Top 10 Kitchenaid Dishwasher Replacement Bimetal Thermal Fuse
Finding your suitable readers for kitchenaid dishwasher replacement bimetal thermal fuse is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for kitchenaid dishwasher replacement bimetal thermal fuse including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
976 reviews analysed
1. W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore dishwasher – Simple Instruction Included – Replaces 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- MODEL NUMBER: W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley..) and replaces part numbers: 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
2. Jetec Dishwasher Replacement Including 661566 Thermostat and W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse with Instructions
- What you get: you will receive 1 x 661566 thermostat and 1 x W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions, convenient for your replace the old or broken one
- Model No. 661566 dishwasher thermostat: replace part No.:661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
- Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse: replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- Compatible with: fits most top name brands, such as KitchenAid, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, etc.
- Sturdy material: made of quality material and each one have been well inspected and tested by manufacturer, durable and convenient for replacing, can use for a long time
Dishwasher replacement including 661566 thermostat and W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions
Model No. 661566 thermostat:
Replace part No.: 661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
Keeps the dryer from overheating, once the dryer temperature reaches a certain point, 661566 thermostat will shut down power to the heating element, it works as a safety mechanism.
When should replace your old 661566 thermostat?
1. Not drying dishes properly
2. Will Not Start
3. Not cleaning dishes properly
4. Door latch failure
Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse:
Replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
Protect the dishwasher circuit from overload, once the temperature gets to high, it will quickly shut off the electrical current to the heating unit in the appliance.
When should replace your old W10258275 bimetal fuse?
1. Will Not Start.
2. Not draining.
1 x 661566 Thermostat
1 x W10258275 Bimetal thermal fuse
These dryer replacements are not original aftermarket parts; The mention of any related models and brads above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Please refer to your old part No. before order to ensure purchase correct model.
3. W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Dishwasher Parts Replaces AP4423189 661663 AH2360984 by AUKO
- ▶W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse.
- ▶The replacement is compatible working with KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Estate and more brands.
- ▶Part number W10258275 replaces W10258275VP, AP4423189, 1549751, 661663, PS2360984, AH2360984, EA2360984.
- ▶For any questions you are not happy with the item, you can ask for a new replacement or full refund under our MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
4. W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- ✅ PART NUMBER W10258275: Our dishwasher thermal fuse kit replaces part numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
- ✅ FITS NAME BRAND DISHWASHERS: This fuse link is a direct fit for most top name brand dishwashers. These include Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, Maytag, and Crosley. Contact us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ REMEDIES COMMON DISHWASHER PROBLEMS: Did your dishwasher stop draining water or running altogether? Replacing the dishwasher fuse is a common solution that can have your dishwasher running in no time.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Save money by fixing your dishwasher yourself. It won’t take up much of your time and only requires a few tools. Plus this replacement kit comes with two zip ties for a secure installation.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: Our bimetal thermal fuse link offers durability and reliability for a one-time fix. It has gone through thorough testing and been manufactured to original specifications.
W10258275 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Replacement Part
A thermal fuse is an emergency safety device that protects a dishwasher from circuit overload or overheating. When a dishwasher overheats, the thermal fuse trips and cuts off power to the dishwasher control board. If this happens, your machine will automatically shut down and will not restart. Replacing the thermal fuse can get your dishwasher running again. This PartsBroz new lid switch replacement is affordable, easy to install, and designed as a direct fit for most name brand dishwashers.
Useful tools for this repair include a Torx 15 driver, small Phillips-head screwdriver, small razor blade, wire cutters, and two zip ties (included). Always remember to unplug the dishwasher and turn off its water supply prior to beginning any repairs. If you can’t access the wall plug, turn off the circuit breaker instead.
Our thermal fuse replacement kit offers versatility. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers W10258275, 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
It works with most top name brands and many of their models. These include:
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dishwasher.
