Nowadays, there are so many products of oxo kitchen small collander in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for oxo kitchen small collander in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings oxo kitchen small collander which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
769 reviews analysed
1. OXO 1134700 Good Grips 5-Quart Stainless-Steel Colander, Silver
2. OXO Good Grips Colander
Elongated holes to direct water down the sink. Soft, nonslip handles with hang holes. 4 feet for stability. 10″ W x 13″ L x 6″ H. Dishwasher safe.
3. OXO Good Grips Rice, Quinoa and Small Grains Washing Colander
- Designed to allow water to strain at the ideal rate to wash impurities and starch from rice, quinoa, buckwheat, barley and more
- Water pools to show when water is clear and grains are clean
- Small, square holes help prevent tiny grains from falling through
- Pour spout features extra drain holes to remove excess water
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip handles make it easy to shake out extra water, agitate the grains, and pour into your cooking vessel
- Strainer is also great for rinsing berries
Colander holes designed to allow water to drain slowly to wash impurities and starch from rice, quinoa, buckwheat, barley and more. The water pools before draining to show when water is clear and grains are clean. The small, square holes help prevent tiny grains from falling through, and the extra drain holes in the pour spout remove excess water and keep grains contained. Soft, comfortable, non-slip handles are perfect for agitating grains, shaking out water, and pouring into pots or bowls.
4. OXO Good Grips 8-Inch Fine Mesh Strainer
Fine mesh for straining sauces. Sturdy stainless steel double rod construction. Soft, wide handle absorbs pressure from hands.
A required tool in the home of a seasoned cook, this strainer has a fine-grid mesh for draining the excess liquid from just about any food, including fruit, vegetables, and pasta. The wide stainless- steel brim and loop make it easy for the strainer to rest on almost any bowl or pot, and the double-rod construction makes it extra sturdy. And it comes with a hanging loop for convenient storage. The Good Grips line features durable, nonslip flexible handles on every product. Ergonomically designed to fit the palm comfortably and softly, the pressure-absorbing processed rubber handle puts less tension on the hands, while providing an outstanding grip. Made from the same material as dishwasher gaskets are constructed of, the handles are slip-proof, wet or dry, as well as dishwasher-safe. Good Grips products are moderately priced and have won the Tylenol/Arthritis Foundation Design Award. –Laurie Notaro
5. OXO Steel Salad Spinner
- Easy, one-handed operation
- Patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Clear lid lets you see inside and comes apart for easy cleaning
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for convenient storage
- Non-slip base keeps stainless steel bowl steady on countertop
- Basket and non-slip stainless steel bowl can be used separately
- Bowl capacity is 6.34 qts
- Basket capacity is 4.95 qts
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
An elegant twist on our classic, award-winning spinner.The OXO SteeL Salad Spinner combines the one-handed functionality of our patented pump and brake with the elegance of stainless steel.
To use: push the soft, non-slip pump to spin your lettuce or other leafy green vegetables dry. The non-slip base keeps the bowl steady on the countertop, and the patented built-in brake stops the Salad Spinner for unloading. The basket doubles as a colander, and the lid comes apart for easy cleaning.
6. OXO Good Grips Over the Sink Convertible Colander
- Perfect for draining pasta and for rinsing large batches of fruits, vegetables, herbs and more
- 5-quart capacity
- Legs spring out to rest securely over sink and fold down for convenient storage
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-slip legs protect all surfaces and stabilize Colander over sinks and on countertops
- Use as a traditional Colander in the folded position
- Soft, comfortable handles for shaking and pouring
- Even in the folded position, colander is raised for efficient draining and rinsing
A two-for-one tool, the Oxo Good Grips convertible colander has a smart, spring-open design that takes it from the countertop to over the sink, depending on the job. Great for pasta, greens, or fruit, the colander stands stably on its angled legs for countertop use. When it’s time to rinse or strain, the legs pop out to the sides to form handles that rest on sink edges. With a fully extended width of 23 inches and a 5-quart capacity, the colander is handy for big quantities and includes built-in pour spouts. Its durable white plastic body is safe in the dishwasher, and its non-slip grips make for protected counter surfaces and comfortable hands.
7. OXO Good Grips 6-Inch Fine Mesh Strainer
8. OXO Good Grips Silicone Collapsible Colander, 3.5 Quart
- Small holes contain pasta but are spaced for quick draining
- Flexible silicone opens easily and closes flat for storage
- Silicone and nylon construction makes the Colander heat-resistant
- Silicone is easy to clean by hand, and is dishwasher safe
- Two non-slip handles for shaking out the last bit of water and for easy transport
- 3.5 Quart Capacity
Colanders are so useful in the kitchen – for straining pasta, rinsing beans, and so much more – but storing them can be a pain, especially if you have limited cabinet space. The Collapsible Colanders fix that problem – the holes are spaced for quick straining, and the silicone folds up for flat, compact storage. Plus, the silicone makes the Colander extra easy to clean, and heat-resistant to make it safe for pasta right from the pot.
9. 4 Pc Set with Adjustable Over the Sink Collapsible Colander, Small Silicone Strainer and 2 Bonus Eco Friendly Fruit and Vegetable Mesh Bags for Shopping, Refrigerator or Pantry Storage in the Kitchen
- A Handy Over the Sink Strainer Adjusts to Fit Various Size Sinks: For solo sinks, double sinks, bar sinks and even laundry sinks, our premium silicone colander slides from a width of 15.5 to a full 24inch. wide.
- Includes a Small Colander: You will love the mini collapsible colander with handles that measures 9.5 x 7inch. and is perfect for berries, sliced fruit and small veggies like mushrooms and grape tomatoes. Also perfect for draining small batches of noodles.
- Pair of Mesh Bags for Vegetables and Fruit: Take these reusable bags along during your weekly grocery shopping and fill them up. Then, when you arrive home, pop them in to the fridge or store on a pantry shelf.
- Extra Roomy Over Sink Strainer: Measures 10.2 inch. wide and up to 4.72 inch. deep. Collapses to 1.69 inch. deep.
- Better than Plastic Strainers: If you were searching for a colander made of plastic, you’ve found a much better product. Silicone has better heat resistance, is more durable for everyday wear and pops into the dishwasher.
This amazing set is brought to you by a company who wants you to enjoy eating fruits and vegetables in your daily diet! It’s so rewarding to add nature’s whole foods to meals for your family and friends! When it’s time to wash your farmer’s market finds, simply stretch this convenient colander across your sink and rinse your fresh fruits and vegetables! Let them drip dry right there – no mess and it’s so easy!
Buy this innovative kit and enjoy two mesh bags for shopping and storing your fresh foods, as well as the little colander that’s perfect for everything from grapes to strawberries! Add it to your cart today and let us impress you with superb quality and excellent materials. You’ll be glad you made this purchase!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oxo Kitchen Small Collander for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!