Top 9 Industrial Vacuum
632 reviews analysed
1. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
2. Vacmaster 4 Gallon, 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Floor Vacuum, VF408
This powerful floor vacuum has a strong 2-stage industrial motor making it quieter, last longer and provide greater suction. It’s easy to use, lightweight and portable with great features like automatic cord rewind, triple filtration, onboard accessory storage and a large dust-sealed on/off switch.
From the Manufacturer
This powerful wet/dry floor vacuum is powered by a strong 2-stage industrial motor making the unit quiet, last longer and provide great suction. The unit is easy to use as it is lightweight, portable and has great features like automatic cord rewind and triple filtration. Features: powerful and quiet 2-stage motor, 5 peak HP motor, 72 DB quit operation, 71-Inch sealed water lift, 4 gallon polypropylene tank, on-board accessory storage, 18-Foot cord with automatic cord rewind, 7-Foot x 1 1/4-inch hose, secure fit hose, large on/off dust sealed switch, cartridge filter, dust bag, HEPA filter, foam sleeve, rear caddy for accessory storage, large rear wheels for easy mobility, double insulated motor. Accessories: 3 extension wands, crevice tool, 2-in 1 utility nozzle, floor nozzle, dust brush
3. DeWALT 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
- Portable 6 Gallon wet/dry vac ideal for small clean-up jobs
- Powerful 4 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement
- 10′ power cord with cord wrap helps reach almost any cleanup need. Ideal for smaller jobsite cleanups
- Built-in blower port powerful enough to blow sawdust and debri from most any workshop
The 6 Gallon wet/dry vac is portable and convenient for small clean-up. With a powerful heavy duty motor for industry leading performance, this vac provides maximum suction power for heavy duty pickup. It arrives with a dust cartridge filter for small, dry debris and wet materials, strong handle for easy carrying, large on/off switch with water-resistant design for safe and quick access, convenient, built-in 10’ power cord and accessory bag to get all your accessories/tools organized. Swiveling casters provide ease of movement in any direction while a built-in tank drain makes draining easy.
4. Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum with EnduroLife with 6 Oreck Bags
Cog V-belt with cog motor and brush pulley. 5 Year warranty on belt. RPM Circuit breaker, shuts off motor when rush roller RPMs slow down. 40′ Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Soft wheels protect wood floors. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6,500 rpm. Easy-use carry handle allows for simple, sturdy carrying. One-year commercial warranty. 5 Year warranty on belt. Handle drops down flat for cleaning under low furniture and easy storage.
5. Sanitaire EUKSC886E Sanitaire SC886E Upright Vacuum
6. ProTeam ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Designed to maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor to create powerful suction in a lightweight professional upright vacuum cleaner
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for residents and guests
- certified Silver by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING – Perfect high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle hard-to-reach areas including under beds and corners
- VERSATILE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature a low profile, L-shaped head perfect for smaller spaces and vacuuming under and around furniture
- Ideal for residential cleaning services and maid services with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam ProForce 1200XP bagged upright vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any residential and commercial cleaning professionals. It’s ideal for residences, hotels, office buildings, and retail spaces. Among the best upright vacuum cleaners in its class, this high-filtration upright is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The convenient on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
The ProForce 1200XP bagged vacuum has a 3.25-quart capacity and a unique 12-inch wide L-shaped cleaning head to easily move under and around furniture. The powerful 924-watt, 10-amp Dual-Motor produces an airflow of 96 CFM and 84-inch static lift. This bagged upright vacuum cleaner features convenient indicator lights on the front panel provide feedback about the vacuum’s performance and maintenance.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, pet dander, and other allergens to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The ProForce 1200XP commercial upright vacuum includes a super stretch hose, a quick-release wand, a crevice tool for deep cleaning around corners, and a combo upholstery/dust brush that gently removes dust and allergens off furniture, blinds, and lampshades. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot 18-gauge power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProForce 1200XP is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Silver. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These commercial upright vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
7. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum, Super CoachVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Xover Multi-Surface 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 10 quart, Corded
8. Vacmaster 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with 2 Stage Motor, VK811PH
The Vacmaster Industrial 8 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is a certified HEPA system and has an ultra quiet 2-stage industrial motor. It features 4 levels of filtration inlcuding a HEPA cartridge filter, microfiber pre-filter, high-efficiency fine dust filter bag with closure flap, and an exhaust filter–all for HEPA compliance. To qualify as a HEPA system, a unit must capture and retain 99.97% of all contaminants down to 0.3 micron in particle size. In independent tests, the Vacmaster Industrial VK811PH showed an efficiency of 99.996% in the 0.3 micron particle size range, meeting and exceeding the HEPA efficiency requirements set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and required under the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Program. This commercial vac also comes with a lighted plug, crushproof industrial hose, and foam filter sleeve for picking-up liquid materials–all at an affordable price.
9. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Commercial Bagged Vacuum, SC679K
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12 2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Vacuum SC679J offers a low cost of ownership longevity of use and a productive workforce by combining several features into one lightweight commercial machine It provides 500 hours of powerful commercial-grade cleaning and comes with a 30-foot power cord and 18-quart shake out bag TRADITION weighs only 12 2 pounds so moving it around while cleaning is a breeze Plus when it’s time to maintain the vacuum the processes of replacing the brush roll and belt don’t require any special tools
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Industrial Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!