552 reviews analysed
1. GE 97610 (4-Pack) F26DBX/827/ECO4P 26-Watt Plug-In Compact Fluorescent Quad Tube Light Bulb, 2700K, 1710 Lumens, T4 shape, G24q-3 4-pin base
2. GE 97610 – F26DBX/827/ECO4P – 26 Watt Plug-In Compact Fluorescent Quad Tube Light Bulb, 4 Pin, 2700K (10)
3. (Pack of 4) 26 Watt Triple Tube – GX24Q-3 (4 Pin) Base – 4100K Cool White – CFL Light Bulb – Replaces Sylvania 20882 CF26DT/E/IN/841 – Philips 268250 PL-T 26W/41/4P/ALTO – GE 97617 F26TBX/841/A/ECO
4. Pack of 10 PLT 26W GX24q-3 827, 26 Watt Triple Tube, 4 Pin Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb
- Case of 10 PLT26W/827K 26 Watt, Warm White, Color Temperature: 2,700 Kelvin
- Peace of mind with promise of a long lamp lifespan – average of 10,000 hours!
- With a color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, your space is illuminated with a warm white light
- Incandescent equivalent: 75 watts. Save energy and go green with an environmentally responsible, eco-friendly lamp
- Ideal for commercial areas such as hospitals or offices. Can also be used in recessed lighting fixtures and as emergency lights.
This 26 watt compact fluorescent PLT 4-Pin plug-in light bulb offers a light output of 1800 lumens and a color accuracy of 80 CRI. It has an average lamp life of 10,000 hours. The 2700K color temperature produces a warm white light. This lamp fits a GX24Q-3 socket. Make sure the base precisely matches your fixtures socket as this lamp will only work with the specific external electronic ballast it is designed for.
5. (6 Pack) PLT-26W 827, 4 Pin GX24q-3, 26 Watt Triple Tube, Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb
26 watt, 4-Pin GX24q-3 Base, Warm White 2700K, Triple Tube, Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb. ~
6. (Pack of 4) 13 Watt Double Tube – G24Q-1 (4 Pin) Base – 4100K Cool White – CFL Light Bulb. Replaces Sylvania 20667 CF13DD/E/841 – Philips 38328-1 PL-C 13W/841/4P/ALTO and GE 97597 F13DBX/841/ECO4P
- ???? This pack of 4 plug-In PLC13/4P 4100K cool white light bulbs is a CFL / Compact Fluorescent light bulb with double tubes that has a 4pin G24Q-1 plug in base that fits perfectly into your existing G24Q-1 socket, so there is no need to change anything in your fixture. The G24Q-1 base is a 4-pin base and installs very easily and hassle free. Simply push it in.
- ???? G24q-1 Base: Make sure that the base (G24q-1) matches exactly to your fixture socket as this will only work with this specific base number and will not interchange with other base/socket numbers since this socket number is designed to work with the specific electronic ballast that is in the fixture.
- ???? COLOR: 4100K gives out a Cool White color and creates a Bright / Cool ambiance with 82 CRI. We carry assorted color options to create the right ambiance for your application. So be sure to select the correct color temperature of your choice
- ???? LIGHT UP YOUR ROOM: It is perfect throughout your home and can be used in your Recessed cans, Desk or Table lamps, floor lamps, Exit Signs, Ceiling Fans, Enclosed indoor or outdoor fixtures and Surface ceiling fixtures. Ideal for use in your Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Ceiling, Office, Floor Lamps, Hallways, Bathrooms, Sconces, Lighting.
- ???? Durability: These bulbs are Long-Lasting and rated for 12,000 hours average which will reduce your maintenance and replacement cost. We stand behind our product, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase feel free to contact our customer service team and we will provide a hassle-free replacement or refund.
