806 reviews analysed
1. RESCUE Trapstik for Wasps, Mud Daubers, Carpenter Bees
The new version features two significant changes: small spikes on either end to prevent birds from perching, and bird guards to keep birds from getting caught on the trap’s sticky surface.
2. RESCUE Non-Toxic Reusable Trap for Yellowjackets
- Highly effective yellow jacket trap
- catches queens and workers from spring through fall
- perfect for yards and camping
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons
- includes 2 week attractant kit
- Catches queens in spring before they build nests
- attractant will not lure beneﬁcial honeybees
- Recommended by the US Dept of Agriculture as well as major U.S. zoos, parks, campgrounds, resorts and school districts
- Made in USA
- no poisons or killing agents used
The RESCUE! Non-Toxic Reusable Trap for Yellow Jackets gets rid of yellow jackets in your yard with just one insect trap. From spring to fall, this reusable trap catches yellow jacket queens and workers without using poisons or pesticides. The trap itself is of a sturdy construction that’s built-to-last for multiple seasons. Included with the trap is a two-week vial of attractant, and you can also use 10-week cartridges. This attractant draws them in through holes in the bottom of the plastic cylinder where they become trapped and eventually die of dehydration. RESCUE!’s goal is to design, manufacture and market the safest, most effective pest control solutions available. Our products are the result of exhaustive and ongoing research and development, decades of experience and a commitment to solutions that respect the environment without sacriﬁcing results. Established in 1982, RESCUE! pest management products have never used poisons or toxicants to kill pest insects.
From the Manufacturer
The RESCUE! Reusable Yellowjacket Trap catches all major species of yellowjackets common to North America.The exclusive RESCUE! Attractant replicates the sex pheromone of the yellowjackets to draw them inside the trap. The yellowjackets enter the trap through the holes on the bottom section, then fly up through the interior cone into the clear yellow catch chamber. Once inside the trap, they can not fly out and die of dehydration.The RESCUE! Reusable Yellowjacket Trap can be used outdoors wherever there is a yellowjacket problem. We recommend the trap be placed at least 20-feet away from an outdoor activity area, such as a patio or deck. The trap should be hung, if possible, in a natural setting of bushes and trees. It’s also effective to place the trap on the perimeter of a yard or area where yellowjackets are entering. The trap should also be placed at least 20-feet away from a known yellowjacket nest.
3. New Case (12) Spectracide Hg-95715 20oz Wasp Hornet Insect Spray Bug 6329650
Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer3 (Aerosol) eliminates wasp and hornet nests by killing insects on contact. It lets you spray nests with a 27 feet jet spray. Formulated for outdoor use against stinging wasps and hornets. 12 Pack. Up to 27 ft jet spray Kills on contact Eliminates the nest Non-Staining
4. Spectracide 100046033 Wasp & Hornet Killer3 (Aerosol) (HG-95715) (20 oz), Case Pack of 1
Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer Aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests by killing insects on contact. It lets you spray nests with a 27 feet jet spray. Formulated for outdoor use against stinging wasps and hornets. TO TREAT WASPS, HORNETS AND YELLOW JACKETS: 1. Apply at sunset when insects are least active. 2. Stand a safe distance from the nest. Don’t stand directly underneath. 3. Shake can well before each use. Aim spray away from person. Push button to spray. 4. Spray the nest until soaked. This product’s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. 5. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. TO TREAT OTHER PESTS: Tent Caterpillars: Apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their tents. Soak tents on all sides. Scorpions: Stand at a safe distance and use the power of the jet spray to reach and cover the scorpion. Ants: Spray trails, nest and point of entry. Spray on ants where possible.
5. RESCUE! WHY Trap for Wasps, Hornets, Yellowjackets – Hanging Outdoor Trap
- CATCH ‘EM ALL – Unsure if your problem is Wasps, Hornets, or Yellowjackets? The WHY Trap from RESCUE! attracts all of them, so you’ll never need to identify an insect. Simply hang outdoors and watch them pile up.
- HOW IT WORKS – Its unique dual-chambered design uses three attractants to catch 19 different species of insects. Wasps, hornets, and yellowjackets can crawl in through the top or bottom. Once inside, they expire naturally.
- WHAT IT CATCHES – The WHY Trap includes a two-week supply of attractant designed to attract paper wasps, bald-faced hornets, European hornets, and yellowjackets—not beneficial honeybees.
