Finding your suitable readers for hp 2 in one laptops is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hp 2 in one laptops including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
550 reviews analysed
1. HP – Envy x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i7 – 12GB Memory – 512GB SSD + 32GB Optane – Natural Silver
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 mobile processor: Powerful quad-core, eight-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don’t.
- 12GB system memory for full-power multitasking: Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 512 GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e): Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 360° flip-and-fold design: Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics: On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Finish pending projects on the go with this 15.6-inch Full HD HP ENVY x360 convertible laptop. The Intel Core i7 processor and 12GB of RAM provide powerful performance, while the 360-degree hinge meets your viewing preferences. Featuring a 512GB SSD, this HP ENVY x360 convertible laptop offers high-performance storage, and the backlit keyboard makes it easy to work in low-light environments.
2. New HP Pavilion 2-in-1 15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop Intel i5-8265U 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Bluetooth Windows 10
- 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1366 x 768), Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 1 HDMI
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Wireless connectivity: Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2×2) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- B&O PLAY, HP Audio Boost, dual speakers, Windows 10 Home 64bit (This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.)
Do it all: Live life without limits with a laptop that gets things done. With an 8th generation Intel Core processor and integrated graphics, multitasking feels easy and fast. Make a statement: A new hourglass design and 360-degree hinge lets you open your laptop fast and easy to get into the perfect position to work, write, watch and play.
3. HP – Pavilion x360 2-in-1 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Pentium – 4GB Memory – 128GB Solid State Drive – Ash Silver Keyboard Frame, Natural Silver
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Work or enjoy entertainment anywhere with this lightweight HP Pavilion convertible laptop. The Windows 10 Home OS and 128GB solid-state drive offer rapid boot times and responsiveness, while Bluetooth technology supports wireless devices for convenience. This HP Pavilion convertible laptop delivers an immersive media experience with an 11.5-inch HD touchscreen and high-quality B&O speakers.Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
4. 2020 HP Pavilion 15.6" 2-in-1 Convertible HD Touchscreen Laptop Intel Core i5-10210U 8GB DDR4 512GB M.2 SSD Windows 10
- 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768), Intel Core i5-10210U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
- 1 AC smart pin
- 1 HDMI 1.4
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Wireless connectivity: Realtek 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2×2) and Bluetooth 5 combo, HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Audio by B&O
- Dual speakers
- HP Audio Boost 1.0, Windows 10 Home 64bit (This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.)
10th Generation Intel Core processor Uncompromised performance and productivity whether plugged in or on the go. Enjoy immersive gaming and premium streaming with up to 4K stunning resolution wherever you go. HD touchscreen Pinch, zoom, and swipe to intuitively control your PC right from the screen. HP Fast Charge Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.(1) 360° geared hinge Innovatively engineered to rotate 360° so that you can use your device in four modes.
5. 2018 Newest Flagship HP X360 15.6 Inch Full HD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop with Stylus Pen (Intel Core i5-7200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, AMD Radeon 530 2GB Dedicated Graphics, HDMI, Bluetooth)
- HP X360 2-in-1 Convertible, 360° flip-and-fold design, 15.6 inch diagonal Full HD IPS WLED-backlit edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1920 x 1080), Stylus Pen Included
- 7th generation Intel Core i5-7200U processor, 2.50 GHz (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost, 3MB cache)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Multi-format SD media card reader, No Optical Drive
- AMD Radeon 530 2GB DDR3 Dedicated Graphics, B&O PLAY, Dual speakers
- High speed 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- Standard (Non backlit) full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad, HP TrueVisions webcam, Windows 10, Silver
Convertible 2-in-1, 360° flip-and-fold design
Four modes: tent, stand, laptop, and tablet mode
7th generation Intel Core i5-7200U processor, 2.50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz, 3MB cache
8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory
128GB Solid State Drive
