Top 9 Hurricane Windows
715 reviews analysed
1. Universal 1/2" to 3/4" Hurricane Window Protection Clip, 24-Pack 6-Windows, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, Reusable, EZ Install, One-Size-Fits-All Hurricane Clip
- PATENT-PENDING, UNIVERSAL 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ PLYWOOD, ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL STAINLESS STEEL HURRICANE WINDOW CLIP mounts to 1/2″ to 3/4″ PLYWOOD boarding to the exterior BRICK window casings for quick hurricane and storm protection, WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY TOOLS.
- EASY TO INSTALL- WON’T SLIP OR FALL OFF DURING INSTALLATION – SECURE WEDGE GRIP. They securely grip the plywood during installation like a box spring clip; they never pop off during plywood installation like standard hurricane clips sometimes do, but use exactly the same original wedge-grip principle. NO special tools, caulking, adhesives or glue required. Easy to install and remove by one person.
- DESIGNED FOR USE DURING WIND STORMS – These Clips are made of heavy duty Spring Stainless Steel .030″ thick. They ensure a super tough hold during the strongest windstorms. Insurance companies typically require Stainless Steel material for window fastening materials.
- REUSABLE – HURR-PRO window clips are hard-wearing, rugged, rust-proof Stainless Steel and will last year after year. They can be reused over and over and are not affected by Plywood swell or thickness variations over time. Once installed, you never have to worry about them again.
- 100% GUARANTEE! Protect your home from high winds, storms and hurricanes. We guarantee this product to be defect free and provide an unconditional money back guarantee if you are not 100% SATISFIED.
PATENT-PENDING UNIVERSAL 1/2″ TO 3/4″ ONE SIZE FITS ALL HURR-PRO WINDOW HURRICANE PROTECTION CLIPS – FOR PEACE OF MIND DURING STORMS OR HURRICANES
- Patent Pending Box Clip Style Universal 1/2″ to 3/4″ Hurricane Clips. 24-PACK. Prepare for Hurricane Season well in advance with our Universal HURR-PRO window protection clips. One size fits all plywood thicknesses (1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″, and any thickness variation of these due to swelling or thinning of the plywood or board).
- These ingeniously designed patent pending Stainless Steel hurricane clips use the box spring clip principle for easy adjustment to various plywood thicknesses up to 3/4″. Securely mount plywood boards to the exterior BRICK window casings of your home, without the use of any tools. Typically using 4 clips per window, you can protect 6 windows with this 24-pack.
- Rugged and Rust-Proof Stainless Steel, inexpensive, easy to use, non-destructive to your home and also reusable year after year! You do not need any special tools, caulking, adhesives or glue to attach.
- Insurance Companies requires Stainles Steel clips for all outdoors Storm protection systems; we are one of the few manufacturers in compliance with these regulations.
- Get your HURR-PRO HURRICANE CLIPS today and have the secure feeling of preparedness during Hurricane Season.
2. 12 Mil Security Window Film 30" Wide x 25 ft. Roll
Security Window Film Security Window Film designed to slow or prevent entry from a burglar. If the glass is broken the film will hold the window together preventing or delaying a thief from easily entering your home. A thief's number asset is time and the film takes that asset away. The 12mil security window film is great for store fronts or areas of high concern. If someone attempts to gain entry into the building this film slows them or stops them in their tracks. Excellent UV rejection 90% VLT, virtually clear, blocks 99% of UV rays. To Purchase a Complete Installation Kit (includes: Mounting Solution, Squeegee Card and more) click the following link: RMATPROKIT 2 Ply 12 Mil Window Film Width: 30 in Length: 25 ft Packaging: Orders placed for multiple quantities of the same film will ship as one continuous roll up to 50 ft. Installation Instructions Additional Information: All security films are installed on the interior surface of a window. The best method of installation is to remove the glass from the window frame, install the film, and reinstall the glass into the frame. The frame will act as an anchor to the film. If this is not possible, a bead of clear (or white, if preferred) silicone around the edge of the glass, about 24-48 hours after installation, is highly recommended. This will keep the glass and film firmly anchored in the frame if the glass is broken. Note: Do not apply Window Film on plastic or plexiglass surfaces, motor vehicle windows, frosted, etched, leaded, cracked, holed, deeply scratched glass or glass that is very old (over forty years)
3. 40 HurriClip Hurricane Safety Carbon Steel Clip for ½ inch Plywood | Used to Secure Plywood Hurricane shutters | Includes 40 Total Hurricane Windows Clips
- INSTALLATION MADE EASY: Slide clips onto ½ inch plywood and press into window casing
- REMOVAL MADE EASY: Slightly bend the serrated portion back to remove tension and pull plywood out of window casing
- NO MORE DRILLING: The HurriClip safety clips remove any need to drill holes for screws, nails, brackets or bolts that permanently damage the exterior of your home
- HOLDS STRONG: The serrated end secures into your window casing to hold the plywood in place
- LONG LASTING: Store in dry place and use every hurricane season
HurriClip hurricane safety clips are made of strong carbon steel. Simply slide the clips onto your plywood, typically 4 clips per sheet (depending on the size of your window), push the plywood into the window casing and you are DONE! Once the hurricane has passed, loosen the tension on the serrated part of the clip and pull the plywood sheet out of the window. Remove the clips, place in the provided bag and store until you need them again!
