo Headphones. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fostex Hpa3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!