7. GE Energy Smart CFL 97612 26-Watt, 1800-Lumen Double Biax Light Bulb with G24Q-3 Base, 1-Pack
Save money and save energy with GE energy smart CFL bulbs. GE energy smart bulbs use 75% less energy than standard incandescents, helping you save money on energy. And, because they last 8 times longer than a standard incandescent, you’ll replace these bulbs less often. Use general purpose GE energy smart CFL bulbs in common household fixtures like table lamps, floor lamps and bare lamp sockets.
From the Manufacturer
GE 97610 26-Watt CFL Plug-In Double Biax Ecolux 3500K T4 – Facilities. Additional Info: Dimmable with appropriate dimming ballast. and End of Life Protection (EOL) and TCLP compliant, Base Face to Top of Lamp: 5.800 in, Cathode Resistance: 2.700 Ohm, Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82, Color Temperature: 3,500 K, Current (max): 5.2500 A, Current Crest Factor [Max]: 1.70000004768371, GE Designation: CFQ26W/4P, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 1,710.00, Lamp Current: 0.325 A, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 6.4000 in, Mean Lumens [Nom]: 1440, Mercury Content: 4.000 mg, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 66, Nominal Length: 6.400 in, Open Circuit Voltage (after preheating) [Max]: 240 V, Open Circuit Voltage Across Starter [Min]: 198 V, Picograms of Mercury: 231.5 pg, Preheat Voltage [Min]: 4 V, Product Technology: Compact Fluorescent, Rated Life (rapid start) at Time: 20,000 h at 12 h, Rated Life [Nom]: 12,000-Hours, Starting Temperature [Min]: 0 -DegreeC, Supply Current Frequency [Nom]: 60 Hz, Voltage [Nom]: 105, Wattage: 26GE Compact Fluorescent lamps (CFL) offer many advantages that include cost savings, extra long life, light output, and color rendering. With this CFL you’ll get dramatic energy cost savings. up to 77 percent vs. incandescent lamps of comparable light output. The extra long life. most last 8 to 10 times longer, and some last up to 20 times longer, than standard incandescent lamps. High light output comparable to, and in many cases exceeding incandescent lamps replaced. Excellent color rendering. rare earth tri-phosphor provides such high-quality color you won’t believe it’s fluorescent. Many lamps use amalgam technology which provides stable lumen performance when operated in any position, over a wider, range of ambient temperatures.
8. (10 Pack) PLT-26W 841, 4 Pin GX24q-3, 26 Watt Triple Tube, Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb
26 watt, 4-Pin GX24q-3 Base, Cool White 4100K, Triple Tube, Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb. ~ Replace: Sylvania 20882 CF26DT/E/IN/841. Philips 268250 PL-T 26W/41/4P/ALTO, GE 97617 F26TBX/841/A/ECO G97617 F26TBX/841/A/ECO P268250 PL-T 26W/41/4P/ALTO Y20882 CF26DT/E/IN/841 E49268 TT26/41 S8348 CFT26W/4P/841/ENV dcS6348 U3000533 CF26TE/841A W37545 F26TTT/41/4P T10227 32426T41K H109024 PL26T/E/41/ECO M16421 MLTE26/41 PLTE PLDTE PLT-E double triple
9. GE Lighting Energy Smart CFL 97610 26-Watt, 1800-Lumen Double Biax Light Bulb with G24Q-3 Base, 10-Pack
Save money and save energy with GE energy smart biax plug-in CFL bulbs. Use these long-life, low-energy bulbs in plug-in sockets throughout your home.
10. Sunlite PLT26/E/SP35K 26-Watt Compact Fluorescent Plug-In 4-Pin Light Bulb, 3500K Color
From the Manufacturer
Sunlite compact fluorescent plug-in lamps are used with external electronic ballasts. They are available in a wide range of sizes, wattages, color temperatures and pin configurations. This Sunlite 26-watt compact fluorescent plug-in 4-pin light bulb offers 1800 lumens of light output and a color rendering index of 80. It has an average lamp life of 10000 hours. The 3500K color temperature produces a soft white light similar to standard incandescent bulbs. The PLT26/E/SP35K fits a GX24Q-3 2-Pin socket.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Plug In Cfl 26W G24q3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!