958 reviews analysed
1. Amazon Brand – 100 Ct. Solimo Dark Roast Coffee Pods, French Roast, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- 100 French Roast coffee pods
- 100% Arabica coffee
- A hot, refreshing, intense cup of coffee, made with a very bold dark roast coffee profile that has some bold, smoky notes
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
2. Starbucks Flavored Coffee K-Cup Variety Pack for Keurig Brewers, 6 boxes of 10 (60 total K-Cup pods), 60 Count
- The Starbucks Flavored Coffee Variety Pack includes Caramel, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toffeenut, Toasted Graham and Cinnamon Dolce flavored coffees
- Starbucks flavored coffees have the natural, café-inspired flavors you love
- Stock up on this variety of Starbucks flavors in your office or at home
- Starbucks Flavored Coffee Variety Pack includes 6 boxes of 10 for a total of 60 individual K-Cup pods
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
3. Autumn Favoritesfor K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 96 Count, Victor Allen’s Coffee Single Serve Coffee Pods
- Includes 96 single serve instant coffee pods for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers
- Apple Crumb Donut is a combination of warm cake-like donut notes loaded with delicious baked apple filling and buttery, brown sugar crumb topping
- Pumpkin Spice is a classic fresh pumpkin flavor with rich aromatic spice notes of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and ginger
- Pecan Pie combines the taste of warm and nutty pecans loaded with smooth creamy butter notes on a background of sweet brown sugar and molasses
- Cinnamon Bun coffee is an aromatic coffee that blends ground cinnamon stick, subtle hazelnut and sweet, creamy vanilla
- Roasted, grinded and produced in the USA
- Single serve cups compatible with Keurig coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0, patented single serve cup technology
- Kosher certification: this product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
4. Coffee Wholesale Club – Flavored Coffee K-Cups Variety Pack Gift Sampler Subscription Box For Keurig 2.0 Brewers: 20 count
- Purchase this amazing assortments for a significant other, a friend, or for your own guilty pleasure. These great assortments are delivered in a beautiful gift box! With so many awesome flavors to sip it will surely be a gift to remember!!!
- Each cup is handpicked for your delight and packed delicately to ensure you get the freshest and most beautiful product possible!
- This box contains five cups of each of four different flavors
- For use with the Keurig K cups brewers. Keurig, and K Cups are registered trademarks of Green Mountain coffee and Keurig, Coffe Wholesale Club has no affiliation with Keurig or Green Mountain coffee.
- Not everyone likes the same beverages – our sampler packs are a fun way to find your favorites and have something for every taste. Particularly useful for serving guests, in an office setting, and ideal as a gift for an avid drinker.
5. Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea Filterbags (20 count)
6. Lipton Green Tea Bags Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Cranberry Pomegranate Can Help Support a Healthy Heart 1.13 oz 20 Count
- Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea bags are a balanced blend of delicious cranberry, pomegranate and green tea
- This Lipton Green Tea is blended with freshly picked young tea leaves and natural flavors
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea contains flavonoids. Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart.
- To make the perfect cup of green tea, steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea bags enliven the delicate taste of green tea with the character of tart red berries. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with the delicious flavors of cranberry and pomegranate, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. Our tea blends are made with Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves, for a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is equally delightful hot or cold. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
LIPTON® cranberry pomegranate green tea is a great way to wake up your taste buds. The tart-sweet taste of cranberries and pomegranate combine for a bright, great-tasting cup of LIPTON® tea. To make it even more enticing, this tea contains 100 mg of flavonoids per serving.
LIPTON® Green Tea
A delicate, clean taste, subtle aroma, and a beautiful pale green color characterize the range of green tea products. LIPTON® green tea comes in a variety of delicious flavors. In addition, LIPTON® green teas naturally contain between 70 and 150 mg of tea flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving.
LIPTON® Drink Positive
LIPTON® never compromises on quality, so you do not have to, either. Only the best tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas. They source their tea leaves from around the world and expertly blend them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience. LIPTON® tea is refreshing and delicious. No wonder LIPTON® is America’s favorite tea.* You will reward yourself with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great choice.
LIPTON® Growing their Own Tea to Ensure Quality
LIPTON® only uses the top leaves of the tea plant. These youngest, tenderest, and most flavorful leaves produce the best, highest-quality cup of tea. LIPTON® grows their own best quality tea leaves. They have their own tea estates in India, Kenya, and Tanzania. They also conduct extensive research programs at their estates to improve growing and harvesting practices so you enjoy a dependably delicious cup. With their own estates, LIPTON® is able to sustain Sir Thomas Lipton’s mission of constantly seeking new and improved ways of delivering the best tea experience.
They also source teas from as many as 35 countries to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply. These teas have to be the best of the best to satisfy the tea experts.
Tea and Health Facts
- Drinking tea may be associated with maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.
Learn more about tea and health at www.LiptonT.com.
What is in the Box
Pack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags).
Commitment to Sustainability: Your Small Cup Can Make a Big Difference
LIPTON® understands the need for sustainability. But what exactly does sustainability entail? The United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development defines sustainable development as that which “meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”.
