Top 9 Laptop Solid State Hdd 500Gb
We spent many hours on research to finding laptop solid state hdd 500gb, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laptop solid state hdd 500gb, you should not miss this article. laptop solid state hdd 500gb coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 laptop solid state hdd 500gb by our suggestions
678 reviews analysed
1. Kingston A400 SSD 480GB SATA 3 2.5” Solid State Drive SA400S37/480G – Increase Performance
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS500G2B0A
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
3. PNY CS900 500GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-500-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering upto 515mb/s seq
- Read and 490mb/s seq
- Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
The PNY CS900 2.5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
4. SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7 mm, Up to 560 MB/s – SDSSDH3-500G-G25
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s
- sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.)
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- NCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 200TBW, whichever is sooner [US 500GB] (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD.”
- System Ram Type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
Get accelerated performance for better gaming and pro?level multitasking with graphics?intensive apps. Powered by 3D NAND technology, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD delivers enhanced endurance and reliability, blazing sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s for no?wait boot?up, shorter application load times, and quicker data transfer3. In addition to cooler, quieter computing, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD includes proven shock and vibration?resistance to protect your drive. From the company that invented the solid state technology that makes SSDs possible, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD catapults your performance to new levels. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product. This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept 2.5” 7mm SATA drives
5. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
6. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
7. Seagate FireCuda 500GB Solid State Hybrid Drive Performance SSHD – 2.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s Flash Accelerated for Gaming PC Laptop – Frustration Free Packaging (ST500LX025)
- Store games and play them faster with an internal SSHD drive delivering SSD performance and HDD capacities
- Perfect for PC gaming and laptop gaming, this hybrid hard drive helps load maps and boot levels faster with flash enhanced speeds
- Choose from a variety of capacities for an optimized rig
- Low power consumption means a more cost effective setup
- Get long term peace of mind with the included 5 year limited warranty
Ideal for consoles, gaming laptops and mini PCs, FireCuda SATA SSHD hard drives feature SSD performance and HDD capacities. Enjoy 7200 RPM speeds for a faster, seamless gaming experience—from loading maps to booting levels. Choose from a variety of speeds and cache for an optimized rig and enjoy low power consumption for a more cost effective setup. They even come with a five-year limited warranty for long-term peace of mind.
8. Silicon Power 512GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP512GBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
9. SK hynix Gold S31 500GB 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III Internal SSD – up to 560MB/s
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Solid State Hdd 500Gb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!