588 reviews analysed
1. MV8000 Automotive Tune-up and Brake Bleeding Kit
- Selectline hand vacuum pump (Model No. MV8010) with 2″ (50 mm) diameter gauge 4.5 oz. (135 ml) fluid reservoir bottle with fluid transfer and storage lids (7) Tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .090″ to .50″ ID (2.3 mm to 13 mm) (2) Tapered manifold plugs (3) Bleed screw adapters (2) 1/4″ ID x 24″ long (6.4 mm ID x 610 mm long) connection tubes 5/32″ ID x 1/4″ ID (4 mm ID x 6.4 m ID) tubing adapter 1/4″ ID x 1 1/2″ long (6.4 mm ID x 40 mm long) connection tube 5/32″ ID x 3″ long (4 mm ID x 75 mm long) connection tube 1/4″ ID x 3 5/8″ long (6.4 mm ID x 90 mm long) connection tube Rubber cupped adapter
This is the original Mityvac hand vacuum pump kit used by service professionals worldwide for performing hundreds of automotive diagnostic and mechanical tests and for one-person brake bleeding. The MV8000 kit contains our most popular Selectline hand vacuum pump with vacuum gauge and accessories.
2. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
3. Mityvac MITMV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Vacuum Pump Kit
- Pump is made of zinc alloy die cast metal for durability
- Features easy to read vacuum gauge graduated in inches and centimeters
- Turns a two-person job into a one-person job with it’s easy to use system
- Easy to use without making a mess
- Kit contains vacuum pump reservoir jar, transfer lid storage lid, brake bleeding adapter package, test adaptor package, rubber cup adapter, tubing and users manual
4. Mityvac MV6835 Automotive Accessories
- Designed to operate with compressed air to bleed up to 2 quarts per minute
- Features 1.8 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 40 oz reservoir
- Maintains desired flow rate and contains include 6 feet bleed hose, master cylinder evacuation hose, hanging hook and bleed adapters
5. OEMTOOLS 27311 Power Steering and Brake Bleed Adapter Kit
- Works with a hand vacuum pump that can be coupled to the adapter to exert a vacuum on the fluid’s surface in the reservoir
- Adapters form an airtight seal in the neck of a vehicle’s power steering pump
- Help to eliminate trapped air following repairs or fluid changes
- Includes 2 EPDM tapered rubber adapters to fit most power steering pumps and reservoirs, reservoir bottle to protect hand vacuum pumps and 3 sizes of Brake bleeder adapters
- Comes in a blow mold case
automotive power steering systems have a tendency to trap air in components and lines, causing erratic steering, pump noise and potential damage to critical parts. When coupled with a hand vacuum pump the OEMTOOLS power steering Bleeder kit will allow user to help remove trapped air in power steering and brake system components and lines.
6. Capri Tools Vacuum Brake Bleeder
7. Performance Tool W87030 One Man Automotive Hand Vacuum Pump Test & Brake Bleeder Kit
- One person brake bleeding and automotive test kit.
- Vacuum tool can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle.
- Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis.
- Test Ignition timing, chokes, mechanical fuel pumps, and other vacuum actuated accessories.
- Pumps approximately 1 cubic inch per stroke, and develops and holds up to 25″ of vacuum (Mercury Hg)
- Vacuum gauge scales is in inches of Mercury (Hg)
- New design which can be identified with the gray handle. New design includes added features and improved structural design
Performance Tool W87030 Hand Vacuum Pump Brake Bleeder. One person brake bleeding and automotive test kit. Vacuum tool can test and diagnose a wide variety of parts and common systems on any vehicle. Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis. Test Ignition timing, chokes, mechanical fuel pumps, and other vacuum actuated accessories. Pumps approximately 1 cubic inch per stroke, and develops and holds up to 25″ of vacuum (Mercury Hg). Vacuum gauge scales is in inches of Mercury (Hg).
8. Mityvac MV6870 Vacuum Brake Bleeder
- Compact, 1.3-quart (1.2-liter) reservoir and four-foot (1.2-meter) bleed hose with molded support
- Comfortable, lever-action throttle with lock-on latch
- Durable composite handle for long service life
- Universal bleed screw adapter conforms to most common bleed screw sizes
- Integrated muffler ensures quiet operation
It has an automatic shut-off to prevent overfilling and an integrated hanging hook which doubles as a hose wrap for convenient storage. The brake bleeder’s three universal bleed screw adapters conform to most common bleed screw sizes, and its integrated muffler ensures quiet operation. This brake bleeder features a compact, 1.3-quart (1.2-liter) reservoir and four-foot (1.2-meter) bleed hose with molded support. The unit offers a comfortable, lever-action throttle with lock-on latch and a durable composite handle for long service life.
9. Fluid Extractor, Manual, 7-1/2 in. L
Fluid Extractor, Manual, Length (In. ) 7-1/2, Width (In. ) 11-51/64, Height (In. ) 2-1/2, Depth (In. ) 2. 5, Reservoir Capacity (Gal. ) 0. 05
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mityvac Automotiv Vacuum Tool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!