Top 10 Ge 150W Led Bulb
875 reviews analysed
1. GE Basic 150 W Equivalent Warm White A21 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Non-dimmable Warm, soft white light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 1 LED bulbs per package A21 shape and size with frosted finish
- 150 Watt replacement using only 20 Watts (2300 lumens) Rated to last 6 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for non-dimmable ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
GE basic soft white LED 150 watt replacement light bulb provides a long-lasting, energy-efficient alternative to incandescent and halogen light bulbs. This bulb is great for fixtures that are frequently left on—GE basic soft white LED bulbs are rated to last over six years and save 107 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 150 watt incandescent bulb. This GE basic LED light bulb illuminates your home with warm soft white light. Compared to CFL light bulbs, this GE LED bulb features instant full brightness, traditional incandescent shape and are free of mercury. Replace CFL and incandescent light bulbs with GE basic soft white LED general purpose light bulbs in non-dimmable indoor table lamps, sconces and open fixtures, including damp locations.
2. GE 97494 Lighting 50/100/150-Watt, 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 4-Pack
3. GE Lighting 24132 Soft White LED 3-Way 50/100/150-Watt Replacement A21 Bulb Medium Base
4. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 1500-Lumen, 5000-Kelvin, 14-Watt (100-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Daylight, 4-Pack, 455717
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable use roughly 87% less energy than 100 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of at least 10 years (average usage rate of 3 hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- DAYLIGHT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 5000 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for project and task lighting and to brighten larger spaces
- ECO FRIENDLY: These non-dimmable Philips LED light bulbs are mercury free and uses 87% less energy than 100 Watt Incandescent Bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes
Philips A19 LED light bulbs provide 1500 lumens of cool, full-spectrum light, equivalent to 100-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 5000-Kelvin, these bright white bulbs offer bright yet warm lighting with exceptional clarity and high CRI (color rendering index) ideal for project and task lighting and to brighten larger spaces. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack of 4 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
5. GE Lighting 37027 Basic LED (100-Watt Replacement), 1490-Lumen A19 Bulb, Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
6. LOHAS A21 LED Light Bulb, 150W-200W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 23W LED Bulb, 2500 Lumens, Daylight White 5000K, E26 Medium Screw Base, LED Lamp, Home Decor lights, Not-Dimmable, (Pack of 4)
- ERNERGY EFFICIENCY – 23Watt A21 bulb can replace 150-200 Watt light bulbs, much more energy-efficient. Save over 80% on electricity bill of lighting.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Daylight white 5000K and 2500 lumens, give off a comfortable and super brightness for you. 240 degree wide beam angle. Not dimmable.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Standard E26 base with A21 shape LED, directly fits in all E26 base fixtures. Dimension: 132 x 70mm.
- WIDELY USE – Average lifespan of 30000 hours. Ideal for your home, office, school, hotel, market, store, garage, workshop, warehouse, garden, street etc.
- RELIABLE–No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. With UL Listed. CE, RoHS, FCC compliant. Best choose to create a healthy environment for your family. One year warranty.
7. GE Lighting 93101230 9-Watt BR30 LED Grow Light Bulb for Indoor Plants, Balanced Full Spectrum
8. Great Eagle LED 23W Light Bulb (Replaces 150W – 200W) A21 Size with 2605 Lumens, Non-Dimmable, 2700K Warm White, UL Listed (2-Pack)
- HUGE 88% ENERGY SAVINGS! 23 watt LED light bulb replaces 150-200 watt incandescent and halogen bulbs. Brightest LED Bulb
- SUPER BRIGHT 2605 lumens with 220 degree beam angle for minimal shadows and clarity. Ideal for reading and other activities requiring visual acuity. DO NOT USE DIMMER SWITCH
- INSTANT ON & LONG LIFE Flip the switch on for instant bright light, no warming up. Rated for 25,000 hours vs. incandescent bulbs that only last 750 hours. Last light bulb you’ll ever need.
- SAFE No lead or mercury. RoHS compliance. UV-free which means they are safe to use for providing illumination for your treasured paintings, fabrics, and carpets.
- UL LISTED This product is Listed by UL. Representative samples of this product have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable safety standards.
9. Philips LED 472423 50-100-150 Watt Equivalent 3-Way Frosted A21 Energy Star Certified LED Light Bulb (4 Pack), 4-Pack, Soft White, 4 Piece
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED 3-Way A21 light bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 150, 100, or 50 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of 22+ years (average usage rate of 3 hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED 3-Way A21 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). These LED bulbs deliver warm, crisp color ideal 3-Way lamps
- 3-WAY LIGHT: When paired with a 3-Way socket, the Philips LED 3-Way A21 light bulbs produces three levels of light, at either 450, 800, or 1600 lumens.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26D medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED 3-Way A21 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
10. Luxrite A21 LED Bulbs 150 Watt Equivalent, 2550 Lumens, 3000K Warm White, Enclosed Fixture Rated, Dimmable Standard LED Bulb 22W, Energy Star, E26 Medium Base – Indoor and Outdoor (2 Pack)
- BRIGHTEST – Giving you a high 2550 lumens of crisp, quality lighting that is perfect for any atmosphere and brighter than your standard 150 watt light bulb. Provide more light to your enclosed fixtures, ceiling fans, porch, patio, garage, sconces, post lamps, porch, pendant fixtures, office, or any space for brighter home lighting.
- DIMMABLE – Control the brightness of your indoor and outdoor lighting with the ability to reduce from 100-10% lighting output. Set your a-21 dimmable LED light bulbs according to your mood and take delight in a pleasant atmosphere every time.
- SAVE ENERGY – Lower your electricity usage by 85% when you replace your 150 watt incandescent light bulb with a 22 watt A21 LED bulb. Immediately trim down the cost of your electricity bill by making the investment into energy saving LED light bulbs.
- CONTINUOUS LIGHT – Built with an astounding 25,000 hours of lifetime which means no replacement will be needed for the next 22 years. Each e26 LED bulb lasts 10x longer than traditional 150W a21 light bulbs.
- RELIABLE LIGHTING – Zero flickering light, zero delay, and zero worries with a warm LED light bulb that provides high quality indoor and outdoor lighting. Each a21 bulb is quick to install, works in enclosed fixtures, is EnergyStar and damp location rated for reliability, comes UL listed for your safety, and backed by a 2 YEAR WARRANTY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 150W Led Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!