597 reviews analysed
1. Big Horn 11259 2-1/2-Inch ABS Plastic Blast Gate for Vacuum/Dust Collector
From the Manufacturer
Use Big Horn’s 2-1/2-Inch plastic blast gate to control air flow. Open the easy sliding gate to allow air flow only to the machine you are working with. Fits a standard 2-1/2-Inch hose. Use hose clamps (not included) for best connection.
2. POWERTEC 70135 4-Inch Aluminum Blast Gate for Dust Collector/Vacuum Fittings
- INCLUDES: 4” Aluminum Blast Gate
- FUNCTION: Maximizes the efficiency of your dust collection system by directing and regulating the air flow from one machine to another
- FEATURES: Self-cleaning and clog proof groove design to eliminate constant cleaning maintenance, along with an easy-sliding gate, and locking stop to ensure perfect gate alignment
- BUILD: Blastgate flaunts a heavy duty aluminum construction with a premium steel gate designed for eliminating air leakage, project flexibility and long-term usage
- VERSATILITY: Possesses a universal fit (nominal 4”OD outlet diameter, actual size – tapers from 3-29/32 to 3-31/32”) for most shop vacs/ shop dust collector systems with 4” ID hoses for woodworking – providing a reliable port extension for your table saws, miter saws, planers, drills and other tools
Introducing the 4-Inch Aluminum Blast Gate by POWERTEC. This must-have dust collector attachment helps maximize your dust collector system by regulating proper air flow to your designated machine of choice. Open and closed, it acts as an in-line gate to control the vacuum flow to specified areas of your work shop. Additionally, this aluminum blast gate works seamlessly with properly sized plastic and metal ducts, flexible hoses and 4-inch ports for an assortment of popular brands. Self-Cleaning Unlike other models that require constant attention, this unit possesses a self-cleaning gate (open slot) at the back that allows for clog-free operation. It also possesses a built-in stop that keeps the gate exactly where you need it during operation. When properly used, this self cleaning blast gate not only helps eliminate constant maintenance from jamming, but prevents air leakage that would otherwise disrupt your workflow. Premium Construction Our Blast Gate features a solid aluminum body with a highly durable stainless steel gate providing a more long term and durable solution to plastic versions. Universal Fit Featuring a nominal 4 inch OD diameter, this unit will provide a perfect fit for most professional and at-home workshop dust collection systems. Whether you re a beginner or seasoned woodworker, it s extremely easy to use and install. POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
3. Valterra 6201 PVC Gate Valve, White, 2" Slip
This Valterra 6201 gate valve has 2″ female slip connection openings, and a white PVC (polyvinyl chloride) body and hubs for resistance to corrosion and mild chemicals. Its shaft is made of 304 stainless steel and its paddle is made of polypropylene for resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Its seals are made of thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) for dimensional stability and resistance to chemicals. It has a maximum pressure rating of 40 pounds per square inch (psi), a mid-flow maximum pressure rating of 1 psi, and a maximum temperature rating of 167 degrees F (75 degrees C). This gate valve measures 10.25 x 3.37 x 3.5 inches/260 x 86 x 105mm (H x W x D) in a fully open position. (H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It is suitable for use with landscape and irrigation, pool and spa, aquaculture, and general purpose applications.
Gate valves control flow in a piping system by lifting a gate out of the path of steam, fluids, or gases. They are designed to block or permit flow, as the vibrations and force of flow repeatedly striking a partly lowered gate can damage the gate and seats. To accommodate different flows and pressure requirements, gates come in four types: solid wedge (appropriate for almost all liquid service), flexible wedge (appropriate for steam service), split wedge (appropriate for normal temperature, non-condensing gas and liquid service, including corrosive service), and parallel disc (appropriate for high and low pressure applications). Hand wheels or levers activate the screw mechanism in the valve’s bonnet, which comes in various designs, to open and close the gate. Union bonnets are preferable for building service piping, threaded-in (or screw-in) bonnets work well for lighter-duty usage, and bolted body-bonnet connections are used primarily in iron multi-turn valves. Most gate valves have either a rising stem, which moves up and down with the gate, or a non-rising stem, which remains fixed in place. When closed, the gate and its seats form tight planar sealing surfaces, ideal for linear liquid flow. Gate valves are used in air, gas, liquid, and steam applications.
Valterra Products manufactures and distributes valves, hoses, sewer systems, and pool and spa products. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Mission Hills, CA.
4. Valterra 7101 ABS Gate Valve, Black, 1-1/2" Slip
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for low pressure and vacuum applications as a quick shut-off for liquids.
