The Best Surgical Heating Pad
578 reviews analysed
1. Heating Pad – Hot Therapy Relief – Organic Flaxseed – Moist Heat (Fleece/Cotton- UNSCENTED)
- Cotton, Fleece
- HOT THERAPY- for STRESS RELIEF, NECK ACHE, CRAMPS, SINUS PRESSURE, EAR ACHE, KNEES, & MORE!
- UNSCENTED – for those with sensitivities to herbal aromas
- ORGANIC FLAXSEED – retains moist heat for sore muscles and stiffness
- DOUBLE SIDED FLEECE & COTTON for more comfort!
- TRANSPORTABLE- Size is apprx. 6.5″ x 12″. Two minutes in microwave will yield approx. 20-30 minutes of moist heat per use
2. Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
3. ReliefPak Moist Heat Pack to ease Aches and Pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms.Spine-Small Size – 10" x 18"
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or other heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it and store in freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are the ideal solution to ease aches and pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms. Why? Because moist heat is better than dry heat and a Moist Heat Pack is more effective than a heating pad. Moist heat is superior in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly. Patients often report quicker relief from moist heat and moist heat has been proven to speed recovery by increasing blood flow to a specific area. From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or another heating unit, the heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Once heated and ready to use, handle the pack by the corner tab. Be sure to wrap the heated pack in a towel or covering before use. So versatile, these moist heat packs help treat acute pain, chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout, containing material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated, unlike heating pads which can be difficult to maneuver. ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics, spas, gyms and training rooms. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists. The pros know what works best. These heat packs are safe for adults and children and are easy to travel with. To use, simply heat and place on the area to be treated using either a towel or cover. Expected usage will dictate how to care and store the heat pack. If it’s expected the pack is going to be used for regular or frequent treatments, it should be kept in water, either in the heating unit or in a covered pot on the stove. If the pack is expected to be idle and stored for an extended period of time, it should be kept moist and cold. In those instances, place the wet pack in a plastic bag, seal it and store it in the freezer. Please note, heat packs are Latex-free.
Manufacturer Contact Information
4. Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14" X 27" Tan
Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14″ X 27″ Tan
5. Medline Sterile Abdominal Pad, NON21450H, 5 inch x 9 inch, 2 Packs of 25 Count – Total 50 (Package May Vary)
- Medline’s Super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center
- This thick Layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling
- Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting
Pad, abdominal, 5″ x 9″, sterile, LF 25 pads/box. (2 boxes of 25 per Pack) 50 pads
6. Battle Creek Thermophore Classic Plus 14 x 14 in.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM CANNOT SHIP VIA 3-DAY DELIVERY.
- No water needed; draws moisture from the air¶
- Intense, moist heat provides quick relief¶
- Effective therapy for joint or back pain, and muscle spasms¶
- Arthritic and rheumatic pain can be temporarily relieved with moist heat
7. Thermalon Cold First Aid/Heat Wrap, Large
Thermalon cold-heat wrap that relieves pain naturally, large for back hips and shoulders.
8. Face ice Pack for Jaw, Head and Chin, Adjustable Hot and Cold Wrap for Wisdom Teeth and TMJ Pain Relief
- User-friendly and Ready to use — Hot and Cold Therapy wrap is carefully crafted to relieve the pain and swelling from wisdom tooth extraction, oral surgery, TMD (Temporomandibular Disorder), TMJ (Temporomandibular joint) cosmetic injections, laser treatments, dermabrasion, migraines, sinus pain etc without any issues. Store in refrigerator or heat it in microwave oven and apply when the desired temperature is reached. You can apply it hot or cold, wet or dry, it’s that easy!
- Has reusable non-toxic 4 Softgels — It has reusable 4 softgels that are available for hot or cold therapy. Highly effective in providing medically tested healing method and reducing temporary pain for acute injuries and chronic conditions following oral surgery and any medical procedure that results into swelling and pain which calls for thermal therapy. It is even flexible when frozen and facilitates equal coverage for faster recovery.
