919 reviews analysed
1. Testo 552 – Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge with Bluetooth
2. 2" Dial Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas, 1/4" NPT Center Back Mount, Black Steel Case, 30HG/0PSI
Dial Size: 2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 4/3/4%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Center Back Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
3. Digital Gas Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, 0-200psi, Accuracy 1% .F.S.
- 1. HIGH ACCURACY: performance tested & certified accurate to ±1% (Relative Humidity Temperature 25°C) with display resolution of 0.5 psi
- FOUR different measuring units to choose: 0 ~ 200 PSI, 0 ~ 14 BAR, 0 ~ 14 KGF/CM², 0 ~ 1400KPA.
- 2. WIDE APPLICATION for measuring gas and air pressure. It applies to these fields of pressure container, automation equipment, matching with laboratory equipment and all vehicles tires including heavy duty ones.
- 3. BATTERY SAVING: Power by 2 x LR03 AAA 1.5V (Included in the package). After measuring, the pressure gauge will turn off automatically after 150s of inactivity to preserve battery life.
- 4. HIGH QUALITY, shock resistance, vibration resistance and durable.
- 5. One year warranty, unconditionally new replacement or refund for any quality product.
4. Digital Handheld Manometer HVAC Air Vacuum/Gas Differential Pressure Gauge Meter Tester 11 Units with Backlight, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, 1-2 Pipes Ventilation Air Condition System Measurement
- Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
- Best for measuring the ventilation and air condition systems. Widely used for gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems.
- Max / minimum / Average reading record function
- Low battery display and Auto power off set up function
- Differential pressure measurement,Large LCD backlit dual display
5. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-30 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(psi/bar)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) gauges, and + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (100 mm) gauges
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT rate with restricted orifice
The Winters PFQ series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, and a male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or – 1.5% or 2.5%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The stainless steel 304 case is also corrosion resistant and is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), or 4″ (100 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi scale or a dual scale of psi/kPa, psi/bar, Hg. vacuum/kPa, or Hg. vacuum/bar. The gauge is accurate to + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ and 2″ dials and accurate to + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ and 4″ dials. The male connection comes with a 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate with a restricted orifice and is located at the bottom or center back of the gauge. The movement is OT59 brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The 6″ (150 mm) socket gasket, the fill plug, and the lens ring gasket are all made of nitrile rubber for a tight seal. The over-pressure limit is 25% for pressures up to 1,400psi (9,653kPa) and 15% for pressures over 1,400psi (9,653kPa). The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -4 to 150 degrees F (-20 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, machinery, pneumatic equipment, and motors in harsh environments.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
6. DuraChoice 2" Dial Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge for Air Compressor Water Oil Gas, 1/4" NPT Center Back Mount, Black Steel Case, 30HG/30PSI
7. 2" Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas, WOG, 1/4" NPT Lwr Mount, 30HG/0PSI GSAD2012-VUPD, OEM
8. McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System,Black
- On-demand variable steam control with 4 bar (58 psi) pressure to blast away dirt and grime. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a three-pronged plug. This plug will fit in a polarized wall outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, contact a licensed electrician to install a proper
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals. Steam Rate – High – 31 g/min. Low – 15 g/min
- Large 48 oz. water tank heats up in under 12 minutes and provides up to 90 minutes of continuous steam
- 20 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces. 12.5 Amps
- Extra-long 18-foot power cord and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories. Shipping within the US only . Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System is a multi-purpose steam cleaner, great for cleaning and mopping. Using ordinary water heated to over 200F, the MC1375 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. Includes 20 versatile accessories. Variable steam control, up to 58 psi makes MC1375 great for blasting away grease and grime. Backed by a 2-year warranty and supported in Andover, Kansas. With over 50 years of experience in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment, McCulloch has established an unrivalled reputation for design, reliability and value in a wide range of outdoor, garden and workshop products. Model is made for 120 volts only. Do not operate unit if steam opening is blocked.Should this occur,immediately cease usage and unplug from electrical outlet
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
9. Yellow Jacket 78060 Complete Test Kit, 0-35" W.C
- Sensitive diaphragm gauge calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch, Improved lamination strength of diaphragm (bellows) to brass plate withstands higher over-pressure, Tube nipple for easy connection to system manifold, Two gauge ranges available, The unique single bellows on brass plate design replaces the double bellows for a stronger seal that resists greater over-pressure
- Brand name: Yellow Jacket Ritchie
- Model number: 78060
- Country of Origin: China
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Gauge In H2o for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!