547 reviews analysed
1. Last Ninja – Nintendo NES
Action adventure game for the Nintendo Entertainment system
2. Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con – HAC-001(-01)
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Heading out? Just undock your console and keep playing in handheld mode
- This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 – 9 hours .
- The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately)
- Model number HAC-001(-01)
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Game and original Box. Box is in great shape with minimal signs of aging. Cartridge is clean and label looks great. Game is fully tested see pictures.
4. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – Playstation 3
- Hone your Dragon Sword-slashing technique with more fluidity, execute Ninpo and much more
- Discover deeper dimension and unveil hidden truths about the man behind the mask with the new character progression system as the legendary Ryu Hayabusa becomes more human than ever before
- Experience a redesigned battle system, six weapon types and three Ninpo types that enable greater gameplay variation and deeper strategy
- Execute precise swordsmanship, dodge attacks and vanquish your enemies in intensified close-combat fights to earn Karma points to upgrade weapons and Ninpo and increase the character HP level
- Feel what it’s like to slice through an enemy’s flesh and bone with the return of dismemberment
Ninja Gaiden 3 offers for the first time a look at the world through Hayabusa’s eyes, showing what drives him to fight, and kill. At the center of the conflict this time around is a masked man whose motivations and goals are unclear. Through mysterious powers, he changes Hayabusa – and the lines between hero and villain, good and evil, are blurred forever.
Featuring a new story, new gameplay and new modes, Ninja Gaiden 3 marks a new direction in this fan-favorite franchise. Team Ninja aims to change the way fans think about ninja and Hayabusa in this game, and promise that they’ll know what it feels like to cut someone down” through their experiences in the game. The game will also feature online multiplayer, both co-op and competitive, that will add a completely new experience to Ninja Gaiden. A new Play Style system allows casual players to choose automatic guarding and evasion assists (HERO mode) while giving core players the freedom to play with no assists (NINJA mode). Pick up the Dragon Sword once more, sharpen its blade and hone your skills. An adventure unlike any other awaits you…
Put your combat skills to the test against improved enemy AI that keeps your on your toes
5. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – Xbox 360
In NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE, the enigmatic warrior Ryu Hayabusa must fight to lift a curse that threatens to destroy him. Developed by Team NINJA, the fighting game was designed from the ground up to satisfy core NINJA GAIDEN series fans with a redesigned battle system, improved enemy AI, greatly reduced QTE interactive sequences, and the bloody return of dismemberment. Even with severed arms or legs, enemies will fight on and players will find they have to constantly change up their attacks to win tough battles – the challenge level leaves very little room for error. However, with perfect attacks players can not only cut off limbs but slice an enemy completely in two!T
6. Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
Plug in the AC adapter and power your Nintendo Switch system from any 120-volt outlet. The AC adapter also allows you to recharge the battery, even while you play.Battery no battery used
7. The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition (Xbox One)
- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
- Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
- Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World
- Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across open plains, amidst mountains and at sea.
- In a time of war, track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of great power whose coming was foretold in ancient elven legends.
- Make choices that go beyond good and evil and face their far-reaching consequences.
Game of the Year Edition Includes:
Play the most polished and complete version of the most awarded game of 2015 – The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Now available with all expansions and additional content!Become a professional monster slayer and embark on an adventure of epic proportions! Upon its release, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt became an instant classic, claiming over 250 Game of the Year awards. Now you can enjoy this huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure along with both its story-driven expansions worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay. This edition includes all additional content – new weapons, armour, companion outfits, new game mode and side quests.Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World
8. PDP Xbox One MARS Starter Pack – Big Buck Hunter: Arcade, 048-134-NA
With Big Buck Hunter: Arcade, there’s no need to wake up at the crack of dawn, dress in your finest camouflage, and climb up into your blind. We’ve teamed up with Raw Thrills and GameMill Entertainment to bring the #1 hunting arcade game to the comforts of your living room! It’s hunting season, so grab a MARS LIGHTCON and take down wild game in Whitetail, Moose and Elk adventures. This MARS Starter Pack comes with an IR STATION (camera) that detects the laser on any display, including SD, HD, 4K, and projectors. You’ll also get one LIGHTCON (lightgun) and a digital copy of the game. The MARS unit supports up to 2 players in Big Buck Hunter: Arcade to compete for the highest score, or try to beat the numerous bonus challenges.
9. INSIDE / LIMBO Double Pack – Xbox One
- INSIDE and LIMBO combine simple gameplay mechanics with award winning artistry, expertly crafted sound design, and incredible visual storytelling.
- INSIDE: Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark project.
- LIMBO: Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO.
- INSIDE has sold over 1 million copies. LIMBO has sold over 6 million copies. Each have more than 100 awards/nominations.
- Both games have a 90+ Metacritic rating.
Two of the most critically acclaimed 2D puzzle-platformers of all time come to retail in the INSIDE/LIMBO Double Pack. Also includes a collectible poster and art card.
10. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Xbox One
- Play as five completely different characters, each with their own unique skill sets
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Find dozens of creative and strategic methods to take out your opponents
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Explore beautiful environments, taken straight from ancient, Edo period Japan
Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period. Take control of a team of deadly specialists and sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact. The group is composed of very different personalities. Working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made as each character faces their own personal demons. One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugen prefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus also forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. And the street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate. The mysterious marksman Takuma however, relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of enemies from a distance. In Shadow Tactics, you will have to carefully evaluate your options in order to master the challenging missions, picking the right team member for each task and devising your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found The Last Ninja Nes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!