519 reviews analysed
1. Power Wheels 12-Volt Rechargeable Replacement Battery
- This 12-volt battery, 12 amp-hour battery has been designed to fulfill rigorous Power Wheels requirements in order to provide the best possible performance
- Use with: Fisher-Price Power Wheels Advanced Series vehicles Type 12V battery system only
- With internal, self-resetting fuse
- also comes with an instruction booklet containing important safety information
- Use only with approved Power Wheels vehicles of the appropriate type specified
- Overcharging or under-charging the battery may shorten battery life and decrease vehicle running time. The battery must be upright while charging.
2. Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer Extreme 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On (Green)
3. Power Wheels Dune Racer, Green
4. Power Wheels 74310-9239 Shifter Assembly
Power Wheels 74310-9239 Shifter Assembly for Models*74310-9993 Chevy Silverado*75597-9993 Sawblade*75840-9993 Jeep Wrangler*B0155-9993 Fire Rescue Jeep*B1476-9993 Chevy Silverado*B7659-9993 Blue Jeep
5. Power Wheels Ford Mustang Boss 302
It’s called “boss” for a reason! Flashy “chrome” wheels, cool “radio” tunes, interior cup holder, and sleek and sporty Mustang Boss 302 styling add to the thrill of real driving fun and adventure! Under the hood, 12-volts of battery power lets kids race two speeds forward (2.5 & 5 mph max.), plus reverse, on hard surfaces and grass. But this Power Wheels Ford Mustang Boss 302 is more than just stylish and powerful, it’s safe too – equipped with a high speed lock-out option for beginners and Power-Lock Brakes that stop the vehicle as soon as the driver’s foot comes off the pedal!
Is your wanna-be driver looking to gain some behind-the-wheel confidence? We’ve got just the right Power Wheels vehicles—and so many new ways to ride—to empower them to hit the road! Kids at our Fisher-Price Play Lab put these vehicles to the test, so you can feel good giving your kid the thrill of independence as they drive off in in their very own ride-on car, truck or ATV. These battery-powered riding toys are built for hours of fun and endless backyard adventures for toddlers to more experienced drivers!
6. Power Wheels Hot Wheels Jeep Wrangler, Blue (12V)
7. Power Wheels J4394-2529 Wheel
Power Wheels J4394-2529 Jeep Hurricane Front/Rear Tires for models J4394, J4395, K7112, K9776, N2273 and T3264
8. Power Wheels Toddler 6-Volt Charger
- This charger must only be used with a blue Power Wheels 6-Volt lead acid battery
- Charge your new battery for a full 18 hours before first use.
- Always recharge for at least 14 hours, but not more than 30 hours.
- Delivers maximum performance and safety
- IMPORTANT: Prevent premature battery failure! Fully charge battery before storage.
9. Power Wheels Dune Racer, Chrome
- Monster Traction system drives on hard surfaces, wet grass, and rough terrain
- Drives 2.5 and 5 mph (4 and 8 km/h) max. forward, 2.5 mph (4 km/h) max. reverse
- Flashy “chrome” accents, Metal sidebars for hand support
- Comfortable bucket seats, Storage area under the hood
- Power-Lock Brake System, Includes 12-volt battery and charger, Seats 2
The Power Wheels Chrome Dune Racer provides a safe and fun way to get your kids into the driving action. It features an awesome Monster Traction drive system that enables it to drive on hard surfaces, wet grass and most rough terrain. Its sturdy steel frame with flashy “chrome” accents boasts an open cockpit design that is roomy enough to handle two riders. There’s even storage under the hood for toys and other take-along necessities. And with two forward drive speeds, one reverse speed, and a 12-volt rechargeable battery, this Dune Racer offers hours of fun for your adventurous little one! Charge the battery 18 hours before first-time use, using the Power Wheels charger.
Power Wheels – the only way to ride. Is your wanna-be driver looking to gain some behind-the-wheel confidence? We’ve got just the right Power Wheels vehicles—and so many new ways to ride—to empower them to hit the road! Kids at our Fisher-Price Play Lab put these vehicles to the test, so you can feel good giving your kid the thrill of independence as they drive off in in their very own ride-on car, truck or ATV. These battery-powered riding toys are built for hours of fun and endless backyard adventures for toddlers to more experienced drivers!
10. Fitnessclub Electric Cars for Kids, 12V Powered Kids Ride On Car with 2.4 GHZ Bluetooth Remote Control, LED Lights, MP3 Player, 3 Speeds (Black)
- Safety : Wheels are equipped with a spring suspension system to ensure a smooth ride. Ideal for both outdoor & indoor playing. Note: There are TWO BOXES for this ride on truck. Please wait patiently for both boxes delivered before assembly.
- Speeds: Containing 2 forward speeds & 2 reverse speeds by manual and 3 speeds each by remote control. Car Speed: 2.5 mph – 4 mph.Smooth & simple to ride.
- MP3 player : Able to connect your device by USB to play your music or stories. Cabinet is available for store.
- Two Modes Design: Can be operated by foot pedal and steering wheel or by remote controller (2.4G bluetooth), Parents remote control and double door design ensure your kids safety.
- Perfect Gift : Scientifically designed kids ride on truck is a wonderful present for your children’s birthday or Christmas. for age 3+ boys & girls.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane Extreme for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!