- Adjustable Strap Velcro designed — Allows you to heal while doing your usual daily activities with the help of its adjustable Velcro designed tab that is conveniently wrap around the entire head. Easily apply it to the affected area after a desired heat and cool is reached with the softgels that came with it, simply cover the face and it’s good to go!
- Hands-free design — Allows you to heal while doing your usual daily activities with the help of its hands-free, adjustable Velcro designed tab that is conveniently wrapped around the entire head. Apply compress hot or cold while walking around doing usual stuff and errands with no worries at all!
- Has built-in pockets inside — Snuggle two reusable ice/heat packs with two extra softgel packs and hold them next to your face, right where you need them with this uniquely designed built-in pockets for additional security. Free yourself from the exasperating process of trying to wrap a cloth and hold it in place for a long period of time. Let this do the job for you, while you sit-back, healing comfortably.
9. Heating Pads for Back Pain – Koviti Large Heating Pad[17’’x33’’]with 6 Heat Setting&2H Auto Shut Off for Fast Neck/Shoulder/Foot Pain Relief, Soft Moist Heating Pad with Elastic Band&Storage Bag(Blue)
- ✔ BIG ENOUGH FOR BODY PAIN RELIEF – Extra large 17’’x33’’ heating pad can full cover for your back,neck,shoulders,feet,abdomen,legs,arms,knees. Efficiently heat up for aids arthritis and sore muscles.Suitable for Dry / Moist heat therapy.
- ✔ BEST WARM CARE GIFT FOR EVERYONE – The Koviti shoulder heating pad package included: 1 electric heating pad, 1 elastic band, 1 storage bag, 1 power plug, 1 user manual, 1 package box. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who want the soft warm care, also suitable for the Christmas, Valentine, birthday, and any other special occasion.
- ✔ FAST HEAT SETTINGS&AUTO SHUT OFF – The neck heating pad has 6 adjustable temperature settings to fast heat depending on your needs with up to 158°F max temperature. With 2h auto shut off function&ETL certified can provides safe and energy saving, takes the worry out of using this heat pad while sleeping.
- ✔ UPGRADED FEATURES – This portable heating pad with a 9-ft long cord and the super soft fabric which make you feel warm&comfort. Storage bag for easy carring and store
- Elastic band with velcro fasten the heating pads to your knee, waist, arm, which can free your hands.Machine washable for easy care(with detachable cable).
- ✔ 100% SAFETY PROTECTION – Please do not fold, sit on or crush this back heating pad when it turn on, which would make it defective. If you’re not completely satisfied with this heating pads for feet by whatever quality reasons, simply return it or contact the customer service freely for help.
10. CARA53 Heating Pad, Moist / Dry, King Size
- Perfect when heat therapy is required to relieve pain
- 4 controlled heat settings and a 90 minute automatic shut off
- Cloth sponge for moist heat application
- penetrates for deep pain relief1/30/2017 fast heatup, feel the heat in 30 seconds
- Uses SmartWire technology to provide 4 layers of safety
- wire break and wire short detection
- local overheat protection and power short prevention
- Cloth cover is gentle on skin and handwashable
- Heating pad sized 12 by 24 inches
- perfect for many muscle groups
- comes with 3 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The Cara 53 Heating Pad King provides heat therapy for deep pain relief. With 4 controlled heat settings you can find the right temperature for you. Sized 12 inches by 24 inches it works with small to major muscle groups. It has a 90 minute automatic shut off for safety and the included sponge enables the pad to give moist heat relief. For over 15 years, Cara has been dedicated to providing the consumer with quality, cost-effective products. Consumers have come to recognize the name Cara for value. Cara provides a broad line of reliable, high-quality, and economical Home Healthcare products with manufacturer warranty to provide complete consumer satisfaction.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Surgical Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!