- REUSABLE – Its durable design allows this trap to be reused for many seasons. Attractant refills are available for purchase.
- MADE IN THE USA – At RESCUE, our goal is to design, manufacture, and market the safest and most effective pest control solutions available for homeowners. We are proud to manufacture our products in the USA!
The W·H·Y Trap has two chambers and three attractants to catch 19 different species of insects. The top chamber is baited with two attractants — one of which is a solid contained in a vial, and the other a liquid mixed with water. The bottom chamber is baited with a liquid attractant poured onto a cotton pad. Wasps, hornets and yellowjackets have two ways to enter: either through the top cap, or through the holes in the bottom cap.
- Double-chambered design restricts insects from escaping.
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons of use.
- Catches workers from summer through fall, and catches queens in spring before they build nests.
- Catches paper wasps, bald-faced hornets, and European hornets. No bug identification necessary!
From the Manufacturer
Why guess which pest is bugging you? Now one trap does the trick. The RESCUE! W-H-Y Trap catches 6 species of Paper Wasps, 2 types of Hornets and 12 species of Yellowjackets – 20 species in all! As with our other RESCUE! products, the W-H-Y Trap works without killing agents. Instead, the insects are lured by the attractant, and die naturally inside the trap. The W-H-Y Trap uses an exclusive formulation of three separate attractants to lure these stinging pests. After they are lured to the trap, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets have two ways to enter: either through the top cap, or through the holes in the bottom cap. Once inside the trap, the insects cannot fly out and die either by drowning (top chamber) or dehydration (bottom chamber). The RESCUE! W-H-Y Trap can be used outdoors wherever there is a paper wasp, hornet or yellowjacket problem. It can be highly effective to place multiple traps around the perimeter of a yard or area where insects are entering. The RESCUE! W-H-Y Trap can be used in early spring when paper wasp, hornet and yellowjacket queens emerge from overwintering to look for new nest sites. It can also be used throughout the summer and fall to capture foraging wasp, hornet and yellowjacket workers. The first and only trap proven to capture Paper Wasps, Bald-faced Hornets and European Hornets in addition to Yellowjackets. Reusable. Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons. Environmentally responsible. Will not trap beneficial honeybees. No killing agents – insects die naturally. 2-week attractant kit included; no extra food bait required. Catches queens in spring before they build nests. Catches workers from summer through fall. Double-chambered design prevents insects from escaping.
6. Ortho 0192610 071549019266 Hornet and Wasp Killer, 16 oz, Brown/A
- Kills wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers and hornets
- Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly and kills insects that return to the nest
- Jet spray reaches nests 20 feet above ground
- Kills insects that return to the nest
- Pinpoint accurate foam reaches nests under roof eaves, around carports, doorways, window frames and other outdoor areas
Ortho Hornet & Wasp Killer6 is the one product you need to protect against stinging insects like hornets, wasps, and yellow jackets. You no longer have to stand as far away as possible; the jet spray reaches nests 20 feet about the ground! The foaming spray traps wasps & hornets inside the nest, providing rapid knockdown and kill. It also kills the hornets & wasps that return to the nest after it has been sprayed.
7. Cobra Electronics Corporation 9907 Action Camera 4K
- Records High-Definition video @ 4K/24fps, 1440p/30fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/30fps, 720p/120fps, 720p/60fps, and VGA/240fps. Up to 20-Megapixel photo quality
- Auto-Looping Function: video records over itself-perfect for automobile applications or continuous video recording! Wi-Fi built-in. Connect camera to smartphone for live viewing.
- Camera is waterproof down to 98 feet without a waterproof case. Ability to turn off LED recording lights and to turn off all camera sounds
- Records Time-Lapse videos at 1 second, 3 second, 5 second, 10 second, 30 second, and 60 second intervals. Motion detection, image rotation, anti-shake, WDR, diving mode, remove fisheye, G-sensor/w GPS
- Audio: Mono, AAC compression with AGC
Cobra Electronics is a leading designer and manufacturer of mobile communications products in the United States, Canada, Europe and around the world.
8. WASPcam Aluminum Billet Clamp for 7/8" Tubing Titanium Anodized
Waspcam. Film, edit, share, prove it. Capture footage of their passion, wildest moments or biggest achievements, and instantly share those clips with friends and fans online. That’s our goal at waspcam: building USER-FRIENDLY, high-quality action-sport cameras that are simple and straightforward for pros and amateurs alike.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wasp Dash Cam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!