The Best Ge Bathroom Light Bulbs Te Eco
639 reviews analysed
1. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
2. (Pack of 4) 26 Watt Triple Tube – GX24Q-3 (4 Pin) Base – 4100K Cool White – CFL Light Bulb – Replaces Sylvania 20882 CF26DT/E/IN/841 – Philips 268250 PL-T 26W/41/4P/ALTO – GE 97617 F26TBX/841/A/ECO
3. Philips Daylight Deluxe Linear Fluorescent T12 Light Bulb: 4-Foot, 2325-Lumen, 6500-Kelvin, 40-Watt, Bright White, Bi-Pin Base, 10-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Indoor T12 light bulbs have an estimated lamp life of 20,000 hours for a long lasting bulb option
- ECO FRIENDLY: These Philips T12 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- BRIGHT WHITE: Philips Indoor T12 Light Bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for indoor, commercial and residential use
- At 6500 Kelvin the bulb is versatile enough to brighten laundry rooms, bathrooms, and workspaces
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips Indoor T12 Light Bulbs fit in bi pin bases
- Not compatible with Philips HUE products
- Philips Dimmable T12 light bulbs are for non connected use only
4. Energetic Lighting 40W Equivalent, A19 LED Light Bulb, 5000K Daylight, E26 Base, Non-Dimmable, 450lm, UL Listed, 4-Pack
- ????【Technical Features】40 watt equivalent, E26 base, 5000K daylight, non-dimmable, A19 shape, AC-120V, CRI 80, 220 degree, turn on instantly.
- ????【Superior Light Quality】Non-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere.
- ????【Eco-friendly】No breakable parts and free of toxic chemicals. No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation. Safe for your family and environment.
- ????【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】Save up to 85% on energy costs by replacing 40W with just 5.5W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.7 years(3 hours per day).
- ????【UL Certified & 2 Years Warranty】Built with premium materials and circuitry, our A19 LED bulbs are certified by the rigorous safety standards of UL. Long service life with 2 year warranty.
5. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 8.5-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Soft White, 16-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Mercury free and uses 80% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
Fix BulletsPhilips A19 LED light bulbs provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 2700-Kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack of 16 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
6. Brite Innovations G9 Halogen Bulb, 40 Watt – 6 Pack – Energy Saving – Dimmable – Soft White 2700K – 120V – Q40, CL, T4 JD Type, Clear Light Bulb
- Eco Efficient G9 Halogen Bulb Saves Energy While Providing Powerful Indoor & Outdoor Light
- This G9 Bulb Emits 2700K Soft White Light Color is Dispersed Evenly for Bright Yet Inviting Natural Environment
- G9 Socket Fits Special Light Fixtures (G9 Bulb Is Also Known as Q40, CL, T4, Looped Pin, JCD , JD Type)
- Halogen Burns Longer Than Comparable LED
- Cost Effective Bulb is Fully Dimmable, Provides Instant Light, & Costs Average of $3.21 Per Year to operate
- Clear Bulb Design Looks Great, Installs Easily w/Loop Pin Base & Delivers Impressive 1,500-2,500 Lifetime Hour
Brite innovation meets bright cost-efficiency.
Brite Innovations’ G9 Halogen Bulbs save you time and energy while outputting the power you need to brighten your space. These clear glass 40W bulbs deliver incredible luminosity unlike any other incandescent or LED variety of its kind. Whether you’re lighting your home, office, or outdoor space, halogen technology accommodates many recessed fixtures and lamps with its unique T4 shape. LEDs have yet to perfect the special G9 prong-style design, so halogen remains the most energy-efficient, safest and brightest lighting option. The soft white color illuminates your space with a subtle, comfortable glow, and our versatile G9 Halogens work with both dimmers and flip-on fixtures. Choose an affordable home necessity with a lifespan up to 2,500 hours, and start saving today!
What’s in the Box?
– Multipack G9 Halogen bulbs (6 Count)
– A long-lasting, dependable light source
– An attractive, money-saving solution!
Specs & Details
– Dimensions (each): 1.7” x 0.5”
– Color/Glass: Soft White/Clear
– Shape/Type: T4/Halogen
– Voltage/Wattage: 120V/40W
– Certified: CE RoHS
– Temperature: 2700 Kelvin
– Startup Time: Instant
– Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $3.21 (3hrs/day, 11/kWh)
How to Enjoy
– Secure prongs into mounted fixture or lamp base
– Experience bright, dependable, soothing light
– Enjoy your energy and cost savings!
– Do not touch bulb for longer bulb life
7. Luxrite F14T5/830 14W 22 Inch T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb, 3000K Soft White, 60W Equivalent, 1140 Lumens, G5 Mini Bi-Pin Base, LR20856, 4-Pack
T5 Fluorescent Light Bulb – 22 Inch F14T5/830 – G5 Mini Base
Luxrite T5 Fluorescent Bulb Uses 75% less energy then equivalent incandescent lamps. It has a long life of 20,000 Hours and it works with all G5 base sockets. Similar replacement to Triangle Bulbs F14T5/830, Philips 230771, Plusrite 4100 – FL14/T5/830, Norman Lamps F14W/T5/830/ECO, GE 31590 F14W / T5 / 830 / ECO, Satco 08125, Goodlite G-10734, Halco 35006, Bulbrite F14T5 830, Ushio 300037.
8. Reelco G8 LED Bulb Dimmable Mini 2.5Watt Daylight White 6000K 120V T4 G8 Base Bi-pin 20W Halogen Xenon Replacement, T4 JCD Type, Light Bulb for Kitchen Light (6-Pack)
- G8 Bi-Pin Base 120 volt 2.5Watt Ra 80 Replaces traditional JC/JCD halogen bulbs
- The 2.5W G8 LED bulb provides the same amount of brightness as 20W halogen/xenon bulb and save over 90% energy
- G8 LED bulb Sealed hermetically with clear silica gel,moisture resistant 360-degree light angle,low heat,safer than halogen bulbs
- Flicker free, energy-saving, low power consumption, long service life.Eco-Friendly, No lead or mercury, No UV or IR Radiation.
- For use in Under Counter Kitchen Lighting, Under-cabinet Lighting, Microwave ovens Lights, Accent Lights, Puck Lights, Desk Lamps, Pendant Lights, Bathroom Vanity Lighting, Landscape Lighting
9. Sunlite PLT42/E/SP65K 42-Watt Compact Fluorescent Plug-In 4-Pin Light Bulb, 6500K Color
From the Manufacturer
Sunlite compact fluorescent plug-in lamps are used with external electronic ballasts. They are available in a wide range of sizes, wattages, color temperatures and pin configurations. This Sunlite 42-watt compact fluorescent plug-in 4-pin light bulb offers 3200 lumens of light output and a color rendering index of 80. It has an average lamp life of 10000 hours. The 6500K super white color temperature produces clean bright light similar to daylight. The PLT42/E/SP65K fits a GX24Q-4 2-Pin socket.
10. GE 97636 – F42TBX/841/A/ECO – 42 Watt Triple-Tube Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb, 4100K
General Electric 97636 – F42TBX/841/A/ECO – 42 Watt Triple-Tube Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb, 4100K
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Bathroom Light Bulbs Te Eco for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!