5. Ultra Durable W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore Kitchen Aid Dishwasher – Replaces W10195528 W10402110VP PS4704481
- MODEL NUMBER: W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid) and replaces part numbers W10195528, W10402110VP, PS4704481
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse is sometimes known as the thermal cutoff. The thermal fuse shuts off the dishwasher if the dishwasher shorts out or overheats. If your dishwasher is cutting out during the cycle, or will not start, you may have an issue with your thermal fuse. If your dishwasher control panel does not light up, the first thing you should check is the fuse. Before you begin to repair this part, be sure to disconnect the dishwasher from the power source, as you will be working around electricity.
Works with the following models:
Kenmore 66513012K110, 66513013K110, 66513014K110, 66513019K110, 66513023K110
Amana ADB1400AWB1, ADB1400AWB2, ADB1400AWB3, ADB1400AWD1
Whirlpool DU1010XTXT3, DU1014XTXB1, DU1014XTXB2, DU1014XTXB3
Replaces part numbers: W10195528, W10402110VP, PS4704481
Works with most top name brands: KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Magic Chef, Maytag, Crosley, Estate
Fixes the following symptoms: Will Not Start
Count on our W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
6. Blavit (2PACK) W10258275 for Whirlpool Maytag Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse Kit AP4423189 PS2360984 W10344801,1549751, 661663, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP
- Package include 2 pack W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse
- Replacement Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit
- part number W10258275.
- Replaces Part Numbers: W10258275, AP4423189, 1549751, 661663, AH2360984, EA2360984, PS2360984, W10258275VP
- Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dishwasher models including KitchenAid, Roper and some Kenmore’s.
7. 8193762 Dishwasher Fuse Kit Replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit For Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers – Replaces 8269213 AP3178588 PS774514
- MODEL NUMBER: 8193762 Dishwasher Fuse Kit
- SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Inglis, Estate, Roper) and replaces part numbers: 8193762VP, 8269213, 959376, AP3178588
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
8. Whirlpool 675813 Thermal Fuse
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 675813 Thermal Fuse.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpoolo 675813 Thermal Fuse
9. w10402110 Dishwasher Fuse Replacement for W10402110 W10195528 Black
- Model number: W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse.
- Fix Symptoms : Dishwasher shorts out or overheats/ Will Not Start/ Control panel does not light up.
- Applicable Model: ADB1400AWB1 , ADB1400AWB2 ,ADB1400AWB3 , ADB1400AWD1 , ADB1400AWD2 ,ADB1400AWD3 , ADB1400AWQ1 , ADB1400AWQ2 ,ADB1400AWQ3 , ADB1400AWS1 , ADB1400AWS2 ,ADB1400AWS3 , ADB1400AWW1 , ADB1400AWW2
Material: Plastic + Metal
Color: White and Black
Weight: 46 g
1 x W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse Assembly(with harness wires and connectors)”
10. 2-Pack W10258275 Bimetal Fuse Replacement for KitchenAid KUDT03FTSS2 Dishwasher – Compatible with W10258275 Thermal Fuse Kit – UpStart Components Brand
- UpStart Components Replacement W10258275 Bimetal Fuse for KitchenAid KUDT03FTSS2 Dishwasher. Quantity: 2
- Ultra durable, high quality material resists wear and tear over time.
- Easy at-home installation.
- An affordable way to extend the life of your machine.
- Compatible W10258275 Thermal Fuse Kit for Part Number W10258275, AP4423189, 1549751, 661663, AH2360984, EA2360984, PS2360984, W10258275VP
2-Pack UpStart Components Replacement W10258275 Bimetal Fuse for KitchenAid KUDT03FTSS2 Dishwasher
Please note: This is an UpStart Components Brand replacement part, NOT an OEM product. All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. This product is not affiliated with any brands and is not covered under any warranties offered by the original manufacturers. Any warranties for this product are offered solely by UpStart Components.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchenaid Dishwasher Replacement Bimetal Thermal Fuse for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!