15.6″ diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080), Stylus Pen Included
AMD Radeon 530 with 2GB DDR3 dedicated video graphics
Multimedia Card Slot
Multi-format SD media card reader
B&O PLAY, HP Audio Boost, dual speakers
Front-facing HP TrueVisions webcam with integrated dual digital microphones
802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi
1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (data transfer up to 5 Gb/s)
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (data transfer only)
1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
1 X LAN (10/100)
Standard (non backlit) full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
3-cell Lithium-ion battery, 48 WHr (up to 8 hours battery life)
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
14.87 x 9.68 x 0.84 in
6. Newest HP Envy X360 2 in 1 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Laptop, AMD 4th Gen 8-Core Ryzen 7 4700U (Beat i7-8550U), 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- AMD 4th Generation Ryzen 7 4700U (Beat i7-8550U) Processor (8-core, 2.0 GHz Up To 4.1 GHz, 8 MB Cache), 16GB DDR4 Memory, 1024GB PCIe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Touchscreen Energy-efficient LED Display, Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 802_11_AX, Bluetooth 5.0, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam, Fingerprint Reader
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
- Full-size Island-style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 41WHr 3-cell lithium_ion, 4.34lb, Black
Design: 2-in-1 Design
Hard Drive: 1TB PCIe SSD
Memory: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
Optical Drive: No
Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Touchscreen Energy-efficient LED Display
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Processor: AMD 4th Generation Ryzen 7 4700U (Beat i7-8550U) Processor (8-core, 2.0 GHz Up To 4.1 GHz, 8 MB Cache)
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
WLAN Connectivity: 802_11_AX
Audio: HD Audio with Stereo Speakers
MCR (Card Reader): Micro SD Card Reader
Keyboard: Full-size Island-style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
Security Features: Fingerprint Reader
Built-in HD Webcam: Yes
Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
Battery: 41WHr 3-cell lithium_ion
Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 14.1 x 9.1 x 0.7
Weight: 4.34 lbs
7. HP – ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i7 – 12GB Memory – 256GB Solid State Drive – HP Finish In Natural Silver
ENVY x360 convertible laptop. It offers four different configurations thanks to a forward-thinking 360-degree hinge, so you can type, draw or watch in total comfort, and programs load in a flash with a dependable 256GB solid-state drive. This HP ENVY x360 convertible laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor for smooth performance.
8. HP High Performance 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 15.6” FHD Touch-Screen IPS Display, Latest Intel Quad-Core Processor, 24GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, Bluetooth, 802.11AC, Windows 10
- Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U Processor (6M Cache, 1.6GHz with turbo boost up to 3.4 GHz), 24 GB RAM Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) and 16 GB Intel Optane Memory
- 15.6″ Diagonal HD (1366 x 768) IPS BrightView Micro-Edge WLED-Backlit Touchscreen Display, 1TB 5400RPM Serial ATA Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 620, Flip-and-Fold Design, NO DVD 1 USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 (Data up to 5Gb/s), 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only), 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 Headphone/microphone combo, Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN Fast Ethernet
- Bang and Olufsen with dual speakers, 802.11b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, Front-facing HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones, Full Size Keyboard with 10-Key Numeric Keypad
- Windows 10 Home, 0.80″ Thin, 4.3 lb Weight, Up to 9 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage) Battery Life, Color: Pale Gold, HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit Home
Optical drive: None
Display: 15.6″ Diagonal FHD IPS BrightView Micro-Edge WLED-Backlit Touchscreen Display
Keyboard: Full Size Keyboard with 10-Key Numeric Keypad
Audio: Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers
Processor: Latest Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U Processor (6M Cache, 1.6GHz with turbo boost up to 3.4 GHz)
Memory: 24 GB RAM Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) and 16 GB Intel Optane Memory
Hard drive: 1TB HDD 5400rpm Serial ATA Hard Drive
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
Media Card Reader: 1 multi-format SD media card reader
Ports: 1 USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 (Data up to 5Gb/s), 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only), 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 Headphone/microphone combo, Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN Fast Ethernet