4. Hurricane Inline Fan 8 in 745 CFM
Hurricane Inline Fans are commercial grade, high performance fans. The housings are made of steel with a durable powder coated finish. Made with quality UL components for quiet operation. Include mounting brackets with easy to follow instructions. Easily installs in minutes. These fans come with an 8 ft 120 volt power cord. Recommended for use with: Phresh & Black Ops Carbon Filters, Ideal-Air Ducting and Clamps, and Titan Controls Fan Speed & Ventilation controllers. Extremely reliable, high performance operation.
5. The Hillman Group 831493 1/4 X 1-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Hurricane Bolt, 100-Pack
Hurricane Bolts are made of strong bad durable stainless steel. They are ideal for installing hurricane panels to storefronts and sliding glass doors. Normally used in conjunction with lead anchors.
From the Manufacturer
Hurricane Bolts are made of strong abd durable stainless steel. They are ideal for installing hurricane panels to storefronts and sliding glass doors. Normally used in conjunction with lead anchors.
6. Protective Film for Window Glass, Blue Window Shield Adhesive Film, Window Masking Film with 45 Day UV Protection. 21”x 600 feet Poly Window Protection Film with Utility Knife.
- 45 day UV protection . Window Protection Film protects against overspray, stucco residue, mortar stains, etc.
- Window Shield Self Adhesive Film window masking film protects windows, mirrors and high gloss surfaces from moving damage and paint oversprays.
- Self Adhesive Window Protection Film window masking peels away from the surface. Eliminates scraping and scratching.
- Protective Film for Window Glass, Blue Window Shield Adhesive Film. Use indoors and outdoors for masking glass for painting.
- Temporary Window Protection Film poly film glass mask for painting with light adhesive leaves no residue. Our economy window film is a 1.5 mil blue film with 45 day UVI protection
Self-adhesive glass mask for painting windows and glass. Protects against overspray, stucco residue, mortar stains, etc. This self adhesive window protective film applies to all types windows, glass, and smooth surfaces to provide protection. Other Uses: Protective Film for Window Glass, Blue Window Shield Adhesive Film, Self Adhesive Window Protection Film, Window Shield Self Adhesive Film, Temporary Window Protection Film, Window Protective Masking Film, Construction Window Protective Film, Window Self Adhesive Film, Blue Window Protection Film, Temporary Window Film, Window Protection Film, Glass Protection Tape, Glass Protection film
7. Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Piece First Aid Kit, Clean, Treat and Protect Most Injuries with The kit That is Great for Any Home, Office, Vehicle, Camping and Sports. 0.71 Pound
- Manufactured by the #1 leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 100 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products.
- This Kit meets United States FDA Regulatory Standards as a Medical Device. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home or travel.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. The rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant
- Compact size case measures 7.5in x 2.5in x 6.8in, is portable and can easily fit anywhere.
- Features Easy Slide Latches that securely locks into place.
8. Door/Window Permanent Hurricane Anchoring Kit
9. PLYLOX Hurricane Window Clips 20 Pack (Carbon Steel, 3/4")
- PLYLOX window clips securely attach to 3/4″ plywood which the fits into exterior window casings.
- PLYLOX window clips create rigid, safe, temporary attachment of plywood to brick, wood, or stucco
- No nails, screws, bolts or brackets will permanently damage your property.
- PLYLOX window clips hold plywood in window casings as well or better than any other hardware.
- PLYLOX window clips are rugged and will last year after year. If you move, take them with you.
Don’t be fooled by imitations, PLYLOX Hurricane Window Clips are the only independent lab tested and hurricane proven tension clip on the market. They have always, and will always be proudly made in the USA with American made steel. Experts say that the most vulnerable part of your home during a windstorm is your windows, and the best way to protect your family and your home is to cover your windows. PLYLOX clips make it quick and easy to board up your home so that you can focus on other important issues. To use, simply measure your window casing and be sure that your windows are inset at least 2-1/2″ to 3″ deep. Once this is established, measure the height x width of the inside of your window casing. Subtract 1/4″ from that measurement and cut your plywood to these exact dimensions. Take your clips out of the bag and slide them onto the vertical sides of your plywood. You will need to first place them about 6″ from the top and bottom of your plywood shutter, and space them according to the chart in the last picture. If they do not fit tightly on your plywood, simply place the tension leg down on a flat surface and with the heel of your hand, push down on the area of the clip that goes on the plywood until they fit snug. Next, place your plywood shutter system into your window frame, then give it a firm push into the casing. Once you are done, move onto the next window and repeat the process. Once the storm has passed, simply use your fingers behind one side of the clips and remove the tension. Your shutter should pop out of the casing. Store your PLYLOX in a safe, dry space for future use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hurricane Windows for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!