Top 10 Honeywell Alarm Smoke Wired
703 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
2. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
3. Kidde i12040 120v Ac/dc Smoke Alarm w/ Battery Back up Lot of 6 by KIDDE
The Kidde i12040 contractor 6 pack is sold as one master pack that contains 6 individual units. These alarms are 120-Volt hardwired ionization smoke alarm with 9-Volt battery backup and Hush feature. Smoke alarms have the ability to function as single units or in an interconnected system.
Test button, tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn, and battery function
9-Volt battery back up (21025830)
Quick connector – makes installation fast and easy
Tamper resist locking pin – helps deter alarm tampering and theft
Hush feature – temporarily silences nuisance alarms
Voltage (volts): 120
Connector/Contact Type: 3-Wire
Alarm/Detector Features: Battery Back-Up,Hush Feature,Interconnected,Value Pack
Pack Size: 6
Alarm Type: Smoke
Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
Power Source: Hardwired
Alarm Sensor Type: Ionization
Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed
Product Width (in.): 6.6
Product Height (in.): 6.5
Product Depth (in.): 10.7
Ship Width: 8
Ship Height: 10
Ship Length: 12
4. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
5. System Sensor 5603 135°F Fixed Temp, Single-Circuit Mechanical Heat Detector
6. Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector add-on Rope Sensor
- Add-on accessory sensor for Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector (RCH3610WF1001/N sold separately). Must be connected to base unit RCH3610WF1001/N to activate sensor
- This 4 foot add-on Rope Sensor can be linked with multiple Rope Sensors to extend the detection area of the base unit (RCH3610WF1001/N sold separately) up to 500 feet.
- When used with the base unit (RCH3610WF1001/N sold separately), at the first signs of leaks, freezes, or excess humidity, the Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector can alert your smartphone and sound an alarm
- For more information and uses visit the Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector, RCH3610WF1001/N
The lyric water leak and freeze detector is an early warning system that notifies you on your smartphone when a leak is detected, or the temperature drops below a temperature of your choice. By catching it early, you may be able to avoid expensive repairs and loss of treasure items.
7. NOTIFIER CO FST-851 Heat Detector, 135 F, Fixed Temperature, W/FLASHSCAN, 6.5 MA, 15-32 VDC
8. 5809SS Fixed Heat and Rate-of-Rise Detector, Honeywell
9. Honeywell – 5193SDT – Smoke Det, Photo, Thermo, Vplex
10. Honeywell Fire Alarm Optical Smoke Detector White Photoelectric Smoke Sensor Advanced Optical Chamber Design (1)
- Temperature Range -30°C to +70°C(-22°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10 to 93% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating Voltage Range: 15 – 32 V DC
- Maximum Standby Current: 200 µA @ 24 V DC (no communications), 300 µA @ 24 V DC (LED blink enabled, once every 5s)
- LED Current: 3.5 mA @ 24 V DC
- Remote Output Voltage: 22.5 V DC @ 24 V DC
- Remote Output Current: 10.8 mA @ 24 V DC
- Additional loop resistance using the B501AP: typ 20 mohm (max 30 mohm)
- Max Wire Gauge for Terminals 2.5 mm2
- Material: PC/ABS
- Height: 52 mm installed in B501AP base
- Diameter: 102 mm installed in B501AP base
The photoelectric smoke sensor delivers high responsiveness, reduced sensitivity to dust and false alarms resulting from ingress of insect and other debris. The plug-in unit uses sophisticated processing circuitry that incorporates smoothing filters to help eliminate transient environmental noise conditions that can be the cause of unwanted alarms. The devices are managed by embedded software running complex algorithms that further improve resilience to false alarms and improve detection speed. The HM/PSE optical smoke detector has two integral red LEDs that provide 360° local visual indication of the device status. Do not install smoke detectors in locations where normal ambient temperature exceeds 50°C
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Alarm Smoke Wired for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!