Top 8 Think Ware Dash Cams
847 reviews analysed
1. THINKWARE FA200 Dash Cam Bundle with Front & Rear Cam, Hardwiring Cable, 16GB MicroSD Card Included, Built-in WiFi
- Records 140-degree distortion-free wide angle video in full HD 1080P front and HD 720P rear, 30fps with wide dynamic range
- Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile viewer app allows you to download and view recordings, and Change Device settings from a compatible iOS/Android smartphone
- Integrated thermal protection with super capacitor and thermal sensor provides added safety and reliability during extreme temperatures
- Parking surveillance mode-ready with impact and motion detection, energy saving and time lapse mode when installed using included hardwiring cable accessory (professional Installation recommended)
- Optional accessories: TWA-SGM GPS Antenna for red light camera and speed camera alerts, and to embed GPS data (speed, time, location) in video recordings
- THINKWARE 16GB Micro SD Card with SD Card Adapter included
- Device works in USA/CA only and that covers USA/CA purchases only
The THINKWARE FA200 is the all-around economical dash cam you’ve been waiting for. Designed with utmost discreetness in mind while jam-packed with features such as built-in Wi-Fi and advanced parking mode, this sleek and compact dash cam offers 2-channel recording; so you can rest easy knowing the FA200 has your back. Key features: Full HD 1080p front and HD 720p rear recording, Wide Dynamic Range, 140-degree distortion-free, wide viewing angle, true colour video quality, improved night time picture quality recording, Ambarella 12 chipset, Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile app viewer for reviewing footage and configuring dash cam settings on a compatible iOS & Android smartphone, Red light camera and speed camera alerts, and GPS data (speed, time, location) in video recordings with optional GPS antenna, integrated thermal protection with super capacitor and thermal sensor for high temperature cut-off, anti-file corruption, format free technology, maximum 128GB micro SD card capacity, smart file management, various recording modes – continuous, event, manual, parking, impact, motion. Optional accessories: TWA-SGM GPS Antenna for red light camera and speed camera alerts, and to embed GPS data (speed, time, location) in video recordings. One-year manufacturer’s : covers units sold at authorized retailers only. *Disclaimer: Device is pre-loaded with a firmware and GPS data that are specific for use within the US only. Proper device operation cannot be outside of the US.
2. THINKWARE U1000 Dual Dash Cam 4K UHD 3840X2160 Front Cam, 2K 2560X1440 Rear Cam, 150° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi, GPS, Cloud Enabled
- 【4K UHD 30FPS or 2K QHD 60FPS】Capture sharp detailed footage in 4K native UHD or switch to 2K QHD at 60fps to make license plate reading a breeze with the new and improved 8 42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- 【150-degree Viewing Angle】Uncompromised video coverage with the 150-degree viewing angle so you never miss a moment
- 【Super Night Vision】Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- 【Anti-file Corruption Technology】Improves the reliability of your Think ware memory card by minimizing the risk of loss footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- 【1 year manufacturer quality assurance】1 year quality assurance is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
- 【Thinkware Cloud 2 0*】Thinkware Cloud features include Remote Live View Geo Fencing Parking Impact Notifications Locate Vehicle and Driving Impact Notifications *Hotspot connection is required
3. THINKWARE Q800PRO Car Dash Cam 2.5K 2560X1440P QHD 140°Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi GPS, Night Vision, Loop Recording
- 2K 1440P VIDEO RECORDING: Capture clean detailed footage in 2K QHD 1440P with the new and improved Sony STARVIS image sensor.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: Super Night Vision 2.0 can help capture license plate even in low-light conditions thanks to THINKWARE’s exclusive advanced video clear technology, which helps reduce noise and enhance the image quality of the recordings.
- ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM: Alerts the driver of potential Forward Collisions, Lane Departures, and Front Vehicle Departures.
- CLOUD FUNCTIONALITY: Let’s you check your vehicle’s location and receiving Geo-Fencing and Driving Impact notifications directly on your compatible iOS/Android smartphone with the THINKWARE CLOUD mobile app.