Battery: 33-cell 48 WHr lithium-ion battery, Up to 9 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), Up to 8 hours and 45 minutes (video playback), Up to 7 hours and 15 minutes (wireless streaming), 45W AC adapter
Camera: Front-facing HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
Wireless: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
LAN: Integrated Gigabit 10/100/1000 GbE LAN Ethernet
Dimensions: 0.78 in (H) x 14.0 in (W) x 9.56 in (D)
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Color: Pale Gold
9. HP Envy 15-inch x360 2-in-1 Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Storage, Windows 10 Home with Fingerprint Reader and Webcam Kill Switch (15-ds1010nr, Nightfall Black)
- CUTTING-EDGE SECURITY: State-of-the-art security features include Webcam Kill Switch and integrated fingerprint reader
- FOUR VERSATILE MODES: Easily convert from laptop mode to tablet, stand or tent mode for notetaking, drawing and other daily activities that feel as natural as pen on paper
- BIOS RECOVERY AND PROTECTION: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered ENVY x360
- PROCESSOR: AMD Ryzen(TM) 5 4500U, 2.375 GHz base clock, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock
- FULL HIGH DEFINITION TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY: 15.6-inch diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge
- FAST BOOTUP WITH SOLID-STATE DRIVE & HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedier experience with the internal 512 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, and higher bandwidth, speed and efficiency with 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (not upgradable)
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 14 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), up to 11 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 10 hours and 15 minutes (wireless streaming)
- 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- ULTRATHIN AND LIGHT: 14.13 in (W) x 9.69 in (D) x 0.68 in (H)
- 4.53 pounds
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com and not a third party seller
More power, more security, and more ways to do it all. The convertible 15″ HP ENVY x360 lets you adapt to anything your day has in store, without sacrificing power or security. With the power and versatility you want and a suite of cutting-edge security features you need, you can stay productive and protected like never before.
Advanced design, precision craftsmanship, latest technologies, exclusive HP convenience features and privileged access to HP ENVY concierge service and support.
– Protect your privacy with a built-in Privacy Camera Kill Switch and an integrated fingerprint reader for seamless login, while HP BIOS Recovery protects your PC from corruption.
– Ensure your privacy and security with a physical switch that turns off your PC’s camera when not in use. No more unsightly tape to cover your camera lens.
– Get peace of mind knowing your PC BIOS is protected. HP BIOS Protection automatically checks its health and recovers itself.
– From its distinctive materials and iconic design, this PC exudes unparalleled beauty. Built thin and light for those on-the-go – expect premium design features including a brilliant backlit keyboard, seamless profile, and geometric pattern speaker grill.
– Elevate your entertainment on a high-resolution, 3-way micro-edge display. HP speakers, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, deliver rich, authentic sound. Don’t just listen – let the immersive experience move you.
– Write and draw naturally with fluid, more accurate ink strokes. And palm rejection technology prevents unintentional inking and includes reduced lag when writing.
– Innovatively engineered to rotate 360º so that you can use your device in four positions. Work in laptop position, watch in reverse position, play in tent position, and go in tablet position.
– A refined convertible design changes the way you see technology, with a chiseled look along the back and an angular profile along the sides.
– Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. When your PC goes wherever you go, staying productive and entertained has never been easier.
10. HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year)
HP Pavilion 10-k010nr x2
Being sold personally. Not for sale by HP
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016
Story 1: The first one died today. First, the keyboard is not recognized, checked all settings, restarted – still no keyboard. When I shut down, the unit will not turn back on – at all.Cost me a paid install of the MSOffice Suite, 3 days ago.
Story 2: Today, I opened the 2nd and noticed the touch screen bulged/warped out of its back casing.Called HP Tech Support – to repair/replace they will charge me $230. Out of warranty I get it, but its a (absolute) manufacturer defect. I thought, my return (I am sure) will help their R&D, etc. The Tech Assist Rep insisted, it will cost me $230 outright, upon their receipt of the unit/I have to pay ship back.Please check photos – I have a witness.First, it was a warped screen, until we heard a ‘pop’ and a component inside inflated it seems – causing for the screen to separate from the back casing. This was stored in a room where 5 other computers had been operating (ON), more time than this is stored.
