Top 10 Ge Frig Water Solenoid
571 reviews analysed
1. Water Line Buddy XL – Extra Long Frozen Water Line Tool – Quickly and Easily Unfreeze Your Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- The quick and easy way to thaw and defrost your extra-deep frozen fridge water dispenser line
- It’s so easy ANYONE can do it
- No need to call an appliance repair technician and pay for a service call
- No need to spend money on expensive refrigeration tools and hard to find parts and equipment
- This extended kit includes an EXTRA LONG 36 INCH FLEX TUBE that is made to work with standard 1/4″ water dispensers and lines
- Forget the hair dryer thawing hacks that don’t work
- The Water Line Buddy is your solution to unfreeze the in-line tubing
- Package includes 1 Water Line Buddy XL Extended Tube version and 1 How-To Instruction Guide
EXTENDED 36” VERSION FOR ELECTROLUX AND OTHER FRIDGES THAT NEED A FEW EXTRA INCHES TO REACH THE FROZEN AREA IN THE LINE
Has your refrigerator water dispenser stopped working all of a sudden, but the ice maker still works?
Chances are your water line is frozen inside the fridge freezer door. (This is VERY common with GE and several other major brand refrigerators) To be 100% sure that is the issue, insert a 8”- 24” zip tie or weed whacker line into the water dispenser tube. If it goes all the way in, you do not have a frozen line. If it does not insert fully, you DO have a frozen water line….and we can help!!
Water Line Buddy can thaw a frozen water line in just a few seconds! It allows you to squirt HOT water directly onto the ice blockage that is causing your water dispenser to not work.
Are you scared to call a repair person or service technician because of the high cost? Water Line Buddy is your own personal appliance repairman.
Water Line Buddy saves you the expense and the hassle – it’s a great DIY tool to fix the common problem of frozen water dispensers. And it’s so easy to use! It is a premium leak-free syringe with custom small diameter tubing that is made to fit inside your dispenser outlet line. And good news – our tubing is extra long to reach the ice blockage every time.
Other products use 18” or less of tubing, but only Water Line Buddy XL offers this EXTENDED VERSION with 36 inches of tubing! Don’t settle for less……Water Line Buddy is THE go-to frozen water line tool.
Click the “Add to Cart” button above and you’ll have a working water dispenser in no time.
We are an American company, and your Water Line Buddy was proudly assembled in the USA.
2. Ultra Durable WR57X10051 Refrigerator Dual Inlet Water Valve Replacement part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Refrigerators – Replaces 1032629, 66048, AP3672839, WR02X10105, WR2X1010
- MODEL NUMBER: WR57X10051 Refrigerator Dual Inlet Water Valve
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (General Electric, Kenmore, Hotpoint, RCA) and replaces part numbers: 1032629, 66048, AP3672839, WR02X10105, WR2X10105, WR57X0092, WR57X0098, WR57X0099, WR57X0104, WR57X0111, WR57X0119, WR57X10018, WR57X10018E, WR57X10051, WR57X104, WR57X111, WR57X119, WR57X92, WR57X98, WR57X99.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason, you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
The WR57X10051 Refrigerator Dual Inlet Water Valve Replacement comes with 1/4″ compression inlet. NOTE: This part comes with new quick connections. To install – cut retaining nuts off of existing plastic water lines and gently push them into new valve. To remove – depress ring that the tube slides into.
Works with the following models:
Kenmore 363.58072893, Kenmore 363.58075893, Kenmore 363.58077893, Kenmore 363.58475893, etc.
Replaces part numbers: 1032629, 66048, AP3672839, WR02X10105, WR2X10105, WR57X0092, WR57X0098, WR57X0099, WR57X0104, WR57X0111, WR57X0119, WR57X10018, WR57X10018E, WR57X10051, WR57X104, WR57X111, WR57X119, WR57X92, WR57X98, WR57X99.
Works with most top name brands:
General Electric, Kenmore, Hotpoint, RCA
Fixes the following symptoms:
Ice maker not making ice
Not dispensing water
Ice maker won’t dispense ice
Count on our WR57X10051 Refrigerator Dual Inlet Water Valve Replacement for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
3. GE WR57X10033 Water Valve for Refrigerator
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This water inlet valve assembly (part number WR57X10033) is for refrigerators. Water inlet valve assembly WR57X10033 supplies water to the ice maker and water dispenser in the refrigerator. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Hotpoint & Kenmore.
From the Manufacturer
Water Valve. This GE refrigerator water valve WR57X10033 is used on GE made refrigerators including GE, Hotpoint and some Sears Kenmore Replaces WR57X10015, WR57X10034, WR57X10049, WR57X10063, WR57X10075, WR57X102, WR57X110, WR57X90, WR57X93, WR57X95, WR57X96, WR57X0102, WR57X0110, IMV-469, IMV469, SWR57X90, SWR57X93, WR57X0090, WR57X0093, WR57X0095, WR57X0096, WR57X110.