- DISCREET DESIGN: Industry award-winning design allows the camera to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
The all-new Thinkware Q800PRO is the perfect harmony between design and performance. Encased in an industry award-winning design lies a new optical lens and an improved 5.14MP Sony STARVIS image sensor that delivers strikingly clear video quality. Its advanced driver assistance system can warn you of potential forward collisions and lane departures along with alerts for red light cameras and speed cameras.
THINKWARE Q800PRO Main Unit
12V Power Cable – Quick Start Guide/Warranty (English)
32GB Thinkware MicroSD Card (User Manual stored inside the MicroSD Card)
SD Card Adapter
USB MicroSD Card Reader
3M Adhesive Windshield Mount
Extra 3M Adhesive
3M Adhesive Cable Mounting Clips
2K QHD 1440P Front recording
Built in WiFi for reviewing footage and adjusting settings
Built in GPS Red light/Speed camera alerts
Sony STARVIS image sensor @ 5.14MP, 140°
Advanced Driver Assistance System (alerts for Forward Collision, Lane Departure, Front Vehicle Departure)
Super Night Vision 2.0
Built in Super Capacitor and High-Temperature Cut-Off Sensor
Anti-File Corruption technology
THINKWARE CLOUD (Vehicle Locator, Geo-Fencing, Driving Impact Notifications)
Maximum 128GB MicroSD Card Capacity
FHD 1080P Rear recording (Optional) ***
Parking Mode (Impact & Motion Detection, Time Lapse Mode, Energy Saving Mode) (Thinkware Hardwiring Cable required and Professional installation recommended) ***
4. AUKEY Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Full HD 1080P, 6-Lane 170° Wide Angle Lens, Supercapacitor, G-Sensor and Clear Nighttime Recording
- Low-profile ‘stealth’ dash cam sits unnoticed behind your rear view mirror, ready to back you up in the event of any incident on the road. Sony Exmor Sensor captures everything in super-sharp full 1080p resolution with super-wide 170° field of view and maintains strong performance in low-light conditions for nighttime driving. Captures video (with optional in-car audio) and stills
- Emergency Recording Mode, activated by built-in gravity sensor, automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects them against being overwritten. Time-Lapse Recording creates a time-lapse video of your journey. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (available separately) to embed precise location & speed data for fascinating trip tracking on free third-party software and greater protection
- Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included double-sided 3M pads. Even easier to remove if you don’t want to leave it mounted after your drive – just unplug the power cable and instantly unclip the dash cam from the mount
- Powered by your standard car 12/24V socket via the included dual-port USB car charger (with spare port to charge your phone) and internal supercapacitor. Automatically powers on and starts recording when you start your car and stops when you switch off the engine. The supercapacitor withstands extreme heat & cold better than standard battery technology and has a far longer operational lifetime
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty Card
Compact Driving Companion
The streamlined ‘stealth’ design AUKEY 1080p Dashboard Camera provides discreet monitoring on all your car journeys. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents—and total peace of mind whenever you’re driving. Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims and protect yourself against insurance fraud scams.
Use the 3M adhesive pad to securely fasten the dash cam to your car windshield in seconds. Plug in the included dual-port car charger and connect the dash cam via the mini-B cable to power on and instantly start recording.
Set and Forget
Conveniently records whenever you use the car. Alternative motion detection recording method monitors even when you’ve locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply).
Convenient Memory Management
Loop Recording Mode records continuously (in segments up to ten minutes each) and writes over old footage when your micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
– Use a Class 10 micro SD memory card (Max 128GB) for reliable recording and performance.