DO NOT BUY ANY HP PRODUCT — they are DEFECTIVELY designed and manufactured.I am concerned what’s inflating is the battery, known to catch FIRE.
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015
Performance-wise, this is a budget tablet and you should expect budget tablet performance… but you don’t get that. You get much better than you would expect at this price point. The quad-core Bay Trail CPU in this thing just hauls… and coupled with a flash memory storage device, it’s more than sufficient for most light-duty tasks you would do on a tablet. Is it a Surface Pro 3? No… so don’t try to use it like one. You’re likely not going to get good handwriting performance on this thing without an active stylus, it’s not going to run a bunch of applications at once… but it will do light-duty web browsing, games, etc. It also works great as a Steam streaming device, so if you have a computer running Steam, you can stream your games to the tablet and it will work just fine. Also, it has front-facing speakers and the screen is crystal clear, so it’s great for watching movies on. You also get a full-size USB port which is advertised as being USB 3.0, but I haven’t tested that yet… regardless, the addition of a full-size USB port means you have a wide range of accessories you can connect to the tablet, such as mice, keyboards, etc. It also has mini-HDMI out as well. In theory, you *could* use this as a light-duty desktop replacement by connecting a USB hub with a mouse and keyboard connected to that, and a monitor via HDMI… but I wouldn’t recommend it. What’s the point of having a tablet with a touch screen if you’re… never going to use the touch screen functionality? One last note: Do yourself a favor and buy at least a 64GB microSD card to throw in this thing to add extra storage space. I believe it will handle up to 128GB… I have a 64GB card in it and it works fine. For $~30, you’re not going to beat that cost to triple your storage space on this tablet.
One of the major, MAJOR plusses of this device? The battery life is RIDICULOUS. My previous IRULU tablet lasted maybe four hours, even on standby. This thing will run literally the entire day even under a decent workload. I’ve gone two days without charging this device numerous times and it still has enough juice to get me through most of the second day before I absolutely have to charge it (assuming I haven’t been playing Solitaire on it all day, lol).
Another nice side of this tablet is the way the keyboard and the tablet link up. I’ve read a number of reviews where people complained about the magnetic keyboard stand and how it doesn’t hold the tablet up correctly, etc. From my experience, those people just didn’t know what they were doing. I’ve never had any issues with the stand. The tablet has two magnetic points across the back which you can CLEARLY feel once you position the keyboard’s stand against them. After that, don’t bang on the touchscreen and expect the magnet to hold… When you’re not using the tablet, the keyboard cover is very solidly held against the tablet. It almost feels like a netbook when you have the case closed. The design takes a little getting used to, but I like it.
Bottom line? Yeah, you might get a bum unit. It’s always a possibility. And it may not fail right out of the box. There’s always that possibility too. So cover yourself: Buy the 1 year warranty with the extra $30 you’re saving compared to most of the competitors in this range (assuming you get the 32GB version), and give it a shot. If your unit fails, get a replacement. Because this tablet is good enough to give a second chance.
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2015
I bought the HP Pavilion X2 the next day, and got it shipped via Prime.The first one I got had an issue where the machine was not able to find the keyboard.I tried several things and eventually called HP support directly.They diagnosed the problem and gave me several options to remedy the situation.They were very helpful and courteous and helped me immensely.In the end, I chose to return it to Amazon as it seemed to be the quickest way to get a replacement (and I needed one fairly soon, as I planned to use it on a trip).Their hardware support manager (I believe his name is Vijay?) even called me three times to make sure that I was able to get it replaced and that I was satisfied with their service.Where are you going to find that nowadays?I’ve always liked HP’s products and this experience reminded me why.
I went online and requested to return the device, and Amazon shipped me a replacement the same day, even BEFORE they received the defective laptop.When I got the replacement I plugged it in and everything worked exactly as expected.The keyboard works well with the tablet and it’s fast enough and powerful enough for my fairly simple needs (web surfing, some Office use, web development).If you’re looking for a portable, inexpensive and easy-to-use replacement for a Windows laptop, I’d definitely recommend this machine.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp 2 In One Laptops for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!