That is a tall order, but as the world’s leading tea producer, LIPTON® is committed to sourcing all of their tea from sustainably managed farms. LIPTON® is proud that their Kericho, Kenya estate has been Rainforest Alliance Certified™. In addition, they expect that by 2015, all tea in LIPTON® tea bags sold globally will have been grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified estates.
The Rainforest Alliance is a nonprofit conservation organization that works to conserve biodiversity and protects the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities. Farms that meet the standards of the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), an international coalition of leading conservation groups, are eligible to earn the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. Rainforest Alliance Certified farms balance the three aspects of sustainability that conserve the environment, protect the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities and help farms to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
*Based on unit sales for the 52-week period ending October 30, 2010
7. 10-count GROVE SQUARE Sampler -Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino and Cider – 2.0 compatible Single Serve Cups!
- 10-count GROVE SQUARE Sampler – AA Grove square are now 2.0 compatible. Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino and Cider – Single Serve Cups!
- All cups are new and sealed, this is a handpicked sampler, you will receive them in a shipping box, NOT in manufacturers packaging.
- May receive some of the following ( you may not receive all listed or pictured due to seasonal availability, you may receive other brans) — Irish Creme Hot Coca, Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Spiced Apple Cider, Caramel Apple Cider, Hazelnut Cappuccino, Caramel Cappuccino, French Vanilla Cappuccino, and Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino. Single Serve Cups, ALL cups are compatible with the Keurig 2.0 brewers .Box style and size may vary from what is pictured.
- Single Serve Cups for use in Single serve brewers such as Keurig & Mr. Coffee
May receive some of the following ( you may not receive all listed or pictured due to seasonal availability) at least 6 unique varieties — Irish Creme Hot Coca, Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Spiced Apple Cider, Caramel Apple Cider, Hazelnut Cappuccino, Caramel Cappuccino, French Vanilla Cappuccino, and Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino. Single Serve Cups, ALL cups are compatible with the Keurig 2.0 brewers
8. Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea Bags, 20 Count Box (Pack of 6) Decaf Green Tea, 120 Tea Bags Total
- DELICATE GREEN TEA: Our Decaf Green Tea provides essential antioxidants making it delicious & healthy! Enjoy it as traditional hot tea or iced tea throughout the day.
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH TEA: Green tea is a delicate brew that’s typically lower in caffeine than black & Oolong teas. Treat your body to the health benefits of antioxidant-packed green tea & enjoy its fresh delicate flavor.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There’s a tea for morning, noon & night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated, organic teas & a variety of our herbal tea bags.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel & warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still family owned and American made.
- BIGELOW TEA: Since 1945, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea & are proud to be a Certified B Corporation – meeting the highest verified standards of social & environmental performance, transparency & accountability.
Decaffeinated Green Tea is pretty simple. It’s Decaffeinated Green Tea. What makes ours so special is that we use only hand-picked tea from high elevation gardens and then we gently process it, bringing out that natural flavor people have been enjoying for centuries. Our tea is not harsh, not too grassy but smooth and very delicate… easy to drink and enjoy the whole cup.
About the Brand
The Bigelow Tea Story Beginning the moment our founder, Ruth Campbell Bigelow created “Constant Comment” Tea in her kitchen in 1945, our family has focused on just one thing trying to make the finest teas possible. Over the years we have introduced many new flavors as well as concepts in tea. Today we offer a selection of deliciously different blends of teas and green teas, a wide variety of herbal teas and teas flavored with real fruit juice. Today Bigelow Tea is the number one specialty tea company in the United States. And to think it all began with the first legendary black tea flavored with golden orange rind and sweet spice “Constant Comment”Tea. Bigelow takes immense pride in providing the tea drinking community with the best tea at a great value. We only use hand- picked teas, real spices, flavors and herbs. The flavors and blends we have created are second to none. Some of our teas contain up to twenty different ingredients! And because tea is a leaf that can dry out we take steps to protect it. To keep the teas fresh, we seal our tea bags in protective packets. We simply have to protect those delightful flavors. That’s why a cup of Bigelow Tea is aromatic and delicious; a true indulgence for the senses.
9. Twinings of London Organic and Fair Trade Certified Rooibos Tea Bags, 20 Count
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 20 sustainably sourced Organic Rooibos Herbal tea bags. Slightly sweet with fresh aroma. An herbal tea with natural antioxidants and caffeine free. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of rooibos tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ROOIBOS TEA: Also known as “red” tea or “bush” tea, Rooibos is a plant indigenous to the Cederberg mountains in South Africa. Naturally sweet, the flavor of Rooibos can be described as fresh, woody and earthy.
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Fair trade certified guarantees safe working conditions and fair wages paid to farmers. Twinings works to improve tea sustainability and the environment in which tea is produced.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.
Twinings is an English specialty tea company founded in 1706 and is the favorite choice of tea lovers everywhere. This Herbal Red Tea comes only from the Cedarberg Mountains in the remote area of central South Africa and naturally contains antioxidants and has a pleasantly sweet taste. Naturally caffeine-free.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig K Cups Flavored Coffee 20 Count for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!