715 reviews analysed
1. Wuhostam 7W 11 x 5.9 Inch Waterproof Reptile Heating Pad Warmer with Temperature Controller, Power Adjustment Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat for Pets, Seedling, Small Animals 2 Pack
- Highly recommend using this product with a thermostat.And please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- Low wattage heater provide ideal heat for reptile,amphibians and plants
- Power: 110V 7W, Material : PVC, Color : Black.US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Automatic thermostat, safety and waterproof. Heat Mats distributes Heat evenly to the substrate surface.
- Keep reptile tank or vivarium warm without any harm to your pets
2. JKLcom UVA UVB Reptile Light 25W UVA + UVB Full Spectrum Sun Lamp UV Heating Lamp for Turtle Aquarium Aquatic Reptile Lizard,E27/E26 Base,110V,25W,Pack of 6
- ★(Pack of 6) 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb. input voltage is 110V, power is 25 Watts. Valid offers pet daily required intake of long-wave UVA ultraviolet light. Improve climb pet food to promote appetite and help digestion and nutritionally balanced growth.
- ★Full Spectrum. (97%) UVA stimulate the appetite, activity and fertility, (3%) UVB promote the synthesis of vitamin D3. Can help the healthy growth of reptiles, fully absorb calcium, containing vitamin D3.Reptile easily placed in a variety of environments. Visible light to create a natural effect, promote the formation of D3, adequate absorption of calcium, helping to climb pet healthy growth.
- ★Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm)
- E26/E27 Socket Base. Simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E27/E26 screw base .Vacuum glass tube, the quartz glass. Life time up to 2000 hours. Reducing filament oxidation, UVA UVB lamp extend lamp life.
- ★Suitable for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, blue tongues, etc.
- ★Note: Use 1-2 hours a day, excessive use is harmful to turtles. Do not turn the light on again immediately after the end of use, because a sudden pulse plus the previous high temperature may damage the lamp.
★Material: Aluminum case
★Size:5*5 cm/1.9*1.9 inch
★Package Included:6*UV Reptile Light Bulb
Valid offers pet daily required intake of long-wave UVA ultraviolet light.
Improve climb pet food to promote appetite and help digestion and nutritionally balanced growth.
Full Spectrum. Reptile easily placed in a variety of environments. Visible light to create a natural effect, promote the formation of D3, adequate absorption of calcium, helping to climb pet healthy growth.
Low-intensity UVB output 3.0 can provide sufficient UVB irradiation tropical type reptiles, thus facilitating reptile vitamin D3 synthesis in vivo bone growth and thereby promote the growth of reptiles and increase vitality.
The full spectrum light bulb, can promote plant growth, (97%) UVA stimulate the appetite, activity and fertility, (3%) UVB promote the synthesis of vitamin D3. Can help the healthy growth of reptiles, fully absorb calcium, containing vitamin D3.
As well as heating help assimilation about pyramiding of turtles and other phenomena have significant role in the prevention and improvement.
1. Use 1-2 hours a day, excessive use is harmful to turtles.
2. The lamp should not be too close to the turtle, and it should be equipped with a drying platform and water.
3. Do not turn the light on again immediately after the end of use, because a sudden pulse plus the previous high temperature may damage the lamp. After the bulb has cooled properly, turn the bulb on again.
3. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Bulb, 100 watt, E27 threaded base, set of 2 bulbs
The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.
4. Zilla Incandescent Heat Bulb
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- Does not emit visual light which can be disruptive to the creature or room
- Gentle glow produces little visual light allows for viewing nocturnal habits and shy species activites
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Recommended for use with Zilla Reflector Domes
Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the bulb provides ambient heat in which the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moonâ€™s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptileâ€™s day/night cycle.
5. Pro Breeze Renewable Cordless Mini Dehumidifier – for Small Spaces – Gun Safe, Wardrobe, Cabinets and Closets – Non-Toxic Rechargeable Dehumidifier
- Non-toxic, safe around children and pets, spill and mess free
- Works in areas up to 333 cubic feet and lasts 20-30 days before renewing
- Renewable, rechargeable and wireless dehumidifier
- Ideal for small spaces such as wardrobes, cabinets, jewelry boxes and gym bags
- No batteries or cables needed – this mini dehumidifier is 100% cordless
6. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Lamp 2 Bulb Value Pack 75W
Zoo Med Laboratories – Repti Bask 75W Value 2 Pack. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermoregulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. Now you can purchase the #1 selling reptile basking spot lamp in an economical two bulb value pack. Save money over purchasing the lamps individually! 75 Watt 2 Pk
7. Bhbuy Reptile Heating Pad,Under Tank Heater Mat with Temperature Controller 110 US Plug
- 110V US Plug Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species
- Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
- Simply set comfort temperature with controller plug
- Light construction retains moisture for optimal safety
Package:1 x Under Tank Heating Pad
8. Zilla Incandescent Bulb, Day Blue Light and Heat, 150 Watt (3 Pack)
- Pack of Three Zilla Incandescent Bulbs, Day Blue Light & Heat, 150 Watt
- Provides necessary daylight that is less intense than bright white
- Blue light hue brings out colors and gives a unique appearance versus white light
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Simulates the daylight sun which is necessary for reptiles to regulate their body temperature
Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the day blue lamp generates a gentle blue light that enhances the color of reptiles while providing a heat source needed for a healthy reptile environment. The uncoated blue glass allows the bulb to transfer more heat to the reptile enclosure, allowing the reptile to bask in its warmth. This full-spectrum lamp emits energy across all visible wavelengths from 400nm to 700nm and UVA rays from 315nm to 400nm.
9. Zilla 4 Pack of Day White Light Incandescent Spot Heat Bulbs, 75 Watts, for Reptile Basking
- 4 75-watt Day White Light spot bulbs
- Pinpoints light and heat in one area for reptile basking
- Simulates the daytime sun to provide pet reptiles a normal day-night cycle
- Heavy-duty filaments yield more hours of service for every reptile heat lamp bulb
- Pinpointed light and heat allows reptiles to easily move away from the heat source and regulate their body temperatures
Zilla Incandescent Spots pinpoint light and heat in any area for a more dramatic visual effect. Spot heat lamps create focused warm zones, allowing reptiles to move away from the heat source as their body temperature changes. Heavy-duty filaments yield more hours of service from every bulb.
10. Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitters, 60 Watts
ReptiCare® Ceramic Heat Emitters are the perfect 24 hour heat source for all reptiles. These porcelain heating devices screw into a standard porcelain incandescent socket, giving off intense muscle-penetrating” infrared heat while emitting no light. The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally ultimately carbonizing the element.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reptile Heating Filament for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!