- KEY FEATURES: Unrestricted flow – Full port opening – Simple push/pull operation
- SPECIFICATIONS: Maximum Pressure – 30 psi Open/45 psi Closed, Schedule 40 ABS Slip fittings
- REPAIRS: Replaceable body, seals and handle
This type of slide gate valve was originally designed for draining tanks and controlling shallow bodies of water like ponds and lagoons. They can also be used as shut off valves in low pressure or vacuum air lines. Please note that each valve size has an open and closed pressure rating. Because the plastic paddle can flex with flowing water they are not good for throttling water or trying to close the valve with fast moving water – thus the low mid flow cut off water pressure of approximately 6 pounds per square inch (psi). These slide valves are sometimes referred to as “knife or guillotine” gate valves and are a great alternative to ball valves in low pressure applications since they are full flow, quick opening, and are generally a much lower cost especially in larger sizes. They work well with soft debris like waste but small hard debris can settle in the bottom of the valve seat/slot and prevent it from closing completely. They can easily be cleaned or repaired by unbolting and replacing the seals or valve body. The handles simply unscrew for easy replacement – if you do so be sure not to damage the valve shaft. Extension rods are available for remote actuation. The Valterra 7101 gate valve has 1-1/2″ Schedule 40 female slip fittings which receive 1-1/2″ pipe. Black acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) body and hub fittings are resistant to corrosion and mild chemicals as are the polypropolene (PP) paddle and thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) seals. The valve shaft is made of 304 stainless steel. Hardware is zinc plated steel. It has a maximum pressure rating of 45 psi in the closed position, 30 psi in the open position, and a mid-flow maximum closing pressure rating of 6 psi. The maximum temperature rating is 205 degrees F (96 degrees C). See Gate Valve Measurement chart for dimensions and Head Pressure chart for determining the pressure based on the height of water being held back.
5. Valterra 7201 ABS Gate Valve, Black, 2" Slip
Unrestricted flow, simple push/pull operation, ideal for quick shut-off.
6. Hayward SP0729 Econoline 2-Way Ball Valve
- Valves are non-corrosive
- Designed for maximum flow efficiencies with pressure ratings up to 50 psi
- Feature a dial handle for easy flow regulation and visual indication of valve setting, plus Teflon seats for dependable sealing
- Union end connector accurately aligns the ball and provides simple disassembly of piping connection
7. Woodstock W1007 4-Inch Blast Gate for Use with Vacuum/Dust Collectors
From the Manufacturer
Used in every dust collection system to control air flow from one machine to another, blast gates maximize system efficiency. We offer blast gates in both black ABS plastic and aluminum. Plastic blast gates are economically priced, have a textured surface and an easy sliding gate action. For those customers who prefer metal, our top quality aluminum blast gates feature a cast aluminum body with steel gate and locking knob. Our blast gates are fast movers!
8. iVAC PBG04 Pro Electrically Driven Blast Gate. Automated Dust Control
9. Hayward QVC1020TSEW 2-Inch White QVC Series Compact Ball Valve with Threaded End Connection
- QVC series true union ball valve is compact and lightweight design
- Features PVC construction with EPDM seal O-ring
- Perfect for general service, commercial plumbing, irrigation, swimming pools, water parks, aquariums and OEM applications
- Comes with threaded end connection
- Available in white color
- measures 2-inch in size
Hayward QVC series true union ball valve is compact and lightweight design. Offer convenient on/off operation in small hard to reach places. Features PVC construction with EPDM seal O-ring. Also features Santoprene (TPV) seats. Rated for full 150 PSI pressure. Perform easy 1/4-turn operation. Perfect for general service, commercial plumbing, irrigation, swimming pools, water parks, aquariums and OEM applications. Comes with threaded end connection. Available in white color. Measures 2-inch in size.
10. Valterra 8" PVC Gate Valve – Slip Hub Fittings with Stainless Steel Paddle
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for low pressure and vacuum applications as a quick shut-off valve – Can be used with air or clean, gray or waste water – See description for specific applications
- KEY FEATURES: Unrestricted flow – Full port – 304 Stainless Steel shaft/paddle and handle
- SPECIFICATIONS: Maximum Pressure 6psi Open/10psi Closed – PVC with female Slip/Hub fittings which receive 8″ PVC pipe
- REPAIRS: Bolted assembly allows for replacement of valve body and gate seals – Handle can be replaced by removing C-clip
This slide gate valve has low pressure & vacuum applications for hog/poultry sheds, slurry ponds, aquaculture, flood irrigation/secondary containment and overflow, waste water control, fish hatcheries/transport, cooling towers as well as many general purpose applications. Please note that this valve design has an open and closed pressure rating. Because the stainless steel paddle can flex with flowing water it is not good for throttling water or trying to close the valve with fast moving water – thus the low mid-flow cut off water pressure of 2.5 pounds per square inch (psi). These slide valves are sometimes referred to as “knife or guillotine” gate valves and are great in low pressure applications since they are full flow, quick opening, and are generally a much lower cost than high pressure rated valves. They work well with soft debris like waste but small hard debris can settle in the bottom of the valve seat/slot and prevent it from closing completely. They can easily be repaired by unbolting and replacing the gate seals or valve body and the handle can also be replaced. The Valterra 6801 gate valve has 8″ slip/hub fittings which receive 8″ PVC pipe. The white Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) body and hub fittings are resistant to corrosion and mild chemicals as are the thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) seals. Its shaft, handle, paddle and hardware are made of 304 stainless steel. It has a maximum pressure rating in the open position of 6 psi and 10 psi in the closed position, a mid-flow cut off maximum pressure rating of 2.5 psi, and a maximum temperature rating of 167 degrees F (75 degrees C). See Gate Valve Measurement chart for dimensions and Head Pressure chart for determining the pressure based on the height of water being held back.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Slidegate Valve Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!