4. WR57X0111 – REFRIGERATOR DUAL DOUBLE SOLENOID WATER INLET VALVE FOR FRIGS WITH ICE MAKER AND WATER DISPENSER FOR GE MODELS
This is a Brand New Replacement Refrigerator Water Valve
5. GE WR62X10055 Solenoid Assembly for Refrigerator
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This dispenser ice chute door solenoid (part number WR62X10055) is for refrigerators. Dispenser ice chute door solenoid WR62X10055 opens and closes the ice chute door on the ice dispenser. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Hotpoint, Ge Americana, & Rca.
From the Manufacturer
Solenoid Assembly. This part works with the following models: General Electric BSS25JFRJWW, General Electric BSY25GFMWW, General Electric CSS25USWASS, General Electric CSS25USWCSS, General Electric GSF25XGWABB, General Electric CSCP5UGXSS, General Electric CSHS5UGXSS, General Electric GSCF3PGXBB, General Electric GSCF3PGXWW, General Electric GSCS3KGYSS, General Electric GSCS3PGXSS.
6. GE GSWF Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
- GE guaranteed fit: Designed and engineered specifically for use in select GE top-freezer and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce particulates, chlorine-resistant cysts, lead and 5 other contaminants
- Twist and lock design: Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months* or 300 gallons
- *Replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines
Ge slim replacement water filter reduces waterborne contaminates such as lead, crystosporidium and giardia. No tools required for installation. Replace filters every 6 months. For use in most GE top-mount, bottom-mount, and French door refrigerators with a water filtration system. Genuine GE part.
GE’s NSF-certified GSWF slim replacement refrigerator water filter—part of the company’s SmartWater filtration series—provides you and your loved ones cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water at home. By reducing contaminants like lead, sediment, cysts, cryptosporidium, turbidity, and giardia, as well as by decreasing the chlorine taste and odor in ice and water, the GSWF is a safe and affordable way to contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
GE’s NSF-certified GSWF replacement refrigerator water filter should be replaced every six months (view larger).
NSF International is an independent nonprofit organization that examines consumer products to ensure they comply with strict standards for certification. By analyzing product materials, observing manufacturing facilities, testing products repeatedly and monitoring product development, the NSF serves as a safeguard for consumer safety. And the GE GsWF is NSF certified.
GE Warranty Information
For a period of 30 days after the date of original purchase, GE will replace (at no charge) and part of the water filter cartridge that fails because of a defect in materials or workmanship. The warranty extends to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner for products purchased for home use within the United States. The warranty does not include service trips to your home for product tutorials; improper installation; failure of the product if it is misused; replacement of the cartridge because of water pressure that is outside the specified operating range; damage to the product caused by accident, fire, or flood; and incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with the appliance.
About GE Replacement Filters
It’s important to change your filters as recommended to ensure you have the filtered water your home and family need. GE replacement filters make changing filters easy. For example, you’ll never have to worry whether you’ve installed the filter upside-down—their filters can be installed in either direction.
What’s in the Box
One GE GSWF SmartWater replacement refrigerator water filter.
7. General Electric WR17X12203 Water Filter Housing
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR17X12203 Water Filter Housing.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR17X12203 Water Filter Housing
8. ApplianPar WR57X10051 Refrigerator Water Inlet Valve Replacement for GE Hotpoint Kenmore Icemaker Pump 1032629 AP3672839 PS901314 AH901314
- Replaces part numbers: AP3672839, 1032629, AH901314, EA901314, IMV-513, IMV513, PS901314, WR02X10105, WR2X10105, WR57X0092, WR57X92, WR57X0098, WR57X98, WR57X0099, WR57X99, WR57X0104, WR57X0111, WR57X0119, WR57X10018, WR57X10018E, WR57X104, WR57X111, WR57X119
- Package includes: 1 x WR57X10051 Refrigerator Water Inlet Valve
9. ERP WR62X10055 Refrigerator Solenoid Assembly
This Is An Ice Maker Solenoid Assembly That Fits Select General Electric, Hotpoint, And Kenmore Refrigerators. May Fit Other Brands And Models.
10. Supplying Demand 61005626 Dual Water Valve For Refrigerator 61003317 61004823
- Compatible with Maytag, Compatible with Jenn-Air, Compatible with Admiral
- 20 Watt and 16 Watt solenoid valves with 120 Volt connections
- Service Tip: Make sure to unplug unit and also turn off water before servicing
- Alternate part numbers include 914955, AP4071513, AH2060970, EA2060970, PS2060970
- 5/16 and 1/4 line connections
Dual water valve assembly. This is for a refrigerator and provides water to the icemaker and water through the freezer door. Push in and quick release connectors. The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Frig Water Solenoid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!