Finding your suitable readers for ssd m.2 laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ssd m.2 laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
992 reviews analysed
1. WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS500G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
2. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
3. Samsung 860 EVO 500GB M.2 SATA Internal SSD (MZ-N6E500BW)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: M.2 SATA (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
Samsung 860 EVO solid state drive is the SSD to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 860 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops.
4. Samsung 970 EVO 1TB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supporting features is trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K &
- 3D content designers
5. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS500G2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
6. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S2T0B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Note: Please check the compatibility of computer/motherboards with the drive.
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
7. addlink S70 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe 3×4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive Read 3,400MB/s/Write 3,000MB/s
- 【Specification】Capacity: 1TB
- PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 interface
- Perfect upgrade for your PC build
- 【Performance】Sequential Read Speed up to 3400 MB/s
- Write Speed up to 3000 MB/s. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- 【Reliability】Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Engineered with RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding to keep data secure
- Comes with 5-year limited warranty
- 【Compatibility】Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Designed for hardcore gamers, tech enthusiasts, 3D animation, rendering, video and photo editing, and other intense applications
8. Silicon Power 1TB – NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD (SP001TBP34A60M28)
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn’t skimp on performance. It’s designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, This SSD is anything but basic. The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It’s this teamwork that provides optimum performance. The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability. With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60’s compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it’s an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system’s storage potential while also saving space for other components.
9. Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-256)
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface. Built to the PCIe 3.1 specification / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
The Sabrent 256GB ROCKET NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-256) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly known as M.2.
Based on 3D TLC NAND Flash memory, its Read speeds performance speeds can reach up to 3100 MB/s. Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
• 256GB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD.
• User Manual.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ssd M2 Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!