– Format the micro SD card in the dash camera before first use
– When transferring files from your dash cam to your computer, use a micro SD card reader or your own USB Mini-B data cable (the included cable is for power only)
Image Sensor: Sony IMX323 2.19MP CMOS
Screen: 1.5″ LCD
Recording Resolutions: 1080p (30fps), 720p (60fps), 720p (30fps), WVGA, VGA
Operating Temperature: -30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F
Size: 77 x 51 x 37mm / 3″ x 2″ x 1.45″
5. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam Infrared Night Vision Dual 1920x1080P Front and Inside Dash Camera (2.5K 2560x1440P Single Front) 1.5" 310° Car Camera, Parking Mode, Support 256GB max, Sony Sensor
- 【Dual Lens Dash Cam For Uber Lyft Taxi】Best dash cam to record car interior picked by Wirecutter. Based on powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) and OV4689 (front car camera) sensor, the front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record road front at [email protected] or [email protected] to capture license plates.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony IMX323 sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up. Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Ideal for most climates: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C). Excellent audio recording with built in microphone. Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor & Optional GPS】Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards, recommend samsung evo card. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount Asin: B07CYW6JXW).
- 【Total Peace of Mind w/18m Warranty】Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Pay less auto insurance, your witness for accidents and insurance claims. Perfect dual lens dash cam for uber, taxis, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters, and families. Works with 12V and 24V vehicles.
6. Roav DashCam A1, by Anker, Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder, 1080p FHD, Nighthawk Vision, Wide-Angle View, Wi-Fi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, and Dedicated App
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology, world class F1.9 Glass lenses, and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide the best nighttime capture possible.
- Easy Video Management: Connect built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video.Records While You’re Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, 1-Port Car Charger, Suction Mount, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.
- Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
DashCam A1Capture the UnexpectedFrom Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all A collection of connected devices that increases your driving experience Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation Crystal-Clear Video premium Sony sensor with Nighthawk Vision technology capture every driving moment in crisp 1080p. Clearly capture speeding license plates—even at night. See The Whole Road wide-angle F1. 8 aperture lens provides a view of 4 lanes of traffic at once so you record more than just the car in front. Easy Download and Sharing Built-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated Roav DashCam app let you view, download, configure, and share your drive with your phone. Shock Activated Equipped with a G-sensor to detect sudden jolts, such as a car bumping into yours, and instantly start recording. Worry-Free We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month . We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
7. Garmin Dash Cam 55, 1440p 2.0" LCD Screen, Extremely Small GPS-Enabled Dash Camera with Voice Control, Loop Recording, G-Sensor and Driver Alerts, Includes Memory Card
- Extremely small GPS-enabled dash cam, inconspicuous when magnetically mounted on windshield
- High-quality 3. 7 megapixel camera with 1440P video capture
- works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- Voice control allows you to start/stop recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travel apse photo capture Feature
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
The extremely small and discreet Dash Cam 55 does more than just record your drive. It starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents. It also captures high-quality 1440P eyewitness video recordings and provides advanced driver alerts for forward collision and lane departure warnings Plus Red light and speed cameras. You just look ahead and drive. With your voice, you can command dash Cam 55 to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travelers video capture feature -an easy, fun way to share driving footage and condense hours of driving into minutes of highlights. And with the virb mobile app downloaded on your smartphone, it’s easy to wirelessly sync videos from dash Cam 55 to your phone and share the videos with friends. Before you can record videos while parked, you must connect your camera to the Dash Cam parking mode cable accessory
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
8. THINKWARE X700 Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera for Cars, 1080P FHD, Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera W/Sony Sensor, GPS, Night Vision, 16GB, Optional Parking Mode
- Sony STARVIS: crystal-clear high quality footage captured in full HD 1080P, 30fps, 142. 7° wide viewing angle
- Front and rear recording: capture video evidence of incidents that occur at the rear of the vehicle in 1080P
- 2. 7 inch LCD touchscreen: instantly play back videos, navigate menus, and configure settings right on the screen
- Advanced driver assistance system (Adidas): alerts the driver of potential forward collisions, lane Departures, and front vehicle Departures
- Super Night vision: advanced technology that reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- Road safety camera alerts: notify you of upcoming red light cameras and speed cameras with the included GPS antenna
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Think Ware Dash Cams for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!