885 reviews analysed
1. Sharper Image Infrared Heating Pad
Infrared heating pads are unlike any heating pads you’ve tried before. They don’t get “red hot” to the touch. Instead, they use Far Infrared Ray (FIR) heat that penetrates up to 3” of bone and muscle to melt away stress. Measures 26” x 35”, with four heat settings.
2. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
3. Infra-flex Infrared Heating Wrap – Portable Heating Pad For Back Pain – Electric Wireless Heating Pad -Infrared Wrap Therapy- Lower Back Pain Relief, Shoulder Pain, & Sore Muscle Relief
So much more than just a heating pad for your back. This Infra-Flex infrared heating belt can be worn around your waist, shoulders, ankle, wrist and elbow to alleviate joint pain and other strains, cramps and soreness. Includes a 6 foot long USB cord with adjustable settings for optimal pain relief and a timer button with 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals. Fits up to a 44 inch waist. Adjustable velcro. Made of Neoprene. Includes USB control, heating pad, USB plug, big brace, hook and loop extension, small brace. Prop 65 Warning
4. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | XL Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Blue, 25-Inch x 25-Inch
- GET SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY WHERE YOU NEED IT: Extra-large heated neck wrap has a tailored design to provide lots of coverage and direct relief to the neck and shoulders
- MAGNETIC CLASP KEEPS PAD IN PLACE: Magnetic clasp and slightly weighted edges help the heat pad stay put for continued relief
- SUPER-SOFT MICROMINK: Makes the heat feel even better as it eases tension away
- pad is machine washable and easy-care
- USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT: Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- EASY TO USE: Digital LED controller features 4 customizable heat settings
- extra-long power cord means you can move around while you relax
- PEACE OF MIND: 2-hour auto-off so you can relax in comfort without having to wake up and turn off the pad
- 2-year limited warranty
Surround yourself in warmth while you help soothe away tension and ease pain. The Sunbeam Renue Extra-Large Tension Relief Heat Wrap helps provide direct, relaxing heat therapy to a large area, easing stress in the neck and shoulders.
This area-specific electric heating pad combines the benefits of innovative heat therapy with luxurious micromink fabric to offer spa-style moist or dry heat any day of the week. The 4 heat settings provide the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better.
This convenient pad also includes 2-hour auto-off and an extra-long power cord so you can move around while you’re applying heat.
5. WelAide 100044 Far Infrared Heating Pad, Medium
The WelAide Medium Heating Pad promotes temporary pain relief from joint pain, muscle spasms, minor sprains, strains, and back pain through the relaxation of the muscles and temporarily increasing circulation. This pad heats up quickly so that within three minutes, heat is evenly dispersed throughout the pad. Typically, natural occurring negative ions are found in abundance within nature at places such as waterfalls and forests. WelAide’ s heating pad helps the transfer of the natural negative ions in jade stones by applying heat to the stones. Independent scientific studies indicate that negative ions interact with our bloodstream to help promote overall well-being, which may include a calming sensation and reduction of stress. Unlike traditional heating pads, this pad is enhanced by incorporating high quality natural jade into the design to help optimize the therapeutic results from the heat. The heating of jade stones is believed to enhance the natural negative ion properties of jade which in turn helps allow the heat to penetrate deep below the skins surface and increase the local circulation.
6. Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, king 27 X14
The King Pad (14 Inch x 27 Inch) is reccomended for large areas such as the back and spine.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
7. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
8. Sunbeam Wrapping Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief | Small XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff and Fastening Straps | Grey, 12 x 11 Inch, Small
- XPRESSHEAT FOR FAST HEAT THERAPY: Heating pad wrap featuring XpressHeat technology allows you to feel in the heat in 30 seconds for fast relief
- WRAPS ON, STAYS PUT: Electric heating pad wrap stays in place with 2 fastening straps for hands-free application on painful areas on the arms and legs
- CONVENIENT SIZE AND SHAPE: Heat pad measures 12″ x 11″ and is easy to wrap on arms and legs
- SOFT AND COMFY: Soft and flexible pad for easy and comfortable wrapping
- CUSTOMIZED SETTINGS: 6 heat settings let you customize the level of heat, and selectable 2-hour auto-off provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
Feel the heat in 30 seconds! This hands-free XpressHeat Wrapping Heat Pad has 2 fastening straps that let you place it directly on your arms and legs. You’ll get fast heat therapy and soothing pain relief exactly where you need it most, and you won’t have to hold it in place on sore muscles.
The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad wrap is comfortable to use, and you can enjoy it with dry heat, or use moist heat by spraying fabric lightly with water. 6 heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and 2-hour auto-off gives you peace of mind.
9. Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, Medium (18" x 14")
The Medium Pad (14 Inchx18 Inch) is suitable for areas such as the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
10. MaxHeat by SoftHeat Heating Pad Moist, 12-Inch by 15-Inch
Kaz hp215-24-3p SoftHeat heating padkaz hp215-24-3p SoftHeat heating pad features: heating pad relaxes muscles and relieves joint pain and soreness moist heat for deeper heat penetration aquifiertm time Released moisture technology sponge which holds water for more effective moist heat 3 Heat settings 60 minute automatic shut off fast heat up moist or dry therapy soft, washable cover extra long 9 foot cord
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Infared Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!